Our princess is planning to study in Leeds UK from this Sep

Our princess is planning to study in Leeds UK from this Sep.

How is this place? good or bad?
Who is gonna protect her during her stay in the UK?

Judging from comments from English several newspapers, it seems speaking Yorkshire accents is subhuman tier in the UK.
How would she be expected to encounter criticism when she speaks horrible English accent after studying there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vhkZgNkmk0A
youtu.be/d_CaZ4EAexQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she's not british so the criticism does not apply

>the princess of Japan will be raped by a paki in your lifetime

>yorkshire accent is subhuman tier
Depends on how strong it is. From some people its a pretty pleasant thing to listen to.

Also she's a qt so that a no problemo.

>it seems speaking Yorkshire accents is subhuman tier in the UK

Fug off. Yorkie accents a cute, CUTE.

youtube.com/watch?v=vhkZgNkmk0A

>Study In UK
>Not Gakushuin
Literally WHY?

Why does she has Adam's apple?

I don't know but I don't think it's a guy

Leeds uni is decent and the city itself is nice and safe, despite the memes.

>t. LIDF
Leeds is a shithole. I've no idea why she didn't choose to do her meme degree at Oxbridge or at least Durham.

>japan
>princes
???
Since when has japan had a monarchy

Jelly Southerner detected

Are you American?

Another swede flag yesterday never heard of Laos

No, i just didnt think that japan had a monarchy. Never heard of it.

I thought the comment from you was a just troll.
I didn't know Sweed was such a low.

I've lived in the North my entire life. In fact I've never been further South than York bar a single stopover at Heathrow.

>Never heard of it
You've never seen a samurai film or watched a WW2 documentary?

so am i

i'm gonna fuck her

Hello Brit, who is normally secretaly protecting VIPs or a Royal families in the UK?
MI 5 or 6?

youtu.be/d_CaZ4EAexQ

I believe it's a special branch of the police, although I'm not certain about foreign nationals.

I responded to him by saying "what ocean" :)

Send her over here so she can get a homey, rustic, commanding and unique english accent

She's going to get POOED isn't she.

Her security arrangements are likely to be between her own Japanese bodyguards with a UK liaison from police.

>from police.
***from the police

some brit needs to BLEACH her

Thanks. I am very concerned about her security because I don't know how bad crimes there.
Is Leeds safe place to live?

Royalty needs to die desu

You're an Asian country though, normies don't learn much about Japan.

>Our princess is planning to study in Leeds UK from this Sep.
hahahhahhahaha
asian girls who come to europe to study become huge sluts

>How would she be expected to encounter criticism when she speaks horrible English accent after studying there?
Don't worry. Japs can't speak English anyway, so the chances of her picking up an accent in uni are nonexistent.

Normies should at least know some basics of Japan with WW2 being part of any Euro HS history education curriculum.

as long as she doesn't stray into the islamic emirate of bradistan (the next town over) she should be fine

she'll just loiter 24/7 in leeds town centre with all the other ching chongs who come here to study

The only thing we learned about Japan was that they were part of the axis in WW2. Otherwise they are too far away to care about. Only people interested in Japan learn about Japan, or Asia for that matter.

Oh please.
Did you seriously think i would know about a monarchy on some island on the other side of the world?

>Leeds has the third-largest Jewish community in the United Kingdom, after those of London and Manchester. The areas of Alwoodley and Moortown contain sizeable Jewish populations

OY VEY
WHO COULD BE BEHIND SENDING JAPANESE PRINCESS TO THE IRRELEVANT UNI?

She'll be fine. Like a cities, Leeds is safe enough.

she's already a slut

Yes?

>Swedish education

>it seems speaking Yorkshire accents is subhuman tier in the UK.
yorkshire is a comfy-tier accent, the only people who think otherwise are butthurt southerners

For what purpose?

I'm from BC mate.

>Is Leeds safe place to live?
You tell me, sweetheart.

Who would on earth think of Canadian history is relevant?
Literally nobody

You know you're outing yourselves as weebs right? The swede is right. Japan having a princess is not exactly common pop trivia.

Nancy

>Japan talking about relevance

In my sphere of the world, Canada is more relevant than Japan.

but hey there was a Hirohito

Everybody who's gone through middleschool knows Japan was an Empire ruled by monarchy as it was one of the cornerstones of their society.

There's no excuse for not knowing that it atleast WAS an monarchy.

>Imperial House of Japan
>some weird weeb secret no one knows about

(You)

I knew it was a monarchy, just didnt know it still existed

Are you retarded

Again, you were never actually taught these things with a public education. You read this on the internet because you're weebs and like japan.

>the princess of Japan will be BLACKED in your lifetime

>Australians and Americans are bigger weebs than other westerners because we actually study their motivations and background as a historical enemy.

>I didn't learn about WWII in school
Sure there buddy.

Only in your dreams

No, just not a weaboo faggot

Well then it's somewhat ok. But you should've payed attention when they taught you that Hirohito was allowed to retain his crown but not as a god-emperor post-ww2.

(you)

Ww2 was an extensive subject in history in middleschool and was later revisited in High-school if you're so thick you don't think they won't teach about Japan i pray to you canadians that your education becomes atleast somewhat good in near future.

Wrong moron. You cannot discuss Japanese role in WW2 without mentioning the monarchy.

I dislike Japan but also disagree with you at this time

Na chum you're mentally stunted is what's the fucking problem

Are you from the maritimes or something?

We learn all about this in BC.

Learning briefly about WW2 and Hirihito aside, ask a 100 people out on the street what they know about Japan. Not one will talk about their emperor or monarchy. You're kidding yourelves with your weeb fantasies.

calm down, brother

Americans decided that it would be best for the overall stability of Japan to retain the monarchy. Else, it would be susceptible to communist influence, which not exactly what Americans would want as it happened with Korea

You're not even in the western world you dumb gook. Like 1% of you speak English. You're not relevant here.

Good to know

>ask a 100 people out on the street what they know about Japan.
I don't mean to pull a "hurr Sup Forums so smarter than everyone", but you're also on Sup Forums, in which you brush shoulders with foreigners and embrace exotic cultures on an almost regular basis, so you're slightly expected to know more than the average guy from the streets.

Also,
>me
>a weeb

maaan if it was an american saying this shit

>you gonna rape me with that? bitch please, i fought tentacle dicks since i could crawl

Look at all these lying weebs. 99% of people would not be able to tell you whether Japan still has a monarchy or not. You're lying about the over emphasis you get taught about the eastern theater of WW2. Nobody cares about Japan.

No, you're just doubling down on excusing your own ignorance. The form of government for one of world's largest economies should not be considered obscure.

Screeching about weebs on Sup Forums... get a grip of yourself.

He says his language is not Chinese.
I didn't know Canadians speak English.

>Pacific city
>learn about the pacific theater where the Japanese were sending munitions at our cities more than the irrelevant european one half a world away
What a shock. Go back to your welfare check O'finnigan

I can tell you if I went out and asked 100 Aussies, even in a redneck part of the world like Gympie, only the truly meth-addled ones wouldn't be able to tell you about the post World War constitution enforced by the United States and how it relates to the continued institution of the Emperor

So this is the power of psychosis?

>but you're also on Sup Forums, in which you brush shoulders with foreigners and embrace exotic cultures on an almost regular basis, so you're slightly expected to know more than the average guy from the streets.

I know that, but people were saying "Well people from my country get taught about more than memes about Japan." They are full of shit. They did specifically because you were interested in it. Normies don't know anything about Japan other than samurai, sushi and that funny language they speak.

Who are you addressing to? Nobody else is taking your side on this. When a whole thread of people call you retarded, you should actually consider the possibility.

It is obscure in real life. Your weeb wet dreams don't change this.

You're literally the same as the Chinese and Koeans though.

Of course the Worst coast must be taught of their eastern heritage.

>"Well people from my country get taught about more than memes about Japan."
Which is also true... Wasn't it tread in your histroy lessons of how Japanese participation in the Axis league was easily urged on by their Bushido code, and their devotion to the emperor, who the army commanders bullied into warring against China.

Or at least in France, we had this done for Germany, Italy, and Japan. Quite basic.

And like it's been said here, to introduce the notion of containment, teachers would've referred you to the USA's involvement in curbstomping communism within their sphere of influence in Asia, by 'crowning' Chung-hee in S. Korea, and maintaining the monarchy in Japan.

Of course, people will have forgotten about this since High School, but pretending that you weren't taught it is also ridiculous.

>trailer trash is ignorant of world affairs and history
Really activates my almonds

>Nobody else is taking your side on this. When a whole thread of people call you retarded, you should actually consider the possibility.

If you're implying I should care about the opinions of weaboo nerds or that they have a good handle on the population at large then you're delusional. You're all sheltered and you're all making assumptions for normal people because you personally like Japan.

come to France, your highness
I'll buy you macarons

you won't last a month with shitty english breakfast

Would you honestly think someone was a "ouiaboo" for knowing that France has a president?

This. Have to agree with the Frenchie.

I absolutely worry about your education if you've never had anything taught about japan in your cunt. Granted i understand if you've forgot but claiming it's weebshit that is taught nowhere is pure idiocy.

Hush now, Mboktu

>Of course, people will have forgotten about this since High School, but pretending that you weren't taught it is also ridiculous.

I never said we weren't taught it. We were. That's all we were taught about Japan. Nobody in real life who works and pays taxes will ever store that in their memories because it's Irrelevant and so is Japan. Normal people don't care, so the swedes question "Does Japan have a monarchy" isn't that out there.

>A chink calling me trailer trash

Hilarious. You dog eating savages.

>so the swedes question "Does Japan have a monarchy" isn't that out there.
I guess, but again, I would've expected better from someone from around here.

Thanktchu!

You sound like typical based Canadian white trash.
Are you living in the white sphere in your airhead?
What do learning world history or science to you?
Why are you even on Internet where people across the world are using it?

Mate I'm not chinese, and I GUARANTEE my family has been in North America longer than yours.

So what would be the reaction in Japan if she got a gaijin boyfriend?

>Our
Sure thing Jim, stationed at 米海兵隊岩国航空基地.

That is different, you're in our sphere of the world. Most people know certain things contemporary and historical about France. Japan is different.

You're all ignoring my post when I say we learn about Japan in WW2. It's pretty obvious you're weebs though.