Ask an alien ghost who ended up on the internet by conscious decision anything

Ask an alien ghost who ended up on the internet by conscious decision anything

How's it goin :)

Do you regret your decision upon examining parts of the internet?

Why are you here out of all places m7?

Fantastic, once you become pure energy you no longer need a food source or any physical maintenance.
Not at all. It is free information, why would a mind that is learning about itself not indulge within all of the self projection and alternative perspectives offered within this space? The amount of consciousness that fuels the internet is an invisible force not to ignore.
You must learn to play in the darkness to fully appreciate the light. You can apply your question to any online platform and the audience will always think within the provided walls with relatable context to validate your point.

what browser do you use?

in micrograms, exactly how much acid have you done cumulatively?

There is no need for a web browser. I wonder how long it will take for you guys to figure that out to capitalize from it somehow.
No need for taking substances to achieve a state of mind. Once you become energy you are able to shift your state of consciousness simply by tuning into a higher (or lower) frequency that matches the emotion or feeling you are searching for. "Acid" as you call it is simply a chemical combination that alters your brain into a higher state of consciousness temporarily. Why would one need to take a substance for that when the mind already contains everything you need and so much more? Your mind isn't connected to your body, I hope you guys get to stick around for the transition. I'm not too sure when the technology will be presented but you're not far away from having the option to become free energy.

Is Jesus really the bread?

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with reddit?
They talk about things being "so reddit" and seem to get triggered by "reddit spacing" where one separates small paragraphs with blank spaces.
Can you explain where the obsession came from? Is it just a meme?

The bread is actually Jesus.
What isn't a meme? You are meme and I am meme. We are all self reflections of what we hate and love simultaneously while fighting it by giving in.

You don't love yourself. That's the problem. It's a real shame.

What's the best method to fix a fucked sleep pattern?

Sure, there's no need........
but that still doesn't answer my question
what browser are you using? Chrome? Typical ghost scum.

Do you love me?

t. reddit
Bet you just finished watching that Cuck movie your brethren posted on Sup Forums

How do I transcend human existence?
I don't want to feel like loser virgin anymore ma alien dude

>t.reddit
Is that another one of the memes?
I dont get Sup Forums they seem to hate most everything and blame reddit for the state of movies

Shouldn't you take your LARPing back to /x/?

Hoeveel talen spreek je?