ITT: Phobias and how they make you feel

>ITT: Phobias and how they make you feel

Mine are grasshoppers. I just paralyze when I see one and I can't move.
Something about their whole thing creeps me the fuck out.
They look menacing and they are very unpredictable. Like they can walk, hop in any direction and some of them fly as well.

my threads never take off and you guys talk about fucking Danielle Bregoli and her nudes

cmon stop being faggots I wanna hear what people are afraid of

I'm afraid of snakes. I just can't stand them for some reason. They make me freak out and have a panic attack when I see satans cock slithering towards me.

I am afraid of very few things. but one of them is big cats. not like house cats but like lions and tigers and shit.
I have a pretty good handle on it but I still hate them and dont want to see them.

Heights bro. And also the empty vastness that is our sky. I swear looking up at the sky when I'm high up makes me freeze. It's pretty much the ultimate height it's endless in one direction forever.

I don't have phobias like this but my mom is so claustrophobic she can't wear a snowmobile helmet or get an MRI

Pretty common but im deathly afraid of heights...
I have never ever voluntarily went on a roller coaster..
Once i went up this escalator and i couldn't go back down and i had to wait at the top for 8 mins until my parents found me...
I have nightmares about being in high places, and not even dying... just being high up.

The thought of being high up scares me so much, it makes me have this feeling in my stomach that's horrible, and my intestines just freeze and everything stops for a moment.. It feels like im in hell. And it doesn't make it better to know that my balance is shit.

tumblr, because of how brainwashed people can get on there

lol I'm pretty sure that's a real fear tho, a tiger could fuck you up

I have frequent nightmares about being in a bow and arrow fight and I'm pretty afraid of bows and arrows

These things are docile and harmless, but I hate them.
Also: Bedbugs.

Lol my atheistic sister once started praying like crazy while on a roller coaster. I can't understand that fear tho, roller coasters are fun af

You saw A Bug's Life as a toddler didntcha

I'm afraid of wasps because you never know when one can decide to fuck your day up. They say that as long as you don't fuck with them they're fine, but I've seen people have a dumbass wasp fly into them head on, then get pissed and sting them. Also when they fly by my head and I hear the buzzing I freak out. Fuck wasps man.

My friend did that while on the glass floor of the CN tower in Toronto

Not really afraid of these just get nervous around them. Harmless basement dwellers but like OP with grasshoppers, these faggots can hop any direction any time and climb walls.

Needles, medical needles fucking Christ. Afriad I'll break it off inside my body in fear. I know it's a paradox.

I vaguely remember that movie, but I don't think that was it, lewl
They're pretty common where I live and I they've always scared me a lot, and I can't exactly point my finger at why.
I'm not afraid to pet a cow who could literally just kick and kill me instantly and I'm not grossed out by spiders or scorpions or snakes - I mean I'm not a huge fan obviously but I don't freak out when I see them and if there is no direct sign that they're about to hurt me...

meh, pic was taken from safe distance, I think it would actually be fun to watch them from there

I always have dreams where I just get shot up into the fucking sky and then fall down out of nowhere.

Deep water
Pretty much any insects, especially ones that fly
heights
dying alone

Yeah what happens when ya fall in asshole

not even saying this to be a chad. I can never think of anything that legit scares me other than like death of family/friends. no legit phobias.

>atheistic
nigger you what

yeah I guess I'd be scared shitless if it was this close to me irl, cause it's a dangerous predator and it can dismember me but like it looks hella cute on that pic

Being in the ocean when a giant boat goes by.

Kys you pussy bitch
Seafaring is for men

where

This. Fuck that shit