What age did everybody get laid at?

What age did everybody get laid at?
How many?

Op is 21 and lonely, and ready to kill himself.
I hope im not alone in this boat

I got laid for the first time at 19.
Over 30 at this point. Including one 3 year relationship and the current 6 year relationship.

The first one is the toughest.

15. just hire a hooker bro

Fuckin lold.

21 and not yet
Why the fuck is there so much stuff that has to be done to get laid

22 and still virgin. Im not really lonely tho or anything. Had a good shot at scoring with a girl i dated for a bit, but i guess i was too beta. Didnt really like her tho, i suppose that shouldnt have stopped me but eh, i dont care too much.

I didn't have sex until I was 35. Turns out I hadn't been missing much, and neither are you. It's hyped completely out of proportion.

Anyway if you want to have sex and find that you can't get it, it's almost certainly because you're being a little emo faggot talking about killing yourself because girls won't have sex with you. That's not an attractive frame of mind.

Yea, thats totally how I introduce myself to new people.

How fuckin retarded are you?

But thanks for the input.

I got laid when i was 16

First time I was 13. I've been sexual with 8 but penis-in-vagina sex with 6.

I have no idea.
Every one of my retarded ass friends get it thrown their way like nothing, and im dry as a fuckin bone over here.

Takes all the fun out of living doesnt it user?

37 yr old virgin here and dont really care, from what i have seen, it seems like its highly overrated based on how it negatively affects people.

16, just after my sophomore year. In public with an ex gf.

I didn't say anything about how you introduce yourself. You are being a self-pitying little fag inside your head, and it shows in everything you do, in the way you talk, and in the way you look at people. To acquire bitches, you have to a) not care a lot about acquiring bitches, and b) assume bitches will by default be acquired whenever you want them to. Just proceed. Put hand on hip. Run hand across back. Talk about something else while giving the impression that of course you are allowed to behave like this.

Not really. It's one more thing to mope about, but far from a big thing or my primary concern.

I'll also add it was with a jump off bitch. We had sex 3 or 4 more times, and it progressively worse each time. It really didn't change me much as a person besides the fact that I stopped overthinking it and comparing myself to Elliot Rodger.

I'd tell you that you're not missing much, but I know first hand no matter how many times people say it, it still feels like you are when you're a virgin. It's 150% more of a mental problem than anything else. I'd advise just getting a hooker and getting it over with so it's one less thing to be stressed about.

I was 18. Girl was a little black girl she was 15. I just stopped caring and needed pussy. Best thing I ever did. I've had loads of sex since then.

I have heard so many people say that its not a big deal, and it wasnt a big priority, but thats been literally the only thing Ive ever wanted out of life since I was 11. Its the first and last thing I think about every day, and other people just blow it off like nothing. I really dont know what to think anymore.

Maybe they are trying to relieve some of that pressure that's been building inside of you for years and years.

21.5. She was a prostitute at least twice my age.

25 here lost it at 22

not what its cracked up to be but it certainly perks up the rest of the day. its fucking great but i could live without.

13. My gf was 12.

Trick question I'm 21 and I am never getting laid, I'm not about to lose my one chance at being a wizard.

I fucking hate when people tell me it's not a big deal and it's over rated, all the people who say that have sexually active relationships and fuck every day, all of my friends love to fuck but when I say I can't get laid they try to give me this bullshit to try to make me feel better when I know they are fucking lying through their teeth

20something. Over it. not all bad. not always good. but i was married for too long.

I'm with you OP I'm going to be 22 soon and I've never even made out with anyone. It really gets under my skin how I am the only one out of my group of friends who is still a virgin. I'm going to give it one more year and then I am going to kill myself if nothing has changed.

get a whore off backpages, pay the extra to not wear a condom then get checked later in the week

3 or 4 can't really remember

17 she was 15. Pussy is ight I need me a thick ass bitch though never had sex with one the one I did was petite so maybe it wasn't good sex

12 from a 16yo.

Thats a ridiculously pathetic option. If it comes down to me having to pay other people for physical comfort, im going to just kill myself.
If I cant get it by conventional means, its just flat out not worth it.