How can you call yourselves a nationalist board when you interact and converse and agree upon politics with other...

How can you call yourselves a nationalist board when you interact and converse and agree upon politics with other country flags? Isn't the entire point of nationalism to only care about what happens or effects your nation?

Enjoy your one way flight back to red dit

No.

Nationalism is a perfectly rational response to neo-liberal globalisation. It doesn't imply hatred for other nations, simply the belief that a government should put its own citizens first. There's nothing to say that two nationalist states don't have shared interest. Most of us here are non-interventionist too.

There are other nations than mine and those have other nationalists in them.

Nothing wrong with interacting with people globally as long as everyone stays where they belong.

Nationalism is an idea meant for all humanity. "Humane" can be applied to animals, for example.

People say "Racist" and "Bigot", but we're the most inclusive group out there. You can join the discussion and talk about nationalism, its goals, and how it can be applied to your country, and we can learn from that. Communication is important; we just don't think it's healthy that all nationalities, races, ethnicities, and religions to be so clingy.

>its own citizens first
Unless they're a minority of course.

>or effects your nation

the correct word is "affects" you illiterate shitstain

I think most of us agree that nationalism is the only way forward, I don't care if you are an American, Russkie, Chink, Pole, Tanned German, you stay in your land and everyone gets along just fine. Even the Jew needs to stay in his little desert in Israel and it would solve a lot of the bs going on in the world.

Illegal immigrants and economic migrant "refugees" are not citizens

Unless in Europe you get free eu citizenship as soon as you say asalamileckum which wouldn't surprise me.

Nationalism doesn't necessarily mean isolation or autarchy.

The more nationalist countries around you the better.

Any country that tried to retain or recover their sovereignty have been attacked by the NWO (i.e. Libya and Syria).

Originally, no. Nationalism was a progressive movement (which is why it partially was destroyed by the tools it used), nationalist of old would not have wanted their country too lose up inside itself.

No I'm talking about those who might share your nationality but maybe not skin color, culture or beliefs.

>Isn't the entire point of nationalism to only care about what happens or effects your nation?

White nationalism is the entirety of the white race.

We rebuild Roman Empire now.

>those who might share your nationality but maybe not skin color, culture or beliefs.
Nobody who doesn't share my skin colour or culture CAN share my nationality. Unfortunately, thanks to traitors in politics, they might share my CITIZENSHIP, but that is an UTTERLY different matter.

Conflation of nation and citizenship is just a tool used against us to muddy the waters.

Just look at the etymology - NATUS - Latin for "I am born". Nativity - the birth of Christ. Ante-natal - pre-birth. A nation is a group you are born into, not something you can just join. Only half-castes have some claim to membership, but they are clearly special cases, and to be given special examination to determine their allegiance.

You're sort of an idiot.

What if I don't want to stay where I am?

> all this people taking basic jewish bait
First: sage
Second: for the same reason that i care for my country i must interact in a friendly and reasonable way with the other countries to ensure trade, prosperity and intelectual exchange. Otherwise it would be eternal war, making life miserable for my people on general

You obviously act as a polite guest or else face the natural consequences.

So much bullshit, according to you not even second generation immigrants share your nationality. So you're not actually a nationalist.

>even second generation immigrants share your nationality.
Of course they don't share my fucking nationality! What a preposterous idea. You only think they can share yours because your nationality has been watered down to fuck. "Canadian" isn't a nationality. "Anglo-Canadian" perhaps could have grown into one, but not with deluded cucks like you representing it. At this rate, all you constitute is some background substrate for future mestizo nations that will emerge in the next few centuries, and who will not look like any Canadian of the 1900s ever did.