Creative facefucking positions? Need ideas for tonight

Creative facefucking positions? Need ideas for tonight.

Make her lie on her side on the couch. Facefuck her with your knees on the floor.

Lay her face up on the side of the bed. Have her head hang over the side of the bed. Go in balls deep and get your thighs locked in under her jaw. Start face fucking her knowing she's stuck and can't get free. Cum down her throat.

69 but the guy on top is a favorite.
Otherwise on back with head over the edge of the bed.

Thanks I might try this one! Wife's on her P, so its BJ week.

I've tried this before, how do you protect against teeth in this position?

The last few chicks I face fucked this way had great gag reflexes. It also depends on the height of the bed.

If they're gagging and you get teeth have them work on their reflexes/numbing spray.
If generally not into it and biting because of that I can't help.
One more thing, as someone who's been in that position, make sure your balls aren't over her nose.
There is nothing like realize you're going to pass out because of balls blocking your air.

Posting another image to keep interest

Any more ideas?

Ah yes, will try to keep balls out of way. Difficult with me though.
Gagging not as much of an issue, trained her.

They can't breath with your cock inches into their throat, nose open or not. Which leads me to believe you either have no fucking idea what you're talking about, or your dick isn't big enough to enter the throat, thus blocking airway.

And you've already established that you're balls deep and fucking that throat like a pussy, so don't try to back peddle, little dick.

If she's on her P, why not do some A2M?

That looks fun. I'm a guy, but I'd take her spot in an instant

Op here. This was a problem with me, but I only tried this position on the first night and she said she couldn't breathe, plus I got scratched, so I havent tried it since.

I'm sure i know what I'm talking about, and yeah you can breathe with a cock down your throat.
10/10 for telling me my dick is little when I said "as someone in that position."
I know its hard to do, but its the only reason I make my teeth known in that position.

lay on your back, spread your legs, while she lays on her stomach. thats typically my favorite. or you stand while shes on her knees.

check out /throat/ on ate chan (sorry but I think spelling the name of the chan properly autobans here)

there are lots of facefucking gifs and webms there

You'll learn her timing. Usually 20-30 seconds, then you gotta pull out, rub/smack your cock on her face while she gets air and jacks you off.

Rinse, repeat.

; Fuck I love females.

If girls can breath with your dick down their throat, you're no thicker than a sharpie. I believe your kind are called "pencil dick".

I have wrist cuffs and a collar. I find clipping the cuffs to the collar make for a cute pose while I face fuck her. (like she's in a begging posture.)

Are you actually fucking retarded

Knees and me on my back are our go to as well. Usually she has her hands behind her back when I thrust up. I'm trying to switch it up a bit, make it interesting for her.
Males are less complicated.

holy fuck thats genius doing this tomorrow

it's amaaazing. plus I have a tailplug I like to keep in her. anything fox related is a joke between us.