Are there any antifas in your neighborhood?

Are there any antifas in your neighborhood?

my neighborhood is controlled by them, glad i'm moving because those faggots would lynch me if they found out i browse Sup Forums

no

I'm so sick of seeing graffiti shit everywhere.

Whenever I find stickers, I get rid of 'em.

What the fuck is an Antifa

````````````````````````````````````````````Anti-fascist action''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''.

We should eliminate antifa my turk brother, they will try to jump us we will beat them with martial arts HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

triggered

Germanbro, how is PEGIDA there? What is the proportion of Antifas to Pegidas?

I don't know any here but antifa's here are just a bunch of very ugly losers with lots of drug abuse problems. They aren't really a threat to anyone except themselves.

No, but in my town at all are some reds. Theyre not only get beaten up by nazis, last week, some shitskins kicked their arses and took their money. Hillarious!

Antifa on the westcoast is SJWs who just run away and call their boyfriends when NS show up. No real threat, mostly hambeasts

This is the average antifa here.

Dude is a ''former'' methhead and has a history of all other kinds of drug abuse. Pic related is him after him and his cuck gang got shot at by riot police with rubber bullets for trying to attack independence day marchers

PEGIDA's basically ignored all day and that's not too bad, honestly.

They're just meme "activists", being cringey and making drama, just screaming. If it wasn't for them, there wouldn't be so many false flag attacks on refugee homes by leftists. (Notice how these are always empty?)

AfD, however, I can see becoming big if they manage to not drop shit and fuck it up. They should better become a bit more subtle in the future, so they can gain more voters from the middle.

Buckets of paint are pretty cheap.

Most of the streets in my city are marked by the antifa. There's only one neighbourhood, which happens to be where I live, that's marked by sieg heil, swastikas and things alike and the antifas don't dare to go there and cross the swastikas or paint their shit there.

I'm a regular dude (no skinhead, no docs, no tattoos, etc) and I've got plenty of uncalled problems with antifas while not a single "neonazi" has ever bothered me.

Antifas are the bad guys, no matter how you look at it.

I track and record the info of all leftist ideologues from here. So far I've got 7 people who are pro Antifa or part of it.

They'll be easy to beat if they pull any shit around here, they're all either manlets, fat or drug addicts.

Thank god no

Everyone equally hates communism AND fascism here
We pretty much hate everything. meh

paint over that shit kraut

I've seen two antifa stickers here, one in the pub for "alternative" people and one on my uni campus.

I also saw some guy wearing an antifa shirt a couple of days ago - he looked like exactly the sort of retard who would wear an antifa shirt

Can't, I don't want to land in jail.

Funny how this never happens with them, though.