Dubs decides what I do

Accidentally left my window open when going into work. After I got off I found this laying in my car.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!gGpRTLqS!kZDfbNGGM6ajbVWkDBFRCg
youtube.com/user/dotie81/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=KTAkS_UniSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

listen to it

/thread

File a police report for domestic terrorism

rip it to your pc and upload it to mega. I wanna hear this

Listen to it if you want otherwise just throw it onto your CD collection?

Why even post this thread?

here's what it is. some local dudes mixtape who's doing whatever it takes to get listens. probably sucks, but might be decent, so always worth a listen. but there's nothing special (there are probably dozens of similar dudes in your town) about this other than the fact that it dropped into your little Sup Forumscore bubble built entirely around online hype and seemed so strange and special despite the fact that ten seconds of googling "[your city] hip hop" would lead you down a wormhole of dudes along these lines.

get out of more and you'll realize this kind of music is everywhere and only worth discussing if you're into it.

"EY YO BOSS LISTEN TO MY MIXTAPE"

shill this album in every social media for the rest of your life

this shit look lowkey mad fire tho

Upload it.

rolling for these

one more time

WINRAR

Cum on it

pls upload

Upload it, OP.

Op here,

mega.nz/#F!gGpRTLqS!kZDfbNGGM6ajbVWkDBFRCg

what are the track names nigga

It never came with any track names. It was literally just ripped onto a maxell cd-r with no tags or anything.

oh man goddamn. that sucks. the music aint too bad though.

It didn't come with any notes or anything?

What you see in the image is literally all it is. just the album art printed and cut from some printer paper and the disc. He did leave his number on the back for booking though.

Looking up his name doesn't even bring up any search results. You would think he would at least upload his music on Youtube if hes just giving it away.

i found a couple songs. cant find the tape mentioned anywhere though. think this is his youtube channel.
youtube.com/user/dotie81/videos

NVM, youtube.com/watch?v=KTAkS_UniSc

He does mention he sells crack lol, maybe this is how advertises his crack sales.

Can stuff like this be considered outsider music

track 9 tho.

>using the beat from 1 train

Would you mind taking a better picture of the sleeve so I can use it in my library?