What's a cool thing to do with a Raspberry Pi 3, besides emulating games?

What's a cool thing to do with a Raspberry Pi 3, besides emulating games?

> hook up to tv
> install third party streaming apps (koddi, terrarium, show box , weebshit
> massively profit

Like..umm... ...computer stuff bro.

bitchcoin

put it in your ass

Make your own smarthome. Light switches, heaters, etc etc.

Sold. I'm getting one.

Get a touchscreen for it and make it a media center

Look at all those mother fucking ports!
Much cup!
So much good!
Impressive case!

make a drone and figth isis

We use then in conjunction with a GPIO board that has a GPS chip installed on the board.

We pull datetime from the GPS signal and use the PPS inherent in a GPS transmission to determine a single elapse of a second down to picosecond accuracy.

We then use that established picosecond as a baseline for controlling GE Fanuc and Mitsubishi robots. It also makes a nice NTP server.

I really liked using GPIO and a breadboard for basic things like making a morse code machine.

Can you elaborate on this a little more really interested

I'm using mine to stream chiptunes to youtube. Been running it since march and its held up pretty well.

install zerotier on it

It doesn't do tricks. If a $35 board that runs Linux isn't everything you need out of it, then it's not for you.

It's not supposed to be a consumer electronic. It's for making things.

The list of projects is insane
look up Make and Instructibles

shove it up your ass user

>look up Make
>12 WEEKEND PROJECTS TO MAKE AN INTERNET ENABLED UKELELE USING ONLY VINTAGE CIGAR TINS, HORSE TWINE AND A RASPBERRY PI

>hey guise, i just bought a computer.
>give me ideas on what to do with it

I dunno I've got a second one and in home steamer doesn't mean much to me. I've got a Chromecast and a nexus 6 which i use for media stuff. Can't think of anything really good to do with my 2nd RPi3b. First one is already setup for Retropie.

Do this

I can't imagine that being for manufacturing engineering... I deal with Fanuc and Mitsubishi systems often, but not at that resolution. What's the application?

Install LibreELEC
Enable TVHeadEnd addon in Kodi
Enable OSCam addon in Kodi
Find free IPTV M3Us

Bonus, buy a USB DVB adapter to take advantage of your satellite feed