/brit/

>i also find that beer causes hangovers while spirits don't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9p3j294sqM8)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

love having one or two pints every hour.

the asexual bf

cheap alcohol gives the worst hangovers. drink premium stuff and you wont feel shit in the morning

absolute SICK of britishers showing up during real bruce hours and complaining about aussie posters

reminder that if you like friendly jordies you should jump off the west gate

pint sentiments: positive

wog sentiments: negative

karelia

Fingered a bird who shat down me arm

hate one or two foreners every hour

had a similar situation once, had drank a lot and just couldn't do anything with this girl, eventually I just gave up

she was also a little self conscious, wanted the lights to be turned off. she was half black and had a beautiful thickness about her, only issue was the american accent

also I had fapped earlier that day so reckon I had no juice left in the tank

rorke

found it haha

FONT

Have never once in my life let alcohol touch my tongue

Not gonna lie, the pipes keep me grounded. They're comfy and authentic in a world that can be uncomfortable and inauthentic.

you need to be a mong to think your one vote can make a difference.

think my one vote can make a difference.

you cant say the same about cocks though lmao

Lmao

hesd feels weird. kind of dizzy and disassociated

hope the work day goes quickly

just had a haircut

that i cant x

shit nigga you look fresh

that's just one of those situations you can't get shitty over. it was out of your control really. i was lucky in that i managed to get the girl keen before i committed to sinking piss too much and went off the deep end. you had wanked already and you were really drunk.

better luck next time m8

doing a purchase

>also I had fapped earlier that day so reckon I had no juice left in the tank
i made the mistake of following the advice the guy gives in Theres Something About Mary about how to increase duration during sex when I was 15 and about to shag my first gf for the first time (youtube.com/watch?v=9p3j294sqM8) - but followed the advice like 10 minutes before coitus, not a few hours.
Worst bit is that I didnt explain what happened, I just let her think I was impotent.

*votes* There, that should make a difference.

the wife

>tfw had a dream I got spaced
>couldn't breath
>woke up gasping for air

Why the fuck would my body do this to me

love cocks and pints

Have to say thanks to Jordan for the meet yesterday was a brief chat but enjoyable. I am available today for a quick chat if someone can meet

been sinking longneck fannies like there's no tomorrow lads

love pints and cocks

squealing

that's one of those stories that is a great tell with the lads desu

Fuck the goo goo dolls they can suck my balls

wait, is there another bank holiday coming up?

pints on the house

yeah she was fine about it, said she understood and she'd experienced it before. would've messaged her to try again sometime but I was even more of a social mong then than I am now so I never did it and she's gone back to yankland. REALLY enjoy black qts and I let one of the few I come into contact with slip

>10 minutes
that's fucked ahahahahahaha

May day on Monday

It's also pretty cool that I've made part of my daily routine something old school that a lot of people don't understand anymore.

>that first sip of the night

who knows mate. let the fucking bankers worry about that. all I care about is seeing the bottom of my pint glass mate.

>i post bradley walsh reaction pictures

yeah I was pretty lucky in this case, just sat together and walked to lectures for a while

still can't tell if she's into me or just likes talking though

Why would you rename an image to make it as though you had taken a pic mate

Enjoy the limp dick.

just realised the advice he gives is about feeling less anxious and not about increasing duration at all lol. oh well, was still a clever idea by 15 year old me. just didnt implement the plan well.

quick rundown on alcohol?

cheers

post is here...

It'd be a shame not to find a meet today, the young lad yesterday will tell you we had a good chat and nice time

>>i post bradley walsh reaction pictures

>who knows mate. let the fucking bankers worry about that. all I care about is seeing the bottom of my pint glass mate.

post may not come on sundays but the pints come every day lads

labor day/maharastra day on monday

always thought it was about duration as well
and thought it was russell brand telling him to do it

just had an absolutely dire shit
can go into detail if anybody wants x

>post

FOP

>making a thread in my honour

i appreciate the gesture but i drink alone in my dark room while shitposting on Sup Forums, i haven't attended a party since i was 16

yeah yeah politics is nice and all but id rather the the bottom of a nice cold pint

>making a thread in my honour

i appreciate the gesture... NOT!

love having pints with foreners

We could arrange this?

could we?

love pints
hate conference pears

no just kidding haha

squealing

been a part of human society for tens of thousands of years. has an important and symbolic position within virtually all cultures. has importance for the rich and influential in charge of everything but also is important for the lowest of the low. a double-edged sword that can easily turn on you if abused.

one more reason why I think muslims are external to humanity.

hooting

yes pls x

i pretend to like beer but i actually fake it so my friends will think i'm cool, and also because i'm an alcoholic who will take any drink he can get

could neck a pint right now

pattering

>posting about shit instead of pints
absolute STATE

who is this

screaming

literally something from a horror movie

alri
was going ok until i started wiping
little chunk of shit was stuck to my arse and when I went in for a wipe I smeared it all around me arse without realising

took about 20 minutes to get clean again ffs

> Beer
95% grain-water. Keeps you hydrated, doesn't get you too drunk, and makes you drowsy.
> Wine
The red stuff is good. Fruity and earth, sticks to your teeth, a lot of pretention around it but it all tastes mostly the same. The prefered drink of poshos and many of the homeless (ironically).
> Hard-liquor
Straight ethanol. You eventually forget the burn and it sort of grows on you. Best neat and at room temperature, although normies do a whole lot of shit to it that defeats the purpose of drinking 40% ethanol with distinct flavours.

Where are you living?

i could easily glass any cunt itt

pissing and shitting at this

some guy once said that home is where the heart is.

i guess my heart is at the bottom of a pint glass, because i'm always returning to it.

do not drink because its for plebs

smoke weed on occasion

what kind of fucking runtid doesnt actually like the taste of beer? its the most entry level alcohol

got that urgent feeling of needing a poo but its one of those deep bowel pressure feelings that makes me think its going to be a sloppy one. dont like it.

>ethanol

got that urgent feeling of needing a poo but its one of those deep bowel pressure feelings that makes me think its going to be a sloppy one. like it.

rasheed

>its the most entry level alcohol
that'd be cider

i always get giddy when i sense a sizable sloppy shite brewing within

got that urgent feeling of needing a pint but its one of those deep throat pressure feelings that makes me think its going to be a sloppy one. like it.

caterwauling

>that first nang of the night

that's not fucken where's the gold

who is this