GET IN HERE RETARDS

GET IN HERE RETARDS
What are you drinking, Sup Forums?
>pic related mixed with powerade

what are you, 9?

Mikes

Nah, I'm a poor college kid lol

cointreau's expensive you're a fucking idiot.

Cabernet sauv and cherry sprite

you think I paid for this retard?

nah but you're ruining it.

QUINTS SPOKE THE TRUTH

damn

Paramount Vodka.
1.7L 100 proof
It's only $19

I know I'm a poorfag but I need this shit because my anxiety is through the roof when I'm sober to the point where I can't function.

Cheers!

God damn youre fucking new

holy shit my boy got the quints...she gotta be like your sex slave now? isnt that Sup Forums code or some shit?

Why not fucking go to a doc... oh wait you're a poorfag and probably American

NICE HEALTH CARE AMERICA LUL

I'm not straight edge, he's ruining a decent cordial.

I'm drinking shit rum triple shot splash of coke.

Its my summer drink.

Sooo good

Tried some steel reserve last night.

That shit leaves the worst after-taste in your mouth in the morning. Jesus fuck how do people drink this shit?

I'm debating making a cocktail but I don't know what would mix well with lemoncello. I'm up for suggestions.
I've always wanted a bottle of blue label Johnnie Walker but that's gonna have to wait till after grad school.

Well yeah it's nigger and hick beer. They're like $1 cans.

That was my first drink when I was 17

That's why only homeless people drink that garbage

What else have you got?
Lemoncello martini is okay.

got a quarter of a bottle of makers mark and a six pack of blue moon in the fridge that i need to take care of, gotta smoke a bit first though
happy wednesday my guys

I got a bunch of stuff really. Lime juice, lemonade, bunch of soda for my guests. You name it and I probably got it

if you are not drinking whiskey straight or craft beer i can assume everyone here is a woman or under the age of 17

Lemoncello Martini, or Lemoncello Sour so...

user, it's more than likely probably alcohol withdraw. You're dependent on it. If you really can't afford to get help, get wasted to black out and go to a hospital. They will help you detox off of it but you'll rack up a lot of medical bills. Depending on the state you're in, it might actually be covered. My brother got black out drunk one night and is a severe hypochondriac so that's why he drank. He went in, they kept him for a week and detoxed him. The state paid for it because they labeled him disabled due to a severe mental illness.

I know you're afraid no one will believe you or people will think you're making it up but you can be helped. He would spend all day monitoring his heart beat obsessively which made him lose control of his body and experience shit I wouldn't wish on people I hate. Just go to the hospital and tell them what's going on. They won't refuse you.

this, its cheap enough and doesnt taste bad to me

>mixed with powerade

wtf I'm drinking Glen moray out of the bottle

Nah thats wrong, especially if you're ascertaining that "men" drink craft beer you faggot.

With a little bit of ice.

rEAl TeQuila

>cointreau with powerade
nigga wat?

>Tequila
Jesus... why?

what's wrong with tequila?

Gordon's and tonic with lime. Prevents scurvy and malaria.

CAn we talk about the fact that op is drinking something disgusting and retarded.

Can we talk about your gaping mouth being filled with cock?

ok

You have posted a god-tier beer. I will post one as well

You're after my own heart. I'm drinking New Amsterdam gin with lime and seltzer. Goes down smoother than my mom

If you don't get some tonic teh malaria will kill you, user.

Both are great summer beers.
This is my year-round favorite.

But tonight, it's just vodka shots.

kracken

used to drink that stuff with cheap energy drinks as a teen

these days i drink knock off versions from aldi. same shit but 1/2 the price

I drink tobasco instead. makes the skeeters explode when they bite

Top kek. It's great when I tell bartenders to add lime for my scurvy.

Yarr!

Bourbon on ice

>muh pale lager
>muh pale ale
>muh bland beer and manliness

kys

I love craft beer. Im also in the northwest so its really abundant here

I also like a nice rolling rock from time to time

We should all just stop being butt hurt against each other and drink beer

Beer is proof that God loves us and want's us to be happy

Hate beerfags. "I'm drinking the dankest, darkest, hoppiest beer ever made! It's called ilikeitinthebüt. Straight up hopps in a glass. Literally a glass full of hops, delish"
If beerfags ran Sony, their number 1 game would be Gran Autismo.
If I looked at a beerfags game collection I bet all their cd's would be scratched.

Gin ftw.