Guys a negress hit me up? What do I do? I'm ubermensch

Guys a negress hit me up? What do I do? I'm ubermensch

Tell her to fuck off

She's thicc tho

Are u stoopid??! Fuck her once the leave her and then u can say WHITE'D and then u can save ur speRm for all the european white QUEENS and have WHITE BABYS

See where it goes. Maybe she's a good one.

You know what to do user.

but he will has AIDS if fuck neegro, not good not good

Fuking autistic af. Go get your dick sucked faggot.

Listen I can get my dicked sucked by anybody. I just want to know how many heil hitlers I need to say to be forgiven.

If you like her, play it cool and just ask her out. If you don't like her, tell her youre not interested.

Is it really that hard? I get being blunt and straightforward can be hard and nerve wracking. But holy shit, it makes life so much easier when you just cut the bullshit and go for it.

I think 88 Heil Hitlers will do, plus you must watch one of Adolf's speeches in Deutsch. Any Speech will do, your choice.

Fucking a nigger? Use a condom and run the fuck away from there as soon as you bust a nut. Then 1000 heil Hitlers saluting at a wild condor and you're good to go.

Hitler loved animals. He wouldn't approve of you fucking a monkey

88 Heil Hitler will suffice

14 viewings of Triumph of the Will?

sauce?

Just go for it, it's all pink on the inside.

>Guys a negress hit me up

No reply

sounds good, he should do that in order to be forgiven

No they won't. You surely are a wetback.

No, I'm German actually. Ich beherrsche die Herrensprache, du Untermensch.

>Guys a negress hit me up?

You prolly thought that your granny sending you a twenty in your birthday card meant she wanted the D.

I have open DMs on twitter dot com

I'm aryan as fuck you filthy piece of shit. Your genetically dirty kind should be exterminated.

>I'm aryan as fuck you filthy piece of shit. Your genetically dirty kind should be exterminated.
Bist du nicht, du kleiner Pisser. Ansonsten antwortest du mir in der Herrensprache. Kannst du aber nicht, du unwertes Stück Leben.

You want a german medal or are you going to debate like a man

Who hurt you?

And you want to be Aryan. You are pathetic. What a shame that Hitler didn't succeed in wiping out all unworthy life.

Wheres our proof OP?

I don't WANT TO be an aryan. It is a right the Führer and mother nature gave me. The fact that I don't know the angry language means nothing, just like your words. The third Reich really needed some more time to end your kind. What a pity.

I don't want it getting out that I'm racist

Just crop the names. What are the odds any anons would recognize you or her?

Shut up negroe, you are not aryan and you never will be. But if you like the Führer then you can come visit when we start the gassings again after elections are over in September.

I can make reservations in one of our camps for you. There si even a very special shower for you.