Hip hop

This isn't music

it's retards boasting about their dick, money, swag, and other jungle bunny crap

Fuck hip hop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FvpWJKRPadk
youtube.com/watch?v=JByDbPn6A1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you even trying with this right now?

shit bait

How is it even bait?

If you disagree with anyone, just call their post bait.

Retards

Explain

You obviously have never given top hip hop albums a try, it's hopeless arguing with people like you because I doubt you would listen, I mean seriously have you ever listened to TPAB or GKMC or Madvillainy and given it a real chance? Don't even reply just go listen to them properly

I've listened to all of those albums, once you grow up you realize it's trash.

OP try this, I'm confident that this song will persuade you into thinking hip-hop is actually decent :)

youtube.com/watch?v=FvpWJKRPadk

What about Dalek?

>have you ever listened to TPAB or GKMC or Madvillainy and given it a real chance?

It's always the same fucking line with you hip hop cunts: "You must not like it because you aren't listening to it properly, its your fault for not understanding the music". Madvilliany in particular is over hyped to no end

this
or they will bring up the "secret underground gems" of hip-hop, but never really tell you what artists they're talking about lmao
they expect you to listen to 1000+ albums of nigger beats before forming an opinion

the song with the fish videoclip is better

OP here, don't listen to the other troll
I really only like Nas and Kanye, MF Doom sounds like a gay nigger, Kendrick sounds like a gay nigger, I like xxxtentacion for the memes, and Lil Yachty is kind of endearing I guess

I don't think I'll ever find another hip-hop album that doesn't have an excessive cringe factor, is too niggardly and brash, or is just plain suck.
Idk I liked Illmatic and Late Registration, sort of an understated but tight mc with really fresh production (the beat I guess) with understated but meaningful and non-cringe lyrics

leave him a lone

Eminem is the only decent rapper. Only butthurt nibbas will disagree. 2Pac and Kendrick Lamar have some listenable songs, but that's it. Kanye West is far away from being the genius the plebs on this board pretend he is. Rap is one of the lowest and easiest forms of "art".

youtube.com/watch?v=JByDbPn6A1o

You claimed hip hop was bad because of it's themes of "it's retards boasting about their dick, money, swag, and other jungle bunny crap"

Yet all the albums listed do none of that, you where clearly baiting.

thread full of unenjoyable bait

obviously, retard, they're the exception

listen to three-6 mafia, they have some real nigga lines

>three-6 mafia
that's some good shit man

never thought that future was that tall

kill yourself underage faggot

>1000+ albums of nigger beats

top kek

hip hop hippity hoppita hapoity hop, huh?

go back to Sup Forums

heheh really triggered some LIBTARDS so fragile go suck nigger DICK cuck lol so triggered

You all ironically believe in:

din du music is so bad

Holy shit I feel so bad for anyone who actually believes this

Thanks for the 15th daily shit on Kendrick thread.

Here are some of my favorite boasting lyrics

>My style is hard like strong lumber
>Cute chicks get the dick, ugly bitches get the wrong number

>We gets in it and pussy dudes get fried
>If you birthin wack rhymes, get yo' motherfuckin tubes tied

>First up to make it liver, I catch wreck like drunk drivers
>Been through many battles but I left no survivors
>So WHASSUP? Those that want a beef nigga bring it on
>Cause when I'm done, it'll be my dick that you're swingin on

>You claim I'm on your dick, where's your witness?
>If I'm on your dick my name has got to be syphilis

>Le I only listen to rock xDD

Eminem bruh u 12 or what

poor user is shook that hip hop is dominating music