Why isn't Attack of the Clones more appreciated?

It has a better plot than TPM. It doesn't make me want to slit my wrists like ROTS. It's honestly the most comfy of the PT, so other than "muh cartoony cgi", and "muh corny romantic dialogue" what's the problem?

So you mean other than it looked like shit and had retarded dialog. Gee, I don't know.
Maybe that it was long as balls when nothing really happens.

Its probably more meaningful if you watched the cartoons or something, but I didn't.

It's my favorite Star Wars, actually to me, AOTC is the ONLY Star Wars that matter.

But hush, the powers of the Dark Force will not let you pass by silently on this matter. You must brace for impact young jedi, heed this advice and stay away from open spaces.

See what I mean? Hotheads everywhere.

Guess idiots like you need a Death Star to be engaged.

>It doesn't make me want to slit my wrists like ROTS
uwot. ROTS is underrated and it has the best internal character struggle than AOTC. It's better written than the half-baked feeling you get while watching Anakin and Padme's budding romance in AOTC.

It's depressing asf

Oh. For me, that's the reason why it resonated with me more than any other Star Wars movie. That scene where Obi-Wan and Anakin end their bro friendship ;_;

Their friendship wouldn't have ended if only Obiwan did not have the high ground

My point is that AOTC hits that sweet spot of campy and dark and brooding. TPM is too kiddish. ROTS is too adult. AOTC is the porridge that is just right.

I can't disagree with that

It's the worst film of the trilogy.

No I get that but shut the fuck up bro!!! Guys like this keep coming and shitting on our lovely AOTC! >:( This saddens the Gods!

I think TPM is the worse only because it feels as if Lucas struggled to find a plot. Whereas AOTC and ROTS have active storylines with active characters, TPM has its characters wander from point A to point B from storyline A to storyline B without predicaments. The invasion of Naboo is a huge event, but slowly became lost in a pile of plots since Lucas wanted to show us Tatooine, Anakin's introduction, the podracing, Coruscant political stuff, ect...

The Geonosis battle in AOTC is a huge improvement since the movie built up to that point.

I don't even remember what happens in AOTC except the badly executed over the top Shakespearean dialog.

It's like a bad episode of a B tv show.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away existed a fucking 50s style diner run by an alien named Dexter Jettster

Well, yeah, but the original trilogy did have alien jazz bands...

Star Wars makes reference to Kurosawa, 2001, The Searchers, and countless other things, but a nod to American Graffiti is a bridge too far.

It's literally the worst, least believable romance ever put to screen

I hate this more than Plinkett memers claim to hate The Phantom Menace, it's absolutely insulting on every levels.

>Bad dialogue
>Lame cinematography
>Boring ass fights

Same as the rest of the prequels, it suffered form a lack of effort.

A subtle nod would have been okay, a literal 50's diner with a wise cracking robot waitress was lame.

i quite enjoy this meme, i may start forcing it also

it's got a good (you) yield user, i would recommend