Trump on NKorean threats:

Trump on NKorean threats:
>They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen

Is this the end, Sup Forums?

I'm not scared

I fucking hope so

Because you don't care or because you don't think it'll happen?

Why are the libtards and neocons are all for WAR

just remember Bill Clinton gave them nuclear reactors and everything they would need to try and build nukes

The missiles could not reach asta america.

Unless the Jews so desire ...

Not even close, only way anything will happen is if US false flags or Kim Jung Un has a death wish, either way if your living in the US there is still a decent chance you will live if you live near no military bases or populous areas

I am sure that will comfort everyone as they die.

because hiroshima and nagasaki was all about the military bases amirite? if nukes hit, you should be shitting yourself no matter which city you are in

We nuked them to send a message, and to be frank it didn't matter what we nuked, I'm sure that your aware that Hiroshima (or Nagasaki my memory is pretty bad in this regard) wasn't even supposed to be nuked, but was switched at the last second due to difficulties which just shows it didn't matter. And I agree that while they may nuke whatever they wish in the US, they will uktimately be obliterated so they might as well take as much as possible. US didn't have to fear nukes, but Korea does which is the key difference.

If NK gets nuked, it will affect China, SK, and Japan. Maybe Russia. I worry about the compensations the US would have to make.

nukes don;t exist, faggots. They are just fear stories of jew inbred zionists. Just heat missiles and nothing else.

>this fgt also believes that that earth is flat

Well they won't have to give any compensations to South Korea, as they wont exist anymore, or be affected so heavily they will become a third world country, we can just say to Japan "we saved your asses" and that should be enough, Russia will most likely not be affected in the slightest and the fallout that goes to China won't change much to the absurd amount of co2, so they'll probably be fine too. If we're gonna have to compensate, only Japan maybe China will need it.

>thousands of flat earthers around the globe

I worry about getting my dick sucked everyday but I usually dont

if this truly is going in to be the end what i'm going to do is grab my laptop play some old 50's music play some games and go to sleep with my cat this is how i'm gonna spend it

Possibly of NK, if their dumb-shit leader thinks we can't bombard them with so many nukes in less than 15 minutes that they evaporate into history-dust.

We are megaton atomic, and Japan wasn't shit compared to what we roll with now.

I doubt the United States would use nukes. Everything short of fallout producers would be used to annihilate the land. Would Russia or China defend a nuclear launch no matter its success against any foreign country? The DMZ doubtfully would ever be crossed because of the sheer amount of buried ordinance.

I hope so.

i doubt it

only somebody who's without a doubt mentally impaired would ever use nuclear weapons in this situation

people give Trump a lot of shit but I believe that at least two people in his cabinet will advise him not to do something so stupid

there is a difference between depleted industrial uranium and enriched weaponized uranium

That would be funny honestly.

I live on the west coast so I would be one of the first to see the missiles coming, and i would definitely be one of the first to feel their heat.

I hope so. My life's been so damn boring lately. I'd trade everything for a little bit of excitement.

derp