If you travel to Norway just please drive around Bergen on your way through the western fjords

If you travel to Norway just please drive around Bergen on your way through the western fjords.

The city itself is very beautiful if you don't mind mostly shit weather. it's just that the people are so arrogant, cocky and loud its fantasticly horrible.

Immagine if you mix San Fransisco snotty better-than-you liberal with screaming british hooligans and then you get close to the scum that lives in Bergen. One thing you hear constantly shouted out in bars is "We ain't Norway, we are Bergen"
A friend of mine got literally beat up when he told someone casually at a bar in Bergen that he didn't really like Hansa beer (Local Bergen beer. their motto is "brewed in the rain" )

Everytime something shitty happens in Norway and its on the news you can bet your balls that some Bergenfuck will comment "That could never happen in Bergen because we are just so much better than the rest of the country"

So please. If you visit Norway just skip Bergen. If you are so unfortunate as to find yourself there please don't judge us based on the B*rgen "people"

alright

>A friend of mine got literally beat up when he told someone casually at a bar in Bergen that he didn't really like Hansa beer (Local Bergen beer. their motto is "brewed in the rain" )
anyone would want to beat up an arrogant amerifat, it's a fact

ok then...

>French
>Calling someone arrogant
Although, you're not as bad as the British

>autistic bergen poster strikes again

Bergen women are qt so stfu

>A friend of mine got literally beat up when he told someone casually at a bar in Bergen that he didn't really like Hansa beer (Local Bergen beer

He should never have talked shit about other cultures, it's not like Bergens travel to Norway and talks shit about their culture

If you travel to New Zealand just please drive around Palmerston North on your way through the central North Island

The city itself is very beautiful if you don't mind mostly shit weather. it's just that the people are so arrogant, cocky and loud its fantasticly horrible.

Immagine if you mix Wellington snotty better-than-you liberal with screaming aussie tourists in Thailand and then you get close to the scum that lives in Palmerston North. One thing you hear constantly shouted out in bars is "We ain't New Zealand, we are PALMY NORTH"
A friend of mine got literally beat up when he told someone casually at a bar in Palmerston North that he didn't really like Tui beer (Local Palmerston North beer. their motto is "Distracting the boys from the task at hand since 1889")

Everytime something shitty happens in New Zealand and its on the news you can bet your balls that some Palmycunt will comment "That could never happen in Palmy because we are just so much better than the rest of the country"

So please. If you visit New Zealand just skip Palmerston North. If you are so unfortunate as to find yourself there please don't judge us based on the P*lmy "people"

are we witnessing the birth of a new pasta?

If you travel to Czech republic just please drive around Brno on your way through Moravia

Immagine if you mix Prague snotty better-than-you liberal with screaming hooligans from Ostrava and then you get close to the scum that lives in Brno. One thing you hear constantly shouted out in bars is "We ain't Czechs, we are Moravians"
A friend of mine got literally beat up when he told someone casually at a bar in Brno that he didn't really like Starobrno (Local beer. their motto is "You will get diarrhea before you finish your drink")

Everytime something shitty happens in Czech republic and its on the news you can bet your balls that some Brnocunt will comment "That could never happen in Brno because we are just so much better than the rest of the country"

So please. If you visit Czech republic just skip Brno. If you are so unfortunate as to find yourself there please don't judge us based on the B*no "people"

This is a great way to learn about shitty parts of other cunts keep 'em comming!

>tfw flying into Bergen in 2 months time

any advice OP?

whatever you do don't talk shit about their beer or the city or you will get glassed.

If they try to joke about the bad weather just nod your head and smile. Don't think that this is an invite for you to expand upon the shit weather joke. its merely a ruse so they can punch you in the face for badmouthing Bergen.

Just stay away from Bryggen after 10pm on the weekends I have never in my life seen so much drunken fighting anywhere.

There is a pretty tasty burger served at a place called "Inside"(yes pronounced as the english word)

Bring an umbrella and warm clothes

this

What are you doing there if i may ask?

noted, thanks. i'll be on my guard when around these Bergen people. will keeping my GF safe be an issue?

climbing Trolltunga

>climbing Trolltunga

Cool. I havent done that yet. But i hear people recomend to go very early in the morning or else the place is going to be packed with tourists.

Also. Your girlfriend will be quite safe. Bergen men have really tiny cocks so they just take out their rage by punching eachother in the face.

I lived in Bergen for close to 10 years, studying and working. Just hope for decent weather, go one hikes and drink at Finnegans.

I'm from the eastern parts of the country, and I think Bergen is an ok place.

on*

If you're in shit shape, Floyen is nice, great view.

We're arrogant because we're better than you.

My former boss was from Bergen and an asshole of gigantic proportions so now i shudder everytime i hear that dialect

If you travel to England just please drive around Liverpool on your way through the North.

The city itself is ok if you don't mind mostly shit weather. it's just that the people are so arrogant, cocky and loud its fantasticly horrible.

Immagine if you mix violent niggers with theiving Romani Gypsies and then you get close to the scum that lives in Liverpool. One thing you hear constantly shouted out in bars is "We're not English we are Scouse"
A friend of mine got literally beat up when he told someone casually at a bar in Liverpool that he didn't really like The Beatles (Local Liverpool band. their motto is "let it be")

Everytime something shitty happens in England and its on the news you can bet your balls that some Scouser will comment "WHATTA YOUSE DOIN' TALKHHIN ABOUT THIS WHE'VE STILL NOT GOT JUSTICE FOR THE 96 LA"

So please. If you visit England just skip Liverpool. If you are so unfortunate as to find yourself there please don't judge us based on the Li*verpool "people"

B*rgen a shit

A SHIT

> Local Liverpool band. their motto is "let it be"

I love rain so I'd love to live in Bergen. I bet the streets are always empty

If you travel to Brazil just please drive around Rio De Janeiro on your way through the South East.

The city itself is very beautiful if you don't mind mostly shit beaches. it's just that the people are so arrogant, cocky and loud its fantasticly horrible.

Immagine if you mix San Fransisco snotty better-than-you liberal with screaming African child soldiers and drug lords and then you get close to the scum that lives in Rio De Janeiro. One thing you hear constantly shouted out in bars is "Não sou Brasileiro, we are CARIOCAS"

A friend of mine got literally beat up when he told someone casually at a bar in Rio that he didn't really like Flamengo (Local Brazilian Riot Society. their motto is "CHUPA MEU PAU" )

Everytime something shitty happens in Brazil and its on the news you can bet your balls that some Rio loser will comment "That could never happen in Rio because we are just so much better than the rest of the country"

So please. If you visit Brazil just skip Rio De Janeiro. If you are so unfortunate as to find yourself there please don't judge us based on the Rio "people"

>A friend of mine got literally beat up when he told someone casually at a bar in Bergen that he didn't really like Hansa beer (Local Bergen beer. their motto is "brewed in the rain" )
Deserved it, what does he drink if not Hansa, fucking Tuborg?
They shouldn't have stopped at kicking his ass, they should have killed him and rid the world of one more disgusting Oschlo cunt.
Heng deg, jævla austlendinghomse.

>But i hear people recomend to go very early in the morning or else the place is going to be packed with tourists.

No, you go early in the morning because it's a 12 hour hike for the untrained and you want to get down before nightfall.

B*rgenser detected!!

>Heng deg, jævla austlendinghomse.
Venligst ta fart og sykle vannrett inn i helvete vestlandsfaen!

Not even from Bergen, Oschlonigger. It's just obvious that you're an assblasted kneegrow from grǿnland.
Oschlo is the worst place in all of Norway and most likely the entire world, it's a """city""" filled with nothing but traitors and cowards, always has been, always will be.
Oschlo≠Noreg

>Local Liverpool band. their motto is "let it be"

i have a norwegian gf from the coast and she never said anything about bergen, i feel like you are just autists
also to me, you are all just norwegians, no difference between oppland, romdal or oslo

OP is lying, I was in Bergen and everyone treated me just fine.

Kind of have to agree with this Norge user. I was in Oslo too and it really didn't even feel like a European capital city, more like a weird administrative town with a bunch of heroin addicts running around.

I always thought all fellow Hanseatic cities are cool, from Bruges to Novgorod.

>It's just obvious that you're an assblasted kneegrow from grǿnland.

I live in Asker

If you travel to South Korea just please drive around Busan on your way through the southeastern mountains.

The city itself is very tolerable at best if you don't mind the steamy weather. it's just that the people are so arrogant, cocky and loud its fantasticly horrible.

Imagine if you mix the Osaka loud more-authentic-than-you hick-ass attitude with stinky norwegian fish-licking stench and then you get close to the scum that lives in Busan. One thing you hear constantly shouted out in bars is "We're not Korea, we are Busan"
A friend of mine got literally beat up when he told someone casually at a fish market in Busan that he didn't really like dried and marinated herring (local drinking snack; their motto is "guarding your chastity forever with the fish smell")

Everytime something shitty happens in Korea and its on the news you can bet your Battle.net account that some Busanfuck will comment "That could never happen in Busan because we aren't strangers to one another"

So please. If you visit Korea just skip Busan. If you are so unfortunate as to find yourself there please don't judge us based on the B-san "people"

Squatting in someones house while they're on vacation doesn't count as living there, Aswad.
Doesn't matter what part you're from anyway, every oschlocunt is a nigger at heart.

>One thing you hear constantly shouted out in bars is "We're not English we are Scouse"
kek they actually do chant this

drammen is the only good city

>Drammen
It's a bunch off commieblocks built around a sea port.

If you travel to Denmark just please sail around Norway on your way through the North Sea

The region itself is very beautiful if you don't mind mostly shit weather. it's just that the people are so arrogant, cocky and loud its fantasticly horrible.

Imagine if you mix San Fransisco snotty better-than-you liberal with screaming british hooligans and then you get close to the scum that lives in Bergen. One thing you hear constantly shouted out in bars is "We ain't Denmark, we are Norway"
A friend of mine got literally beat up when he told someone casually at a bar in Bergen that he didn't really use the cheese slicer (Local Norwegian cheese knife. their motto is "sliced in the rain" )

Everytime something shitty happens in Denmark and its on the news you can bet your balls that some Norwayfuck will comment "That could never happen in Norway because we are just so much better than the rest of the country"

So please. If you visit Denmark just skip Norway. If you are so unfortunate as to find yourself there please don't judge us based on the N*rwegian "people"

If you travel to Canada just please drive around Toronto on your way through the western provinces.

Immagine if you mix San Fransisco snotty better-than-you liberal with screaming british hooligans and then you get close to the scum that lives in Toronto. One thing you hear constantly shouted out in bars is "As-salamū 'alaykum"
A friend of mine got literally beat up when he told someone casually at a bar in Toronto that he didn't really like the Maple Leafs (Local Hockey Team. their motto is "you already payed for your ticket douchebag" )

Everytime something shitty happens in Canada and its on the news you can bet your balls that some Torontonian will comment "That could never happen in Toronto because we are just so much better than the rest of the country"

So please. If you visit Canada just skip Toronto. If you are so unfortunate as to find yourself there please don't judge us based on the T*r*nt* "people"

>Drammen
what a fucking depressing shithole

If you travel to Belgium just please drive around Antwerp on your way through the northern swamplands.

Immagine if you mix Ghent snotty better-than-you liberal with screaming Carolo hooligans and then you get close to the scum that lives in Antwerp. One thing you hear constantly shouted out in bars is "Antwerp is the city, the rest of Belgium is its parking space"
A friend of mine got literally beat up when he told someone casually at a bar in Antwerp that he didn't really like De Coninck beer (Local Antwerp beer. their motto is "travels twice through the stomach" )

Everytime something shitty happens in Belgium and its on the news you can bet your balls that some Antwerpfuck will comment "That could never happen in Antwerp because we are just so much better than the rest of the country, which is just our parking space btw"

So please. If you visit Belgium just skip Antwerp. If you are so unfortunate as to find yourself there please don't judge us based on the Antw*rp "people"

Why don't you have your own words for "computer", "elevator", "teenager" and "weekend"?

Because there's no need to make up new words when you can just borrow them.. You know, like how you borrowed our entire language?

But we have our own words for those things, so does everyone else.
You're the only ones who just said fuck it and didn't bother.

Skulle jeg dræber Norway? Vi har storrst manderdræber og jeg skal hjælpe dig if du vil.

I'm trying.

If it helps, a lot of people here spell it Komputer and weegend

Yeah, I guessed people would "daneanize" it on a personal level, but it always seemed odd to me.
Don't you have a language council for this sort of thing?

Norway sink their own navy, there's really no need to do anything but wait til their oil runs out
They're busy adopting selfie, hashtag, swag etc. words into the danish language

I've been trying to learn danish for a couple of months, not like hardcore or anything, I don't think google translate likes it. Since y'all share all these words I guess it won't be too hard to learn all the Scandinavian languages. :^)

>One brand of beer is Norwegian culture
Worse than Yanks. Shameful.

Hej nu ven, hvad du siger, eh?

That's cool man, try out the app Duolingo if you wanna take it to the next level

Ja, jeg lavede. Jeg lærer lid dansk- Jeg går i butikken på fredag, jeg går i min arbejde om fredagen.

Jeg skal spise en æg til formiddag. Jeg vil dræbe alle ikke hvider.

I used to know a Danish girl in college, but she moved to NYC and got hitched, so the worst part is worrying about learning parts incorrectly and not having someone correct me. Jeg har to eller tre dansk venner på(?) internet. I don't like bothering them too much though.

It's fun to learn though, grammar's really close to muh engelsk. I'm certain I'll never be able to speak it though, at least not at any reasonable speed.

>oppland, romsdal or oslo
> Oppland = swedes in denial
> Romsdal = portuguese in denial
> Oslo = somali people not in denial

Sound like Bavaria and Bavarians

If you travel to Italy just please drive around Milan on your way through the western fjords.

Immagine if you mix Ticino's snotty better-than-you liberal with screaming neapolitan hooligans and then you get close to the scum that lives in Milan. One thing you hear constantly shouted out in bars is "We ain't Italy, we wuz celts"
A friend of mine got literally beat up when he told someone casually at a bar in Milan that he didn't really like Spontini pizza (Local Milan pizzeria. their motto is "o mia bela madunina" )

Everytime something shitty happens in Italy and its on the news you can bet your balls that some Milanfuck will comment "That could never happen in Milan because we are just so much better than the rest of the country"

So please. If you visit Italy just skip Milan. If you are so unfortunate as to find yourself there please don't judge us based on the M*lanese "people"

Well I will avoid Bergen.

And Milan too because that Italian tries very hard.

>Romsdal=portuguese in denial
Explain yourself.

I can attest to this attitude. Whenever I get asked about a person from Bergen, I just say "Yeah, they're ok, but they're from Bergen, so it's not easy".

Really interesting :)

wtf? i hate bergen now!

>"WHATTA YOUSE DOIN' TALKHHIN ABOUT THIS WHE'VE STILL NOT GOT JUSTICE FOR THE 96 LA"

Absolutely howling

Thats good. You should

>you are all just norwegians

shut the fuck up soviet

Pageant queen of liverpool?

pic unrelated?

If you travel to Shartmart just please drive around Shart on your way through the Mart.

The shart itself is very beautiful if you don't mind mostly shart weather. it's just that the people are so shart and mart its fantasticly shartmart.

Immagine if you mix Shart snotty better-than-you liberal with screaming Mart hooligans and then you get close to the scum that lives in Shart. One thing you hear constantly shouted out in bars is "We ain't Shart, we are Mart"
A friend of mine got literally beat up when he told someone casually at a bar in Shart that he didn't really like Mart beer (Local Shartmart Shart. their motto is "Shart in the mart" )

Everytime something shitty happens in Shartmart and its on the news you can bet your balls that some Martshart will comment "That could never happen in Shart because we are just so much better than the rest of the Mart"

So please. If you visit Shart just skip Mart. If you are so unfortunate as to find yourself there please don't judge us based on the Sh*rtm*rt "people"

shitpost

stop talking shit about the greatest city there is you ass motherfucking wipe

Will do, thanks for the heads up!

Thank you for confirming to me and Sup Forums everything i said

If you travel to the West Coast just please drive around Seattle on your way through the Pacific Northwest

The city itself is very beautiful if you don't mind mostly shit weather. It's just that people are so arrogant, cocky, and loud its fantastically horrible.

Imagine if you mix San Fransisco snotty holier-than-thou liberal with literal Finnish people and then you get close to the scum that lives in Seattle. One thing you hear constantly shouted out in bars is "We ain't Murrica, we are Cascadia"
A friend of mine got literally beat up when he told someone casually at a bar in Seattle that he didn't really like the Seattle Sounders (Local Seattle hipster obsession. Their motto is "FIGHT AND WIN")

Everytime something shitty happens in American and its on the news you can bet your balls that some Seattlefuck will comment "That could never happen in Seattle because we are just so much better than the rest of the country"

So please. If you visit America just skip Seattle. If you are so unfortunate as to find yourself there please don't judge us based on the S**ttle "people"

I would like to see other states with this pasta

bump

Fuck Bergen

Hergen dergen? Blergen dergen Bergen!