Germany, why?

Germany, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1d7Llx4rm8
rsf.org/en/ranking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dunno lol

Look at all those poor women and children! Look at those sickly, frail refugees! They need us!

MAXIMUM OVERKEK

wtf I hate Germany now

WOO WELCOME

HERE TAKE OUR MONEY AND FUCK OUR WOMEN!

me too

How many liters of cyprine were spilled this day?

This literally triggers the fuck out of me. People cheering their own demographic and cultural displacement.

But if you don't do it you're racist n sexist n homophobic n fascist n nazi n cunt...
Also nice double dubs!

>reposting that xenophobic shit

We aint gonna keep most of them anyway, just the same as we kick out the spastics thinking they can do whatever they like. You see, our politicians pushed the whatsthename treaty saying you gotta apply for asylum where you arrived. Try arriving in germany coming from not-scandinavia.

I thought it was the one where the refugees mug that guy and take all of his shopping but its just as bad

>Germany, why?
You know why, slav.

>t-they're not staying permanently!

do you seriously unironically believe that? you mean like how all the turks were meant to be temporary guest workers?

HAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

You might have to bail them out eventually, Russia.

That doesn't explain anything, Slavs didn't invade Sweden for example, but you are cucked even more.

Unless by some miracle we get an AfD government soon, not only are we keeping these rapists but they will start launching guerrilla attacks to civil war their caliphate here. All of us will be looking for a new country soon.

Look at the mass rapes that happened in Berlin just yesterday. Merkel destroyed this country. It will take major bloodshed and fighting to get it back now. Within 10 years all of us will be dead.

>This much denial of the reality

Wake up, brother. They are not going back and your politicians aren't going to try to send them back! Your CDU are actively making deals with Turkey to enable Turkish Muslims free access to the nation. They are just as dangerous as Arabs. Don't tell me you have never been to Berlin

>We aint gonna keep most of them anyway

Holy fuck this degree of denial is something unbearable.

You Germans really want to destroy your country again.

same reason stalin took in all those workers from kazahstan into moscow

dirt cheap slav labor for their factories

Shit, Poland, they are taking your jobs.

the true black pill

and taking yours as well.,

back to the eastern gulags for Vladmir, I guess.

At least Polandball have job, unlike you dirty mongoloid subhuman!

>kill foreigners
>"Nooo, germany, nooo!"
>accept foreigners
>"Nooo, germany, nooo!"

youtube.com/watch?v=b1d7Llx4rm8

Why you have to go form one extreme to another? Cant you have like central-Right Government ?

I kek'd.

No, it's either death or ally.
Why would you want some useless 'others' around?

You have no "Ally option" if you pic one of the two extremes. It's either death by everyone against you, or death by infidels who wont integrate.

Seriously, though, what the fuck are they celebrating?

thanks goodness the turd reich wont be making a comeback then, perhaps a caliphate, but definitely not a reich.

:^)

Fuck off racist

Really happy to see the German subhuman nation get destroyed :^)

They are celebrating cuck fest. All Belgian/German/Neanderthal man will be cucked and they like it. That's what they celebrate.

At least it will be an honorable death in an attempt to unite people (for a glorious german world).

>for a glorious german world
You mean glorious Muslim world ...

Those people have not had sex for a long time and they're happy that people are coming in who are willing to fuck them in every possible way and even their children, and all is sponsored by the country.

TL;DR a big gang bang country for everyone, if you like it or not.

We already have training in dealing with people who are holding on to different religious beliefs.

>that asian bloke
God Germans are retarded.

I keep watching it over and over again. There's little balloons and shit. I've never seen anything so fucking ass-backwards in my entire life.

nape,wrong again jerry , them folks are no christians, they wont "turn the other cheek" if you slap them, they'll blow your shit up. Like they do in Turkey. :^)

rest assured there are a lot of people here who hate these guys at the train station with passion.

protip: do not underestimate us.

Does anyone have any good pictures depicting refugees as the fighting age males that they are?

Jewgle just has pages of women/children lol

You're paying us 250k for every one of these you refuse :DDDDD

Keep doing it.

Me?

I dont pay for anything.

Really..... my offshore banking account is seeing no deductions for any of that yurotrash drivel.

Look how much the Germancuck taxpayer is paying Poland though :DDD

because Love

We are easily to enthuse obviously.

Wait, what? Mass rapes in Berlin yesterday?
WHAT

Mind if you try and convince your fellow jewish cabal of that?

>Germans make fun of Americans for clapping at the end of movies
>Germans clap for the end of their country and race

wew lad

>Germany, why?
Helper syndrome.

But those movies are old. They are from the beginning of last September. And all those people that you see there, they don't clap anymore.

It's a good deal.

illiterate as fuck

>“Set fire to their synagogues or schools,” >Martin Luther

I could try but I have no point of contact with the Jewish cabal and as far as they're concerned I'm a Nazi self-hating Jewish antisemite.

Better to just gas the cabal, you know? There's probably no reasoning with them.

>mass rapes in berlin

SAUCE?

t. fat teacher of english language in foreign land

why will germany willingly take arab and african muslim rapists and murderers, but gave the christians in greece, portugal, etc such a hard time?

i dont get it

Why are we caucasians so susceptible to jewish lies?

No one's gassing anyone as long as we're infected with the same self-hate you claim to suffer from

>Martin Luther
Heretic,

It's progressive thinking you fucking racist

>cuckasians

fix'd 4 jew

>Welcome in Frankfurt
>in

YOU HAD ONE JOB

>Christian
>Anti-semitic

To be honest, I've finally reached the conclusion that we were indeed born and bred to serve them

I've lost all hope for most white people

Poland=jew scum

White people ruled for thousands of years before jews. Jews have only been in control for about 250 years, a minor variance in the overall long term trend. East asians and caucasians have been the pinnacle for centuries and soon will be again.

this is the most cucked thing ive ever seen, fuck.

It's true, and as much as it provides me personal satisfaction knowing the "evul antisemites" aren't going to make a come-back any time soon and gas me and my entire family, it's bitter consolation watching the Western world go under.

And it's not like the sand niggers are any nicer than the Nazis were.

So basically fuck this ride.

Russia, why?

You may fail to understand it as you are on the other side of the planet.

But at the moment we have zero problems with Jews here. They have been driven from positions of power in the 1930s and have not yet reclaimed them.

What we do have a problem with is muslims. Even moderate muslims, as they support terror attacks and massacres like those in Paris.

A lot of krauts don't have terrific english
Willkommen in Deutschland = Welcome to Germany

They probably don't into English that well and got confused

Consider the fact that sand niggers hate Jews more than even the Nazis did. If anything, we're all going to live through the Dark Ages, those that survive, that is.

If the Jewish elites think they're going to stay in power by replacing whites with sand niggers, they're in for a nasty surprise.

Women and cucks celebrating their future masters, i feel bad for Germany.

Only a minority of the immigrants are going to be good citizens, it is just the nature of muslims to be an issue.

*rsf.org/en/ranking

It's all for the NWO.

Jeez secret societies, at least make me rich and i'm all for and will support you wherever i can.
But if you think i'll just be going down with this ship, think again.

If it means anything, I don't know why you're killing people who have never hurt you themselves, but as a Christian I forgive you and I pray God Himself could too

Oy Vey Matzel Tov!

look at your flagt

stupid latrino loser

that's a cuck stamp you see there. :^)

I'm sure most Russians would secretly agree with that.

I haven't personally killed anyone, as for the Jewish elites who direct the "replacement" I can only conclude they are either stupid or evil, or most likely, both.

They'll need your prayers if they want to avoid eternal hell-fire for sure. I wouldn't forgive them in this world, though!

250 years is a long time fellow goy

I don't know what you think you've got left to fight for

Only few of us will ever see through what is happening to them

Even being an african is better than being an jew-slav bastard

All Polish are just jew-slav scum who fought against the white/aryan germany

Just look at the actual "israeli" people, most of them have Poland ancestry

Hey dumbass. The EU is a Rothschild creation for corporations to cuck the region. You don't think CIA has some motivation to disinfo for them?

Not true, all you need to do is take control of media companies. Wasps have lots of money, if we can rally our own people to fight this menace we can fight back the jews. Wasp banking families are almost as rich as the jewish banking oligarchs. Combined they're more rich arguably, because there's so much more of us caucasians. That's where you strength lies, the jew is adept at manipulation, but there's simply too many of us for them to fight at once.

The media is key, a few unified financiers and enterprising whites working together to buyout board of director seats could end jewish tyranny within 30-50 years.

I don't hate you as a person. I'm sure most common jews have little influence on the way Europe is killing itself in these past few years

Is there any way you could speak to someone more connected, or gain more power and influence to fight this White mass suicide?

You're supposed to be an intelligent bunch aren't you? Become another David Horowitz and please try and help us

Cry more, stupid south american goy peasant.

>That doesn't explain anything, Slavs didn't invade Sweden for example, but you are cucked even more.
No, but you liberated the jew and let him loose on Europe again.

Sauce me, Hans.

two words. white guilt

>peasant

Sure, slavic untermensch