American Hate Thread

>americans unironically want a guy who speaks like a 4th grader as their President

why

>inb4 he is just talking like that to pander to the masses

no .. watch old videos .. its literally how he talks

dumb low IQ loser hahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/ask-amy-woman-returns-from-vacation-pregnant-by-masseur/2016/05/05/210f62e0-0e5a-11e6-bfa1-4efa856caf2a_story.html?tid=hybrid_experimentrandom_1_na
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But Germans gave their country away to monkeys because they're cucks

If you're going to shit on us at least do a proper job.

that would be the majority non white US

Germany, you're in no position to point fingers at anyone...at all.

>Merklel talking shit about the God Emperor

Get your facts straight, it was 3rd grade.

>America h8 thread :DDD
>probably Turkey again
>click on thread

yep

fpbp

He really does sound like spoiled child.

what kind of logic is that

>hurr durr you arent playing in the premier league you are not allowed to say that team played bad

stupid retard!

I never said its not 3rd grade. You can look it up. Frankly nobody ever looks things up. I know many words. I have many friends. Look. They all said i never said it.

Yea it actually da dird graed :DDD

Unless the German is pointing at the dindu pumping his wife while he explains to the police that the dindu raping her and he isn't a cuck

I don't know if you're just some shithead or merely a troll.

All I know is that you'll never be anything more than an insignificant slob who calls Ivy League businessmen "dumb low IQ loser."

Wow, I expected to come here to laugh, but this is some really sad bantz.

>Ivy League Businessman

aka his daddy bought him his real estate degree

Don't get fooled.

ITT: The rest of the world think that Americans are sub-human lobotomites.

More news at 10...

Sigh....

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/ask-amy-woman-returns-from-vacation-pregnant-by-masseur/2016/05/05/210f62e0-0e5a-11e6-bfa1-4efa856caf2a_story.html?tid=hybrid_experimentrandom_1_na

>niggers rapes little girl in US
>goes to federal fuck-me-in-the-ass prison for the rest of their life or is literally put to death
>nigger rapes little girl in Germany
>12 hours of community service and an apology

hmmmm

I can't explain why people like Bernie Sanders either

Get back to us when you become a world power germany, let the big boys talk now. I know your mad because we kicked your ass in ww2 and ww1 but it's ok, we never lose wars to europeans

a

>how someone talks matters more than what they say when I disagree with it
>they're also stupid because my subjective opinions are correct

t. American property

If you are going to be anti-American at least be from a country with balls. When a western Europe does it you just look like pathetic angry children mad at their parents.

/thread right here

>World power
>US

KEK, you're about to lose your seat in the big 5.

#GoTrump

Wow, that is almost as sad as working to pay for Merkel's monkeys

Japan is pretty much a puppet state of america since ww2 so that pic is very accurate

Politics is a joke anyways
>implying our votes matter for anything
>not seeing past the charade

Britain is mad because they arnt a world superpower, I'll say it again leave this conversation to the big boys

I wouldn't care how he speaks. Using big words doesn't make you smart.

What I care about is his "stand with Israel" attitude and that he keeps going back on his promises lately.

>I never studied communication but I'm going to say he doesn't know how to communicate

You idiot, this is literally lesson 1 in journalism, you talk in a language that is accessible and agreeable by the majority of the audience and you try to simplify things. Trump is a master of communication and people will be writing books on his way to communicate for decades to come.

Who cares how he talks? America needs a doer, not a talker.

>another "muh small loan" shill

Git cckd

>Having almost double the gdp of the superpower below you

America is dying and won't be a superpower for long! Ah the cries of the europeans as their euro drops in value.

hahahha

this is what im laughing about

People like you. Watch videos of him in the 80s. Its how he talks. Its no "master of communication".

He literally is just a retard who can't form a normal sentence.

Let that sink in Alberto

Funnily enough, nobody in the UK cares.

You can have your opinions on Trump but the guy is literally a genius.

Not even talking about his policies.

The way he plays with the media is something magnificent. If you don;t understand that, you're a fucking retard.

Get a brain moran!

>everybody throwing out bantz and shit flinging
>when we should be uniting and flinging the shit out of our countries

>Trump

I think you mean his campaign team, he literally just does whatever they tell him.

whites are still the majority here, cuck.

You are now manually blinking.

>hispanics
>white

63% of the United states population is non Hispanic caucasians

>Came in this thread expecting your average "bantz"

>Instead the other countries are sorta bashing each other instead.

Well this sort of sucks.

Youll be a minority in your age group for men by 2020 in your own country. :D

This isnt true. you should actually talk to non-bias germans.

hahahaha

>what are illegals

Sorry your 30 million illegal shitskins that dont appear in any statistic make your country majority non white

Just face reality already

look at how our last president who was a "good talker" turned out.

Well you can deceive yourself as long as you want.

Your country is run by an old witchy squat goblin who lets foreigners run amok.
You have no room to talk shit.

so you just admitted we need trump.... to get rid of the illegals. Germany go home, your embarrassing yourself.

Just for reference, there is 318 million people in the US legally, so by adding 11 million mexicans to that it still would only decrease the 63% I said earlier to something more like 60% which is still majority white, you having fun with muhammed?

Hey my man you wouldn't happen to be a child of zika virus would ya? You're criticizing Americans for wanting to vote for the man that would get rid of the 30 million illegals that you criticize us for having. Are you literally a fucking retard, or is your brain just clouded from too much Syrian semen?

>i quote the WSP whenever its convenient for me
>i hate on the WSP whenever they bash Trump

Trump fags everyone

>Removing all illegals is economically viable
>Removing illegals is a good thing
>Removing illegals will solve every problem the US ever had
>Removing illegals will make the US great again

You got some sources for your claims that arent alt-right blogs, podcats, youtube video meme spouters but actually economic studies?

Ah wait its just non sensical bullshit that makes no sense what so ever and Trump only meme spouts it cause it gets him your low information vote

He knows very well that the US needs cheap labor to stay competitive in a world market ... jk he doesnt know shit ... He is going to ruin the US economy through protectionism and you can work in some US Sweatshop and make T-Shirts for superior europeans hahaha

At least you get your job from China back ... isnt that what you wanted goyim?

>Germans want a leader who destroys their country a third time
Why

I'm not even a trump fan I support bernie kek
>that research you brought up is obviously a lie and my arguements with no proof backing it is correct

11 million my ass, the real number of illegals can be as high as 28 million plus!

60% of Americans are European you dult the gdp of the US is literally 8 times the gdp of your shitty country, I don't think we could do anything that would bring us down that much to be working for cuck germany ruled by muhammed

Even if th immigrants were at 30 million, the majority in America would still be non Hispanic whites, it would just be more like 55% non Hispanic whites, but there isnt 30 million immigrants

lmao as if its only 11 million, as if they have any way to accumulate this data

adding in only second gen anchor babies it's probably somewhere around 80 million at this point. los angeles alone quadrupled in population and there's only a few small pockets of neighborhoods you can safely live in if you are white or asian

so you are saying the US is great even with the illegals in their country?

Why is it such a big issue then?

While i agree its bad and has brought many problems don't you think its a bit over the top to support Trump just because he is "hard" on immigration.

Also implying he won't go softer on it in the general just how he flipped flopped on every position he ever held for more than 24 hrs

Nice bait bro, actually believed you until you made that post

I know this is bait but let me say again I don't support trump, I support bernie

>Germany
Absolutelty cringe worthy, stop posting.

Most mexicans that you see are here legally, the ones who arnt are all in Texas arizona and southern cali, just because you are racist and see every mexican as a illegal dosent mean it is true. Also why the hate on mexicans, they work harder then most fat white americans and don't get paid shit for it

I mean if you admit that you are perfectly fine with the fact that the US is on the edge of dropping out of the Top 5 of world economics in the next 10-20 years i am ok with your stance on it.

Make it white again and become a data and storage center for china, india and the EU lol

but don't come here and claim its realistic that the US can meme world wide with tarrifs, remove a possibly high double digit million people out of the workforce and stay alive and well

Yes you will alos remove some criminals, rapists, welfare leeches but the costs are too high.

>removing low iq slaves from your country is a good thing

More like, ITT: Europe is butthurt because the USA surpass them in science, economy, military and diplomacy.

USA has double the gdp of the country that is ranked second economically, and it has even been proven that, that country lies about its gdp. We are not on the edge of a collapse, the value of the dollar has been going only up the past few years, while every other currency has been dropping. China just experienced a huge stock market crash, Europe is going to shit and being taken over by muhammed, so who exactly is going to take our spot as number one?

It's your shitty healthcare system that bothers me. Ffs healthcare premiums? wtf it that bollocks? Your backwards country means that some kid who ant afford his medical insurance wont get treated or the standard of care will be worse than any third world country.

I agree with this point our health care system is a piece of shit and I think the majority of Americans agree with that statement

That is literally the only thing I hate about the U.S in every other aspect, they're making Europe look like a fucking joke.

Yeah, because when Obama talks he sounds like the next Tesla of our time