Why won't black Americans move to Liberia, given their hate for whites and that it was specifically founded for them?

Why won't black Americans move to Liberia, given their hate for whites and that it was specifically founded for them?

No welfare

Let me get this straight: You forcefully brought their ancestors as slaves to the country then after you make their people suffer for a lot of time, you want them to move to a country they have no connection to?

shut up nigger

nigger detected

Ad hominem.

hm...

They're allergic to MS Paint tier flags.

we didn't, we just bought them from arabs and other nigs

This

> Black americans

Its similar concept to

> White americans

Noone there is white neither completely black, usa mixed genepool turning slowly back to its roots as latin american.

>unironically more creativity than a triband

>Noone there is white

tell me more about my country. once you lived here for a long time you get pretty easy on spotting white from mixed trash

>No connection
It was made for them.

I thought Europeans and Americans were supposed to be a beacon of intelligence. All you can do is call people words, it seems.

Well Finland out of 7billion people you can't expect everyone to be a snownigger. Things just don't work that way.

Well you bringed us in, you know most europeans got nothing to do with bringing niggers into a new world.

t. just 2% sub-saharan

I was obviously referring to Americans.

t. just 2% mongol

Your logic is stupid, you know Finland there's a place called the real world where White people aren't the global majority. 7billion people and about 1.1billion are white. Take that into perspective not everyone can be born a snow nigger. Arguing about another's countries demographics makes you sound like a child.

Hello, New Zealand! Almost didn't recognise you there.

t. nigger

you clearly borrowed op whose fin.
How could one know?
Difference in this case is mongols never end this far. Your country again is 53% white with many races and ethnicity.

t.CHI

Even though they bitch, they know deep down the Boogeyman is just imaginary. They know they couldn't make it work.

>Your country again is 53% white with many races and ethnicity.

So now my country is 53% white? I thought you said there were no whites...no fucking shit finland im aware my country is 53% white. I would love to do something about it but I can't.
how am i a chicano for pointing out you're a nigger?

Yes because I'm not black you CHI. What are you scared of math or something? 7billion people do the math only about 1/7 of the global population is white.

>7billion people do the math only about 1/7 of the global population is white.

yeah no shit retard. also im not chicano. go back to being a shitskin tyrone

one drop rule nigga.
Also
> American white

You should know how easily one can get categorized as white there.

>one drop rule

yeah that doesn't mean everyone has 1 drop of shit.

>You should know how easily one can get categorized as white there.

I know, hence why I said it's really easy to spot

CHI

They complain about whites so much, but given the chance to go live away from whites they go silent.

Really hate niggers. They chimp out and riot when some ghetto gang banger thug gets killed, rioting and stealing from their own neighborhood. They drop out of school and do nothing but sling drugs and shoot each other than blame whitey for being poor. They bitch and moan about ebil racist cracka police and demand they leave them alone than when the police actually do and crime skyrockets even further like in Chicago they bitch and moan about how ebil cracker whitey police don't care about them. All the while white liberals constantly defend them and keep telling them that it is ebil whiteys fault for everything even though most of them live in all white suburbs and wouldn't dare step into the ghetto.

wrong but you're more then welcomed to try again

Alright you are still a CHI

wrong again. not all of us are chi's or niggers like yourself

I'm not wrong you are still a CHI.

This

nah you're still wrong

Lol who's this salty nigger itt? Wanna banana? Some chicken? Tbh i dunno what you bangbang people like.

Yeah, whites

CHI

>last country in the civilized world to abolish slavery

Ebola
Natives took over the Liberian government
they think of Africa just as lowly as anyone on this board
also, very few nigs have actual survival skills, those who do are very well-off and actually contribute to the American economy, as well as American Society
basically, you're going to have to forcefully deport them if you want them out

>brazil
>civilized

Guess who was in the command? People from Iberia.

>mixed
>trash
pick one