Anyone else only come here when feeling sad/ lonely?

Anyone else only come here when feeling sad/ lonely?

Also feels thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ywIfhavpQrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

I remember being you months ago

You know those rainy days where wake up in the middle of the day and play old flash games and listen to music you havent heard in a while? Why doesnt it work anymore.

I get bored with people, probably spoiled by tv/video games and lack the ability to have a long relationship with any1. I'm not socially awkward or anything, talking is easy. But I push everyone away, slowly at first and without my even noticing it, and eventually I have removed them from my life entirely. I have no friends, no real relationships, and television and games now bore me too. I think I'm doomed

Because you can only go so far back.

I feel you I just waste away the days working and watching yt, I cant even enjoy video games anymore

Are you me?

Then ask your gf for a bj then silly.

this .gif man... feelings

Depression can make anything lose it's flavour. Video games, tv and youtube are just becoming exhausted mediums, but people will always be interesting if you try to look at them as having to fight alongside you in a world that feels stale.

lonely

youtube.com/watch?v=ywIfhavpQrQ

I have a relationship and I have a few friends, but it seems I can never truly be happy.
My thoughts are always running in a circle, I'm thinking about all the things I'm doing wrong and I've done wrong. I try to suppress these thoughts or overcome them but whenever I overcome some, there are new mistakes of the past that I am reminded of. It feels like everything I ever did that happened over two years ago was an awkward mistake.
I always feel like I annoy people. I only have two or three friends and I feel like I'm just boring to them, as if I'm always the third wheel. No one ever asks me out, I always have to ask them if they want to hang and a lot of the time, they invite me to something they do with other people.

I feel like I have a terrible and boring personality. I never have motivation to do anything by myself, I don't feel like reading books, watching a show, playing a game. I lose interest in it all the time.
The thing I like the most is spending time with people, but I've cut so many people out of my life that I have not many friends left. So over summer break, I just sleep and then lay in bed until noon, then eat, look at memes for the whole day until 2 am and go to sleep. The only person who has time for me is my boyfriend and I feel like I am annoying him with my several personal problems.

My mother has been an alcoholic for several years, she never calls me, not even for my birthday, and we only sporadically have contact where I realize that the alcohol has done so much damage that she isn't half the person she used to be and I still can't get over it and miss her.

Also, my anxiety has gotten worse again over the time, every time I see a group of people my age I feel ashamed and awkward, I cannot walk around school without feeling like I'm being stared at and judges and for the worse, I always question everything. I even question my own opinions, I always feel like everything I think, say, or believe is wrong.