NERDS DON'T HAVE SEX XD LOOK WHAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE BRADY BUNCH IS

>NERDS DON'T HAVE SEX XD LOOK WHAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE BRADY BUNCH IS

who is the best character on the show and why is it sheldor's mom?

D R O P P E D

why do jewish girls have such huge tits?

GTFO Pennyfag, Penny's tits aren't even real.

I dont get why Sup Forums hates this show. Its one of the funniest shows on Sup Forums.

She's supposes to be christian of polish decent. Married to a stereotypical jew minus the moneyhoarding. Hmm.
>Great casting! Hollywood!

The comicbook store owner. The uber beta who somehow got his own store. The only guy nerds can identifiy with.

Damn that bitch old as fuck

Yes, normies, nerds all have high paying jobs and have good teeth and hygiene. We're just quirky. Come date us.

I hate it for the same reason I hate the Sopranos, the voice of the main character is disgusting.

They've all had sex at this point in the show. Yes even Sheldon.

>the voice of the main character is disgusting
Who Leonard?

I haven't watch the show since Raj stop seeing Lucy. Did Amy and Sheldon actually fuck?

If the whole Marvel Cinematic universe kicking off and causing the faux nerd trend didn't happen, would this show have stand a chance or did it propagate normalfags to steal a culture to use as a special snowflake identity?

This show premired in '07, right? BBT was in its third or so season when the MCU took off. Also BBT mostly shows DC stuff

07 or 08 was when the faux nerd thing was kicking off I believe because of the MCU starting having a hand in it, potentially.

D R O P P E D

D R O P P E D

I wonder if the success of this show has (almost) nothing to do with the superhero movies, and more to do with our ridiculous culture
"nerd" culture has become girls who dress in mismatched clothes, striped socks and who constantly tell prole they like to play video games (like the guys!)
this is like a decade im talking about

the thread right under this one is a perfect example of what i meant

Chances are if it wasn't TBBT it would've been Marvel movies but TBBT probably gave them a voice to express how much they liked those things when they wouldn't have giving a shit about them before it aired.

>adorkable
Fuck I hate words like this

It's so quirky though!!

What will replace the faux nerd trend once TBBT is over, fake weeb?

Is this show worse than Two and a half men?

no, it's way comfier

TBBT is cringe as fuck but Two and A Half Men is literally worse than the holocaust.

remember when they put ashton kutcher and miley cyrus on the show?

would you circumsize for her, bros?

Yea he is easily the best character. There was one episode where he had to play dead for something and the jew girl was near him with a skirt on and he asked her kindly to move because be could see up her skirt and everyone got creeped out anyways. That was a realistic scene.

Why does he like killing people's mothers so much?

dude you seriously couldnt tell from his fucking face he was jewish are you blind?