Sup Forums, i have a question. Does anyone else ever drip large amounts of precum when masturbating?

Sup Forums, i have a question. Does anyone else ever drip large amounts of precum when masturbating?
Sometimes when i edge for long periods of time, I can be completely flaccid, yet precum continues to drip out almost nonstop. I don't know if many other people experience this, as it seems content on precum is oddly scarce

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulbourethral_gland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know that feel. I used to edge alot when I was younger, but now I am unable to do so without making a mess as there is too much precum, way to fucking much.

Here's some OC
I'm semi hard right here, but I'm already ozzing precum

In my experience some guys drip nonstop no matter what, some guys do just a bit, some only do it when super aroused/certain stimulation.
Edging is probably why you drip so much, being aroused for a long period of time tend to do it.
Same thing as girls getting wet really.
Some girls soak their pants, some need lube to have sex.

>already ozzing

I start dripping the moment something turns me on.
normally it's just a drop, but if i stay horny, i'll make a mess; even if i dont touch myself.

this was me the other night just after taking a few pictures.

Yeah. Means that your PC muscle is weakened from being constantly engaged. Stop fapping for a while. Your orgasm will be 3 times as strong

William Cowper must be so proud.

"After all my work.. they named THAT ONE after me? Thanks, guys."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulbourethral_gland

Yeah, i edge at least an hour to two every day, but I've dripped this much since middle school
One of my ex girlfriends didnt like touching my dick because she thought my precum was gross

did you know?

piss is acidic
sperm don't like acid environments
piss and sperm both have to share the same exit route
precum neutralizes the acidity of the urethra so the sperm have a nice safe ride. also gives your GF something to play with with her tongue

I've had multiple girls tell me they're worried they can get pregnant from precum.
its something i've always been worried might happen

there is a small chance, as sometimes orgasm doesn't announce itself with a 21 gun salute. that's why women have tongues.

females opinion on it
it's easier to give hand jobs with someone who has more precum because you don't have to be constantly spitting on their dick and let's be honest whipping out lube for a casual handy is weird

Advice on adjusting my diet to increase the volume of my precum?

..weird I always thought all girls liked it.
I like the taste/knowing a guy is that turned on for me.

precum contains some sperm, hope you where a rubber user when you fuck or you are destined to a be a father real soon.

The problem is, once I start dripping, I dont stop. Even if a girl licks all the precum off the head of my cock, as soon as she touches it again more will come out lol it's never ending

do you condoms slip off when you are fucking?

Thats the reason i never use any kind of lotion lube when i masturbate.
Whenever I edge, I drip so much that my cock is always soaked

I can only get this when I'm with someone, and really in the mood.

nope that's never happened to me because i'm a virgin.

Bump

holy shit, I cant get that much, but ive been with a guy who could, I only drop a little and i have to be really worked up to do it.

that's not me, but if i sat there and edged long enough, i could come close.

Damn dude, most girls wouldnt mind, and i know guys would love it. Atleast ones ive met.