/NFL/ General: DENK EW BERD KERR EDIRSHUR

FA:Vikings move on from RG Brandon Fusco
CHI:Report: Eagles expected to pursue Jeffery
CLG:Area scout stands up for Oklahoma RB Mixon
WAS:Redskins C Kory Lichtensteiger calls it quits
PHI:Eagles expected to shop SLB Mychal Kendricks
GB:'Make or break' 2017 season for Randall Cobb?
ATL:Falcons promote Manuel to coordinate defense
BUF:Tyrod Taylor not open to contract restructure
WAS:Report: Skins have GM McCloughan on notice
WAS:Redskins view D-Jax as 'too inconsistent'
WAS:Report: At least five teams eyeing FA Garcon
SEA:With Hauschka a FA, Seahawks ink Blair Walsh

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-insider-notes-nfl-execs-seething-at-patriots-super-bowl-antics-clown-t-shirt/
dailynorseman.com/2016/9/22/13023260/get-real-vikings-fans
fivethirtyeight.com/features/brady-vs-belichick-whos-to-blame-for-the-patriots-insufferable-success/?addata=espn:frontpage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tom Brady

I love him!!!

0 SB wins against good teams
Is he finished?

LGTSS:

TYBC

wtf

>it was 28-3

Like how does Atlanta even recover?

>2001: beat NFCW team
>2003: beat NFCS team
>2004: beat NFCE team

>2014: beat NFCW team
>2016: beat NFCS team
>2017: ???

Any Raidersfags in this thread? I wanna kick your ass.

Falcons choked or patriots dominated the end? Yes it's a combination of both but what's more the reason?

Why are there no webms from the Superbowl? I've literally seen none.

Gonna beat the Cowboys next year

Kermergerderr

The debate is usually best college team vs worst nfl team but that's dumb obviously nfl wins.

Anyone here watch any CFL? Any Canadians itt? More realistic would be best college team vs a CFL team. That would be a closer game.

Depends on the rules. We play a backwards ass variation of football up here.

Alabama could probably beat any CFL team, most CFLers are DII/DIII guys.

We all know the cowboys are gonna fall off by quite a bit next season but just how bad are we talking? Worse then cam?

Are the Raiders moving to Las Vegas? If not, who do I root for?

I like the running start rule desu

>Giants x2
>Redskins x2
>Eagles x2
>Broncos
>Chargers
>Chiefs
>Raiders
>Seahawks
>Rams
>Cardinals
>49ers
>Falcons
>Packers

9-7 tbqhwyf

And the endzones are 25 yards long, can you imagine that shit in the NFL?

Really? Are they worse than those arena football scrubs from years back?

The only CFLer I can remember in the last decade making any impact at the NFL level is Cameron Wake.

nah they're moving to SD

>who do i root for?

SD Raiders

Jeff Garcia
Doug flootie
Joe Theismann
Warren moon

Wow looks like they're good at QB.

Do people make this general even when football season is over?

Yes after trades, free agency, and the draft it will really die out. Like 5 trip fags talking to themselves.

Shit happens in the offseason. Also the draft coming up.

Cowboys!

Don't front, G

these are fucking retarded

>it another dick sucking carr thread

No one dick sucks Carr but autistic Raidniggers.

Literally the most autistic fan base.

Can I think he's good without sucking his dick?

Is he perfect? No. But he's definitely one of the better qbs in the league. And still very young so he'll probably get better with experience.

>Seahawks sign Blair Walsh
y tho, I already called him Wide Left two years ago I don't want him on our team.

Seems like a nice guy though.

It works well with golden LELs

Jesus

Raiders!

This site is great

Fucking autism.

Fuck off

>complaining about autism on an autism website

They falling off 2 wins at the most Easily a #1 or #2 seed going into the season

Nothing else to do m8

>the greatest show on turf was a bad team
:^)

Any of these guys resign yet?

I think Jamie Collins has signed

are there any good places to buy throwback jerseys from?

>greatest show on turf
>eagles that went to 4 consecutive NFC championship games
>previous Owl winner and #1 defense seahawks
>top 7 all time offense falcons

meanwhile montana beats the >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bungles
and loses 49-3 in the divisional round

What the fuck went wrong with the Super Bowls logos this decade? They're all so boring.

It's cheaper to use the same design over and over than to hire an artist each year.

It's not going to work out unless he plays near flawless. When he fucked up on vikings they were supportive I wouldn't expect the same with chimphawks

Hightower is staying with the pats

>jets are getting romo and winnig super bowl 52

Kek they're a wildcard team at best

Nothing he can do about the NFC being garbage.

Jets aren't a QB away anymore

What are the browns going to do?
Trade for Garappolo, which would definitely be for some draft pick(s)?
Get Tyrod Taylor once the bills don't pay him?
Overdraft some meme college QB in the first round?

Picking a QB 22 overall

My heart just fluttered, please don't say such things.

Well weeden was a bad pick

Quinn I think was an okay pick.

So good luck.

> tfw pats haters are more annoying than pats fans.
>tfw you lived long enough to see the patriots become the good guys

Browner

Ignore

359 Days until the Seahawks win Super Bowl LII.

You see this?

>yfw manziel signs with the chargers
>yfw he finds the Lord with Rivers as his guide

God bless x

>FA:Vikings move on from RG Brandon Fusco

good. now all we need to do is CUT Adrian Peterson, Matt Kalil, Cordarelle Patterson, Teddy Bridgewater, Marcus Sherels, Shariff Floyd

honestly they just need to get rid of every nigger on the entire team with the exception of Xavier Rhodes and Stefon Diggs

>seahawks sign blair walsh as a fuck you troll
good job. pretty funny.

>Belichick signs half those players and gets them a ring

Anyone knows about a good web site to follow the iggles?

Can't draft a bust if you don't have a number one draft pick.

oh yeah and this jew ruined the draft for me. fuck I hate this GM. I'm so sick of GMs that get passes from fanbases cause of one good draft class.

BGN, but ignore the comments section

Anyone know a good way to kill myself?

Shootout with da 5-0

watch your favorite team blow a 25 point lead in the super bowl

Who will be the one to break the curse?

Draft Myles Garrett even though he just begged the Cowboys to trade up so the Browns wouldn't draft him.

It seems like such a dumb thing for him to do.

Hello my friends, how's everyone doing tonight?

Post 2017 draftfu's

>weston steelhammer
>dan feeney
>cole hikutini
>charles walker
>jamaal williams
>ryan switzer or chris godwin
>marcus williams
>chidobe awuze
>vince biegel and matt milano

Who will be the team to bountygate Brady out of desperation?

fuck of mauer. your optimism ruined our season. teddys ded and I like it this way.

Everyone was optimistic, you can't blame me

>Bungles
>Divisional round
Wew

>mfw those Bungles team were actually really good but people dismiss them since the team has been mediocre to shit ever since

Lets pretend that the falcons coaching staff didnt have a stroke at halftime and the game actually ended up being the blowout it looked like it was gonna be.

What would people have been saying about the Patriots afterwards?

cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-insider-notes-nfl-execs-seething-at-patriots-super-bowl-antics-clown-t-shirt/

>the image of Patriots defensive coordinator Matt Patricia stepping off the team plane wearing a T-shirt depicting Goodell as a clown had some NFL executives seething, I'm told.

LITERALLY SEETHING

fuck all that optimism. youre the reason Rick Spielman is still our GM.

I was getting banned from the daily norseman every other week for spitting venom at the vikings past week 2.
week 2, even before the 5-0 and this shit got me banned.
dailynorseman.com/2016/9/22/13023260/get-real-vikings-fans

Aaron Rodgers caught at the pats parade?

>My husband, five children aging 6-17 were watching Fox telivion [sic], the patriots were getting awarded the Lombardi trophy after winning the super bowl. I was feeling inspiration for the kids, that anything is possible for my childrens [sic] future. The whole time they are walking the trophy down you hear the F word or MF over and over. It was ridiculous to have people that your kids look up to, hearing verbiage like that. I thought there was a mandaty [sic] time delay for reasons like this. I didn't invite that language into my house but yet it was there during family TV time. I'm outraged that the technology provided doesn't better protect innocent ones. I think this has to stop and someone needs to make sure it doesn't happen anymore. Totally dissatisfied with what you allow!!! It can be avoided!

>Language and gestures used on live broadcast by Patriots players and media representatives was offensive, obscene, and most likely illegal. This was not a single slip of the tongue by one individual. This was lewd and offensive references to a parading NFL trophy at the end of the game. The individual parading the trophy encouraged and solicited the players to use the language and gestures. His own words included 'KISS THIS MOTHERFUCKER', and more. It appeared that all Patriot players participated as the trophy walked amid a double line with a live camera broadcasting it all. A majority of the team used language that repeatedly included 'LET ME KISS THAT MOTHER FUCKER', 'I'll KISS THAT BITCH', and much more. There is no question that millions of children were subjected to this lewd and lowlife display. The tapes will show it clearly. The broadcasters should have muted this behavior, but let it continue and encouraged it for several minutes. This blatant behavior demands the federal broadcast regulations be brought to bear on those who participated and those responsible organizations. I expect a response to this complaint in writing.

REEEEEE BAD WORDS

>christfags

The article you posted is shit, the only correct point of the entire article is the Zimmer part. Rick Spielman is a good GM, the Vikings just haven't had the right coach until Zimmer came along. They got worse without Kalil, Teddy is a good QB, and Bradford was great. I only semi-agree with Peterson, but it's not his fault the offensive live was so bad. Rick Spielman is a good GM, the Vikings just haven't had the right coach until Zimmer came along. They may have only been 8-8, but there were some close games that they lost that could've changed a lot of things.

I don't really care, but I was surprised that I was hearing it. Just mute the feed on them and pipe in ambient crowd noise/cheering.

That looks shopped

Ah yes, backwards Puritanism at its finest, violence is fine but God forbid somebody use a dirty word

Go back to twitter sp bitch

fivethirtyeight.com/features/brady-vs-belichick-whos-to-blame-for-the-patriots-insufferable-success/?addata=espn:frontpage

Using autism math somebody found that Belichick is more dependent on Brady than vice versa

>this is a christian server no swearing allowed
>people literally getting blown to pieces is fine though
Christians are pretty cool otherwise.

>Nate Dirt

I wonder why dad named him Dirt