Isn't it hot when you pull out of a pussy and the girl pulls herself open so you can look inside her

Isn't it hot when you pull out of a pussy and the girl pulls herself open so you can look inside her.

if you want

Yeah I want.

gape is a fetish

It must be my fetishism then.

Nah it's kinda gross

Each to their own. I think it looks fantastic

Yeah tbh I think it's kinda gross, but I find it really hot when you're doing anal and you're sliding in and out and when you're going out you can see the sides grip and pull up on your dick

It shows she's lived a little and been fucked alot.

Yeah that's hot to.

It's a fucking black hole, it's not like you can see inside it dumbass. The only thing that would be appealing is it's mystery, but that's about it.

it's nice, but I like it better when a girl tells me to "stick it back in" after I cum. Or even better when she just reaches down and guides it back inside her.

I enjoyed fucking my ex when a small amount of air would get into her pussy. There was a little air cushion between my dick and her pussy walls, so I could really feel when I was bottoming out and hitting her cervix :)

My favorite part is when you dive your face in for a closer look and she says the words that cause you to be sucked inside and in there you are shrunken down and in a kingdom called Clitoez. You meet with the Clitorez elder and he tales you of his people as you drink of cervical mucous from a dank cup. Then after doing some clubbing at the G-Spot you must bid the people f Clitorez farewell for you will only see them again 2 more times according to prophesy. You then exit violently onto the floor, now full sized again and dripping with vaginal fluids. Once the confusion dissipates you look up at your girl's face and she gives you that look. Unphhhh.