Here still

I only went once to get a diagnosis. Never been back since

Where am I?

>hitagi
Watching a series of unfortunate events
>Neptune
Purple is the best for waifus

Stuff

Im a serious person most of the time nep but ill allow you to mess with me.
Noting much really just sitting
Have you seen alien yet?

Inside of a giant burrito
Is the series any good? I disliked the books and the movie that came out forever ago.
And yes purple is top tier waifus
I love the alien series

Trips, also, they diagnosed you on the first session? That is not... ok? I had mine after around 4 or 5 sessions.
Purupuruple!
Kek, alright alright! I'll give you a break, for now

Frisk

Simply a person i wish to be/see but never will be or see

>and striped pantsu
Oh my how lewd

You seen alien already cool what about heavy metal?
Thanks done anything interesting lately?

It is u.u My syndrome might be down but my hopes are up -Stephen Hawking voice-

Hm...No, i actually didn't know about that, i didn't feel good enough to post yesterday so i just took a quick peak at your threads. Mainly leg and butt exercises, like lunges, squats, these kinds of things u.u

I had a lovely night, thank you for asking ^.^ It seemed like all my dearest friends collectively decided to keep me company to cheer me up before, and now i get to talk to you as well, you're the cherry on top of the cake. What about you?

I noticed...Esdy is a bit like that, at times he just has his moments. Would you say he improved during the years?

Nuuu no spoilers, i still have to watch that anime >///

nice legs thread

>lewd yet cute
I dont know, seemed like best shitpost I could come up with at the time...
>Alien already
I was thinking of the old alien movies...
Heavy Metal is great friendo!
IM SORRY FRIENDO! I figure everyones watched it by this point.

not even a debate

>A literal Foxxy waifu

Dunno, haven't talked to him

I got kicked out of all the discords

Sorry not alot of people I talk to watch movies alot

You guys should see perfection once in your lives right?

That makes me happy
So you like comfy things, film and taking part in your culture. May I ask which culture you are from? Also what films do you enjoy?

I'm doing some tank game so it's fine
That's nice that you are enjoying yourself. Just playing some world of tanks like usual

Lovely evening, isn't it?

Also I meant to say you seen the original alien trilogy already.

No worries, I dont watch alot of movies anymore. You seemed like you have been on a good kick recently so I thought I would ask
Got ya

Did you like the new mass effect game?
Pffft...
Oh wow, Brandon Rogers reference, so clever.
I like you, we shall shitpost during many moons.
That your waifu belongs in the trash? No doubt.
All of them? Lmao why?
Trainspotting?
If you haven't let me show you some, here, take a look.
Kinda, sucks to be sick.
Ye

I apparently exhibited all the traits pretty noticeably

I didnt even bother with it tbh
>no quarians

looks like you've finally given up on drowning

Yup, from day one we met we established that we would be shitpost friendos remember?

Ah, simple exercises. I built a pretty solid butt (and a large one at that) just by walking. Long strides for fifteen minutes a day, maybe mix in some other excerises for the gluts. I tried to focus on upper body today, but I'm more rusty than I thought.
A nice butt isn't hard to get by the way~

Forgot to reply to you.
Yeah. I should play another Pokemon game, I remember being so into it.

It's a lovely night, yes.
How are you?

Hello everyone, I'm still around
>juvia claimed

Hey that's tomokos mug give it back you thef

I am a cerebral narcissist as well, mix that with depression and ASPD and you end up with a sweet mix.
Lmao, good.
Yes, we are one of soul. Actually, do you use discord or telegram or anything elitist?

Quickstep OP, all of the backstabs

Esdeath kicked me from his at some point
and there was another waifu one where I got accused of being multiple people, then got kicked

What tank your playing as?
I found some anime I want to watch so im not going to watch movies as much right now.
What's it about?
Rocket power was a decent show

>sucks to be sick
At least you can get comfy in bed and watch anime all day.

I'm good user. Finished working out for today.

No worries it happens. Its a good time killer for me. Something to focus on and not really try too hard.
Hello Juvia.
I have a discord but im still figuring it out.
This is fair. Nothing really peaked my interest this season for animu though.

Guilty gear is fun
A lot of them

>Rubs butt
>no
Shinoa gave me one
Plus i heard it was generally shit

No worries ^.^ You wouldn't be wrong thinking that since it's one of these anime everyone watches. I'm a bit of an exception because i'm not into anime all that much, most anime i saw were either dropped at the beginning or halfway through, only ones i really watched entirely are Toradora, HunterxHunter and Jojo because a friend wanted to watch it with me. I'm adding FMA to the list on anime i need to watch though!

I remember being into that game...Though i also remember having just a tiny tank and getting pretty much steamrolled every round, then having to watch the round until it ended on the losers bench T~T I bet you're as good as the Ace drivers that used to shell me...

Hm..Do you know Flan by any chance? Sorry if i ask you abruptly but you said something that reminded me of her.

Hi queer
That's really not good ;-;

stay mad bitch boy, atleast my waifu has a personality and the looks of a goddess

>Guilty gear is fun
What did you think of overture? I feel like i enjoyed it way more than I should have.

Hello there

If your quick with dropping I would recommend just jumping straight into FMA Brotherhood then. You get less filler and superior story. The original has some good character development though within the filler.

me neither im watching welcome to the nhk right now.
Sounds fun

Ope, what a shame, you are a cool guy.
Drug addicts, watch it, reeeeaaally good movie.
Ha, hahahaha, I have to work...
Give me your discord tag!
It is.
Lmao this nigger... my waifu is an actual goddess. And 2 personalities as well.

Hello, Miku. How are you?

jitk123

it sucks a lot yeah ;-; i cant stop thinking and it gets all horrible ;-;

it was cool

hello juvia senpai

that's not me.

I never did watch that one.
That pic a cute.

Hey
How are you?
Pervert
Hello chitoge

...How do you know that guy? And now i demand an answer.

Ah...You're Actually right, i remember Chara telling me how important it was to ho for long walks but i just never really leave house, i should definitely though, that's true considering that i started the exercises a month ago or so and it already got pretty bouncy. What exercises were you doing for your upper body? Sorry if ask but i miiight want to take notes since you seem to know way more about these things than me ^.^

Yes, I'm familiar with Flan

Oh well, I'll just post in threads until I get bored

Does she wear the crab horns in the show?
Hello, I just woke up from a nap, how are you doing?

t-t-that's not me senpai ; - ;

I'm average. Nothing too special. Have played a lot though
I've only played recore and revelator so I'm nub
Playing in a room so the fun is lessened

>having to work while sick
Well then...

Hi queer
That's really not ok :(
How long have you has them for?

Kill me, make it quick please...

Crack a cold one with the boyz, New discord server with pretty much no rules come join for the boyz discord/ 77wrrsa

Sure i usually watch one or two movies when I got the time
I dont remember much of it to be honest.
It was either that or cardcaptor sakura

You'll love it.
>Misaki Claimed

Oh damn
Sorry, just woke up from a nap after 8 hours of work so sorry if I'm not all there
>

Admittedly, my butt shrank a bit, but it's been growing back. I dunno what I did but it was pretty big and toned.
Haha, I go brutal (for me) when it's upper body.
If it's pushing my self to the limit,
100 Push ups, 50 wide grip push ups, 25 one hand push ups, 30 pull ups, 30 tricep push ups, 20 wide pull ups, 30 incline push ups, and then something else. Half all of that if it's just routine, or I'm bored. Don't even get my started for leg day.
What do you do?

I'm doing okay, relaxing in bed in this quite night. What are your plans for the day?

Ravioli ravioli
You really fucked that one up-ioli

I figured its trying to make a sequel where it wasnt needed
You love it

Nope, you're good. Both of those games are really fun.

WW3 will start soon anyways. Let's see if we can lure that okuu fag into making some bad jokes...

Im already at the part where sato tries to kill himself
But f is for friends who do stuff together

Baiken and elphelt were the most fun for me in the new one while in recore I played a lot of sol
F is for get fucked by platoon mm

Kek, nice trick you did the picture. Anyway~ Can i call you Ran? Oh, and are you interested by any chances into getting in these servers again?

Reminds me of me on TF2
>Tfw you threw away 800+ hours into a game and are still not even average at it
At least you have all the big tanks to bulli newcomers u.u

Wouldn't i lose important parts of the story by skipping the basic FMA though? :o

call me anytime
I don't care about the servers, tbh

U is for u and me

i dont know, maybe 1 week or so.

i do it was cool, i also like knd

i-its alright senpai dont worry

That show was the shit

Im doing ok just hanging out about to make a sandwich for dinner.
No she does not unfortunatly
I like Caredcaptor
Rifle sempai
>cute

I guess but I don't find that to be much fun so I only do it for credits

Favorite thing about it?

I enjoyed kiske before he went trans. Lately I mostly run with edgelord eddie/zato1

Ran is such a good girl. She takes good care of her household.

Good lord...My arms are like noodles, i'd never manage to do that many push ups all in one go >///< Usually pretty much every day is leg day for me, i do 150 lunges for both legs, i usually start doiing more when i see they're no longer effective at making my legs hurt, then a 100 slow squat rep and 100 fast rep, i do it this way because i'm unsure which gives greater benefits, so figure i'd just do both, i usually do 100 donkey kicks for each leg too, i say usually because oddly enough i find it very difficult to do 100 of that for my right leg, so at times i do less for that one...100 bridges and lately i've been trying to integrate plank exercise too to get a flatter belly.

No you

Zato was confusing when I tried so I stopped. Don't think I tried Eddie. Like I said nubbie

Sakura a cute
No you

Hello Rory.

Then start out slow if you need to. You don't necessarily need large arms if you're asking Chara about fitness, so maybe tone it down to 25 push ups each workout session. My belly has gone a little... Out. Trying to slim down a bit, but fail consistently. My leg day is composed of carrying people on my hips.
TF2? Ha, got 3.8k hours on that. Decent but not great, stop playing because of screen tearing, haven't found a solution I've tried yet. I can teach you the basics of each class if you'd like.

Oh right, i think i remember something about the credits, couldn't you also use them as special ammunitions? I remember these being really stronk, it was the only way i had to damage the bigger tanks. Maaaaybe i could try to find back my hold profile to play with you if that'd be fine for you >///<

I see, so you're not one of the people that cares about drama and all that stuff, what do you care for lately then?

But how's the show in general is it worth watching it for 70 episodes

Its defiantly a three episode rule to determine if you like it anime. The story was ok, and the characters had decent development.

I do not!
Ok thanks.
How are you?
That's what i had for dinner. What kind sandwich?

Well somebody has to, who else would it be, the child or the lay granny?

I dunno, I just don't care about drama
I just shitpost in the discord anyway

ticc

Your increased heart rate and blushing indicate ptherwise

Hi.
No you.

Then you should talk to other people.

How are you this time of day?

Ham and cheese today haha
How about both?

To be honest i'm not even sure if i should do push ups, don't really wanna build up too much muscle mass u.u Unfortunately the belly is probably the hardest part of your body to tone out, i did get some visible results but like you said not that much at all...That'd be a great honor to have Rem senpai as a teacher 0.0 I actually stopped playing too for a while because i was waiting for the Pyro update to come out, i'm really hoping for the TF2 team to not mess up this update too :/

i know! it was one of my favorites a very cool show #1 best one

doing alright senpai i had more sleep than yesterday