German coalburner brings Zika virus to Germany

>Germany has also confirmed its first Zika case. The Robert Koch Institute reported on Friday, that a German woman picked up the virus after having sex with a person who had contracted the virus in Puerto Rico. Due to the patient’s geographical location and time of the year, the experts could ascertain that the woman contracted the virus through sex and not mosquito bite in Germany. The woman’s sex partner visited Puerto Rico in April.

ibtimes.com.au/germany-singapore-confirm-first-case-zika-german-woman-contracted-virus-through-sex-1515649

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/zika/transmission/
cdc.gov/zika/geo/united-states.html
vdare.com/posts/man-arrested-i-e-nigerian-asylum-seeker-in-iceland-for-giving-women-hiv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WIR

jej

WAREN

So... Does it primarily pass through sex? Is this an engineered virus to save the white race?

no because nogs will keep fucking since they don't care. whites will be whites and stop.
the good news is that white women are retarded and will thus spread it to nogs and slimes

>Chad get Zika Virus
>Chad give Stacy Zika Virus

Virgin is Masterrace

The better question is: is this the end of white sluts? Will they be genetically wiped off the face of the earth?

EBOLA LET US DOWN
COME ON ZIKA

>a German woman picked up the virus after having sex with a person who had contracted the virus in Puerto Rico

are german women the world's biggest whores?

tell them to come to USA so I can fuck some

White women are out of control. They will be the destruction of us. We need to punish them for all of their crimes.

>higher chance of getting aids and other STDs
I'll burn coal anyway :DDDD

Zika is shit, wish it was ebola

natural selection at it`s finest

KAISER

Könige

there is a cure for zika. its called incineration. go buy some gasoline hans and save that monkeys life they will call you a hero

>woman visits Puerto Rico for vacation
>white guy has zika already from previous trip but is in Puerto Rico
>both are drinking at bar
>they hookup
>fuck

White race saved!

How do u know shes white? They call nationals 'german'

REICH UND SCHEIIIIIIIIS

wasnt Zika only a third world problem because they don't always wash their hands after poop/piss and the water is contaminated? im sure Germany has this under control

basierter sextourismus

burn the coal, pay the toll

I guess IQ really is hereditary through the mother

Burn the coal your baby pays the toll

Wtf? Zika is a tropical disease mainly transmited by mosquito bites(just like dengue and malaria).There is nothing to do with water polution or not washing hands

On Google it states that the disease can be transmitted via oral sex. Does that mean it could also happen via a kiss?

If that's the case, sneezing and all kind of fluid discharge could be a cause of contagion.

This actually might help the situation
The only people who seem to be sexually promiscuous are coal burners and muzzies
>Muzzies rape coal burners
>get infected
>have retarded zika children with their wives

cdc.gov/zika/transmission/

"Through sexual contact

Zika virus can be spread by a man to his sex partners.
In known cases of sexual transmission, the men developed Zika virus symptoms. From these cases, we know the virus can be spread when the man has symptoms, before symptoms start and after symptoms resolve.
In one case, the virus was spread a few days before symptoms developed.
The virus is present in semen longer than in blood."

>another woman brings about a plague to Germany

First Islamic pigs now Zika

>Muzzies rape coal burners

They usually rape the ones not fucking with them willingly though. Except for goats and camels of course

>get infected
>have retarded zika children with their wives

Great and thanks to our retarded welfare state, the taxpayer will have to pay for these retards... well at least in that regards nothing changes. Even the "normal" shitskins barely contribute.

"Normal" shitskins?

this is now going to spread all over europe isn't it

>Zika virus now on the STD list

Stacy roasties at the club on suicide watch

Yep!

You might think "pff, who cares if our women fuck niggers. It doesnt affect me. I'll just find a loyal wife"

Then one day you wake up and HIV/Zika/Obaga/Bobaga infections are skyrocketing in Poland. Today %5, Tomorrow %10. Then your loyal dindu wife gives birth to a brainless sissy.

Stupid cunt.
Why did she even go on the ride?

Thank you Germany, truly our greatest ally.
First the muslim, now a devastating disease.
I wonder what is next.

The non zika infested shitskins... the ones (and their offsprings) you send to germany in the 60s that even the turks in turkey say that these people were scum.

"German" Muslims are currently around 50% unemployed, 75% of their women. So getting more of them, partly with the zika virus, probably wouldn´t be much of degradation of our welfare system.

The good thing is that it doesn't really affect men at all.
You get a rash and you get a fever for a couple of days.
But the women are basically wrecked for life. They can never have kids for fear of having a malformed alien.

LOL

enjoy your deflated balloon head babies coal burning German women!

space aids

once enough zika babies are born we can pass a law to force cleanse them from the earth.

War, plague, famine and death. In that order.

Perhaps Zika will be the one to scare women into not being whores.

mosquito bro

battle priests are the shit

battle mage!!!!!11

The Zika was bioengineered in Brazil and it's not too hard to guess where it came from, cause it's not the first time they work with genetically modified mosquitoes. They did similar experiments with Aedes and successfully eradicated Dengue. For what purpose they created Zika I honestly can't tell for sure, but the ones being mostly affected by it live in poverty, or carry a reckless lifestyle.

Not going full /x/ here and I'm not really worried about it at all. And if that's their purpose to spread Zika, I can't disagree with the idea, to be honest. That added to the fact that our current government has changed dramatically in the last months, so long they don't turn into zombies, I'm sure it's for the best.

>For what purpose they created Zika I honestly can't tell for sure
depopulation fampei

And right before a major event such as the Olympics, where people are having sex uncontrollably. Makes you wonder.
It was very obviously bioengineered, and despite being a concern for public health, news channels are rarely talking about it. Also considering how our mainstream media supported the new government reforms and all. Again, I'm not saying this is a bad thing. If this virus eradicates niggers, coalburners, favela-dwellers and the likes, I can't help but support this bugger to be everywhere.

>nature itself is punishing them

Nice. After winter-chan failed us maybe Zika-chan will pick up the slack.

why are your heads so small?

Probably it was the virus used to engineer mosquitoes to keep them from biting humans. Of course it backfired but hey we will have an entire new race subclass of human born from it. This is what people get for being idiots.

it's called virtue signalling, it proves to minorities how progressive and open minded you are

At least it can't do anymore damage than is already done anyway. They were pretty much inbred morons and completely dependent on welfare before, too, so the only thing that really happens is that a generation of small headed freaks might die out without reproducing.

Don't worry.
No mosquito = No Zika

Here in the cold, comfy far south we are doing just fine. Only tropical shitholes need to worry.

It's permanent? I thought it was only an issue if you got bitten with pregnant. That makes it much more scary.

>virtue signalling

Great meme, dude. "Virtue signalling"--Totally Radical, man. Wicked!

Too bad Zika is also an STD and we have no clue how long it lingers in the body

No, the experiments they were doing with Aedes were designed to eradicate the species: the offspring would always be males. With the extinction of females there would be eventually the extiction of Aedes altogether, which they suceeded in all areas subject to treatment, including where I live. People also know how to keep insects away, so really those being affected by Zika are the ones who live in poverty or carry a reckless lifestyle.

All the symptoms of Zika were obviously designed to be that way and it's operating exactly as it should. """People""" living in poverty are also the ones clogging our welfare system by having 5+ children, and one of the first things Temer told us about the changes in his government was the improvements to our current welfare system.

haha :D

It makes sense that Germany would have a 3rd world virus, now that it is soon to become a 3rd world country.

Remember when you used to close your borders to high risk countries to prevent the spread of disease?

Youre thinking of ebola, friendo.
Zika is carried by mosquitoes and occasionally passed by fluids. Symptoms are similar a simple flu basically, but if a woman gets it while pregnant itll fuck up her baby up.

Panic.jpg

The ultimate redpill:
Christian and jewish corporatists are at war, jews want to destroy the white race, christians want to preserve it and tone down nigger birth rates, so thy get monsanto to create zika virus, spread it in south america as a test and to stifle migration to america/interbreeding and will soon be deployed all over third world countries

if you stop the disease from spreading the disease wins

If I was part of a secrete evil cabal with designs on world domination and radical population decline I would modify a virus to make natural reproduction extremely difficult or dangerous. If you where able to do this only people of some means with access to in vitro reproduction could reproduce. No mass murder no nuclear Armageddon but achieving a world altering reduction in the Global Population. Poor stupid people would culled from the gene pool instead of becoming burdens to the elite.

It isnt permanent. It just completely fucks up the embryo while its developing. It isnt like it ruins all off a womans eggs.
The only horror is that many of its symptoms are indistinguishable from the flu so a pregant woman may never know she has it until its too late and she pops out an abomination. Sad really.

The elite need the stupid masses to maintain their power and weath, you idiot.

And we are working on a cluster of viruses to cull the global nigger population because they are reproducing out of control

I guess the US is even more of a third world then
cdc.gov/zika/geo/united-states.html

Trudeau is that you?

The main vector are mosquitoes.
Other countries won't be affected as much. It's not AIDS.

They don't want to destroy the white race, they just want everyone in the world to hate us, even the ones who had doubts before will hate us for good. That is fine. I got a new (fake) pass last week and will soon leave this country.

>fuck up your country
>leave to fuck up another country
Liberals.

Where did you gather anything of what I supposedly said or implied in my post?

>will soon leave this country
Gee, I dunno. Where are you going?

>mfw God is playing Pandemic 2

Well, you assumed I was a liberal, and you also implied I somehow fucked up this country, which is clearly not the case since I am a member of the AfD and pay membership fees every month, go to demonstrations and had a job.
I'll be going to the countryside in Norway.

QUICK! EVERYONE TO MADAGASCAR!

Germany is literally a plague

>implying the boats aren't already shut

White women

Thanks to advancements in the medicine they would not. You though will pay their multimillion medical bills. Thanks, Obama!

And get Zika? No thanks

Why exactly do you hate Zika? He's the good guy in the whole situation.

I'm not into digging deep into conspiracy theories, but this is exactly what I believe. Thankfully, I guess? I can't see Zika as a bad thing, in all honesty. If the goal is to eradicate the welfare rats/reckless without affecting the top population, they're succeeding.

Not unless the government is actually willing to improve the population, rather than accumulate personal wealth. Zika can literally halt the reproduction of the poor. First they eradicate Aedes mosquitoes from all the nice areas in the country, now this just 3 years later?

Zika is literally harmless to us. It's not like white people have children lmao

Then I guess your country's primary concern remains the same as it has been for centuries now? Namely to continue trying to convince the rest of the world that you're white.

What does Zika do? Wikipedia just says it gives a mild fever and makes pregnant women have retard babies.

Does it ruin the woman so she can only make retard babies or something?

I don't think it's known how long Zika remains in (and effects) the body.

So it's generally a bunch of paranoid fear-mongering at this point?

Considering your area has been neutralized/has no mosquitoes and you don't live a reckless sexual lifestyle, you're good.

GERMANY
DOES
IT
AGAIN

>Muslim get Zika and AIDs
>Explodes
>They now are the dirty bombs

I would have some concerns.

Can you imagine the benefits?

>Spreads Zika at refugee camps;
>Degenerate European women have sex with refugees;
>Unable to produce healthy/fertile offspring for the rest of their lives;
>Only top-quality Europeans reproduce;
>Degenerates die out;
>A second Age of Enlightenment flourishes.

People are nothing more than a game of Pandemic to me.

God bless Brazil

MAL FREI VON TÜRKEN

Fuck, Mosquito season is coming and I work outside

Nigerian asylum seeker arrested in Iceland for giving HIV to several women.

vdare.com/posts/man-arrested-i-e-nigerian-asylum-seeker-in-iceland-for-giving-women-hiv