Finnish people

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with them?

youtube.com/watch?v=JN9VNATBtR0

youtube.com/watch?v=WMBkDOMnwBE

youtube.com/watch?v=MaXKcOr-f3E

youtube.com/watch?v=RfWKldyD3_8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg
youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4zhEfjXqA
youtube.com/watch?v=FzU4k5q1nVs
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
youtube.com/watch?v=AFoxTHItyt0
youtube.com/watch?v=h9UrSv8gQHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=N6PT2dMilsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA&index
youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c
youtube.com/watch?v=1wnE4vF9CQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=rMqbsZ8XSgE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y40Tc5SkcoE
youtube.com/watch?v=7tio_ZmHf4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are literally autistic.

Finnish immigrant spotted.

Thanks Sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg

>Sven gets inundated with daily news about how his whole nation is dying
>all he can do to make himself feel better is find one Finnish autist on YouTube

We understand. Denial is a strong emotion. It would be easier on your psyche if you just gave into the flow instead of holding onto the last vestiges of your country. Just give your boipussy for Jamal's usage and be content with your destiny.

SWEDEN go back to your shed.
youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4zhEfjXqA

Let's have a little Sweden quiz.
The question is, what percentage of males in Sweden in the 18-25 age bracket are ethnic Swedes?

tell us, great khan

kill yourself jew

Countries like Norway, Sweden and Denmark are almost like clones of each other. Finland has a unique culture and language, and even its genetic base is very different from the rest of Europe. I think it's cool to be a bit different.

tak it bk

The correct answer is......*drumroll*

50%. 1/4 are recently arrived refugees.

How dare you mock UnkelSamPatriot?

He is worth more than dozen of you dirty cucks.

Why does this Swede keep making anti-Finn threads?

what is considered ethnic?
Half or full?
Because I'm 50% Swedish

MENTIONED

Finns are fucking disgusting creatures just like the sami people (they're probably related).
I didn't even know that it existed before Sup Forums
Retarded chink country

Jamal, go back to raping women.

>sweden making fun of whites

who saw that coming

ethnic swede = born to swedish parents, repeat over 100 generations

50% Swedish, 50% Scottish
Take your Mongolian ass and reminiscent about not having a history of your own

Well my mother's side is Swedish for like 500 generations so..

Let's say half Swedes are Swedes if the other half is White and not Mediterranean. Either way that's not the key thing here, Swedish have managed to make themselves a minority or almost a minority in such an important age bracket. It's amazing.

This guy posted on Sup Forums once

vid related youtube.com/watch?v=FzU4k5q1nVs

Their stand in the winter war commands more respect than the last 200 years of swedish history

what about your father?

>Finns
>White
Did you even watch the videos? They are inbred mongols.

Agree.

He's the prime example of finnish men.

They had plenty of Swedes that fought on their side in the winter war. That's the only reason they managed to do anything against the Russians.

Nah there were no Swedes on the Finnish side except ethnic Finns. Even Finland-Swedes rowed away to Sweden instead of fighting for their homeland.

What isnt wrong with finns?

Hahaha wow

Did you even read the post?
My dad is Scottish, so no Swedish blood from that side.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Swedes wanted Finns to send our children there as refugees during the war. Well we were foolish and we did because we though Swedes were human beings, but do you know what Swedes did to them?
They raped them. They were only kids crying about seperation from their parents and Swedes raped them all.

>It is known that at least 15,000 Swedes volunteered to fight alongside the Finns, with 10,000 accepted for training and 8,000 actually went to Finland in organised units before the war ended, which can be compared to the largest contributor to the International brigades, France, during the entire Spanish Civil War. In addition a smaller number of individuals joined the Finnish army units or operated mechanical shops repairing equipment, mainly in the Swedish speaking south of Finland. The Swedish government and public also sent food, clothing, medicine, weapons and ammunition to aid the Finns during this conflict. This military aid included:

>135,402 rifles, 347 machine guns, 450 light machine guns with 50,013,300 rounds of small arms ammunition;
>144 field guns, 100 anti-aircraft guns and 92 anti-armour guns with 301,846 shells;
>300 sea mines and 500 depth charges;
>17 fighter aircraft, 5 light bombers, 1 DC-2 transport aircraft turned into bomber, and 3 reconnaissance aircraft, totally comprising 1/3 of the Swedish air force at the time.

Say again?

Finns are the master race. I am of an evenly split Finnish-Irish genotype unlike you OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

It's fake. Some communist Swedes volunteered to provide intel about Finnish troop positions to the Soviets but that's about it.

Hahaha, oh wow you had to edit the original to represent Norway instead of Sweden

how new are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=AFoxTHItyt0
youtube.com/watch?v=h9UrSv8gQHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=N6PT2dMilsQ

Scot + Swede, perfect combination of cucked bloodlines.

Heh, see the video in It was the norwegians who had to edit the original.

>be Swedish
>have centuries of history being a superpower
>only achievement worth mentioning is a bunch of volunteers in winter war

HORY SHIET

>It's fake
Haha. I think your tinfoil hat is on too tight. It's like I said, you wouldn't have managed to do shit without Sweden. You would have been completely annihilated. If the entire Swedish army would have fought for you, you would have won. No doubt about it.

>Norwegians
>Vikings
LMAO

We were discussing the winter war, and I felt that it was necessary to drop some truth-bombs on the matter (since you finns think you fought alone).

Finland fought alone with practically no help. Swedish material help was negated by Swedish secret support for Soviet union.

You forgot this one Swede
youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA&index

They make some God-tier music.
youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c

Without our grand parents you would be russian rape baby, our grand parents saved whole fucking northern countries. Have little some respect you fucktard

>Finland fought alone with practically no help
Yeah no. See

You fuckers denied all help from western countries by not giving them right to cross Sweden and then you have the nerve to say Finland did so well in the war because of you.
Fucking swede has always been bunch of arrogant assholes

youtube.com/watch?v=1wnE4vF9CQ4

Nothing compared to the Swedish support for Soviet Union. Swedes had a secret deal with Soviets to split Finland but wanted to make it look like you are our friends.

>despite the memes, I will never actually be mongolian

Some quality finnish folk metal

youtube.com/watch?v=rMqbsZ8XSgE

>sweden
>winning against anyone
Pick one

>leaving out bjorgvin which was the most prosperous city in scandinavia at one point

What's your map even supposed to show?

Oh shit would you look at them consecutive numbers

>Without our grand parents you would be russian rape baby, our grand parents saved whole fucking northern countries.
Literally what? Talking about the finnish war? Swedes saved the north. We lost to Russia however since we were betrayed by Norway and Denmark. We had to fight them, Russia and Napoleon. Yet we still managed to hold our own. That's some damn military achievement there.

ROOTSI SAATAN

>You fuckers denied all help from western countries by not giving them right to cross Sweden and then you have the nerve to say Finland did so well in the war because of you.
Why should we help the western countries? We gave safe passage to Nazi Germany. Fuck the other jew countries.

Rest in peace our saviors, russians who did not want to fight. Fuck the bolshevik jews

You didn't actually win the winter war though. A for effort but stalin cucked you. You still can't have submarines.

Proofs

>Hungary

>steal our neighbours lands and kill them for centuries
>surprised when they don't back our imperial ambitions

>Nothing compared to the Swedish support for Soviet Union.
Swedes have hated Russia ever since we founded that stupid country.

No kidding, that's actually pretty awesome.

>grand parents
>finnish war
I think he meant winter war you backstabbing cowards

K A R J A L A
godtier

>What's your map even supposed to show?
Viking towns during the viking era. See how the vast majority of them are in Sweden, and practically 0 are in Norway?

Danes and swedes were vikings, not norwegians. Fjord-nigger.

>There are Finns RIGHT NOW who think they are relevant
All Finnish achievements are Swedish. Their fucking national anthem was written in Swedish, about longing to return to Swedish rule.

I know that feel.

>I think he meant winter war you backstabbing cowards
We've already been through that, which lead me to believe he was hinting at the finnish war. Swedes basically did everything in the winter war. We've always been the war machine of the north.

And you still can't drink alcohol or eat pork so what's your point?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y40Tc5SkcoE

Its shit being a mongolian

Swedes are only nordicks who gives two shits about being relevant

Could have stayed neutral. But no, you sided with Russia like the traitorous fucks you are.

Even Chinese dogs are better neighbours than backstabbing Swedes.

Ok now I'm sure you're just a finnish troll

>Sweden
>relevant after the 17th century

Wake up Sven, your only purpose now is being the laughing stock of Europe.

>Croatia
>Talking shit
Literally what?

Can any Finbro tell me what did the Finnish Party collapsed in the Sup Forums?

They went from 23 % to 6 % in 4 months

* in the polls

Not a bad thing Pekka

>Hungary
>Relevant
>Ever

What goes on in Mongolia these days, anyway?

I've literally never heard anything about Mongolia after maybe 1400 AD.

It's actually a Muslim """""" refugee"""""" that's mad Finland won't let him in

Finns are pretty cool. The hate we really should be directing in this thread is the racemixed us niggs in this thread

Well, you got dubs aswell

>Ok now I'm sure you're just a finnish troll
I'm not the one with the moomin flag.

youtube.com/watch?v=7tio_ZmHf4Y

Because the leader of the party Timo Soini is a big fat cuck who did a 180 on every issue that got them votes. It's to be expected as he's a western Finn who are known to be like that.

Just because they share a haplo group doesn't make them Asian. All it means is at one point, thousands of years ago, one dude fucked a chick who would go to Finland, and another chick who would go to China. Doesn't mean they're the same, the Caucas mountains are in Asia, no shit they're gonna have some genetic overlap.