Pagan thread

This thread is for the discussion of pagan religion and culture in various countries

Invited: pagans, pagan majority countries
Not invited: abrahamic religions

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Forn_Sed_Assembly
youtube.com/watch?v=bvQrr-fyjd8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off, christcuck

Read a book moron

louis cachet is happy

I love all those Beautiful Pagan temples throughout Europe :^)

Post pagans from your cunt tree

Built by pagans, as Europeans are by default pagans and not desert Semitic people.

>be christian
>burn pagan temples
>torture pagans who refuse to convert
wow religion of peace

>Europe keeps getting cucked by the Middle East

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

Hello friends, heathen here. :DDD

The ends justified the means I'm afraid. May the Lord bless you and keep you my child.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Forn_Sed_Assembly
>The organization held a ceremony at the Kings' Mounds at Gamla Uppsala in 2000 in celebration of the dissolution of the Swedish state church,[14][24][25] the first heathen blót at the site in more than 900 years.[26]
based swedish forn sed

Dumb larpers, paganism has been dead for 1000-1500 years

Real Celtic and Germanic paganism involved human sacrifice, fuck off with your dumb romanticism.

Christus vincit.

abdullah, my son...

>swedish forn sed
>based
No, they are literally traitors who invite and let non-scandis join their fellowship, even though the religion they claim to practice is an ethnic one.

Not to mention a lot of pagans from back then converted willingly (no matter how much revisionist history is done today) because they understood christianity is a "better religion". As much as a religion can be better, given how they're all fairytales.

Hungarian táltos here, ama

and real christianity involved religious wars

nice try schlomo, read about the nordic crusades

>paganism has been dead for 1000-1500 years
yeah "ok"

Also, the LARP-meme is old and outdated.

I bet ya don't know jack about finnic paganism.

>converted willingly (no matter how much revisionist history is done today) because they understood christianity is a "better religion".
And that, my friend, is absolute horseshit.

A FUCKING CROSS

Barely in all honesty, I just know it involves a lot of mushrooms and drum banging. :^))))))

>A FUCKING CROSS
Indeed. :^)

Hmm, really made me want to sacrifice a sheep and ask the tree spirits for protection.

>I just know it involves a lot of mushrooms and drum banging. :^))))))

As does any hogus bogus pagan trip :)

what a beautiful religious symbol of peace you got there, friend

not an argument, at least christianity teached human compassion, while paganism only teached the right of the strongest

Unbelievable how bored, spoiled kids these days masturbate over a barbaric dim prehistory where throwing people in bogs and burning them alive for a better harvest was normal, regular practice.

Fags like you wouldn't even be able to reach walhalla since you're worthless beta-male twats.

>while paganism only teached the right of the strongest

That's a broad generalization, just sayin.

Don't forget to throw dust in the river and praise it for flowing so freely.

wew lad
you're right but
have mercy

Stop making shit up just to shit on it.

Fags like them would die before they're one year old without modern medicine keeping their asses alive. Natural selection and all of that.

You seem to forget Romans, Greeks, Egyptians and Babylonians were pagans too and they didn't exactly burn people alive vor better harvest.

No, Greeks and later Romans didn't (early Romans did however) but they were an exception. Hence why they looked down on the Phoenicians of Carthago who offered babies to their gods, just like their Phoenician brothers in Baalbek, Lebanon... (>inb4 revisionists).

But good to remember in that context is the quote by Herakleitos, early Greek philosophers, where he scoffs on people who worships stone statues, that is, idols.

Late, imperial Romans didn't care much about religions either, there was only one condition: you had to accept the divinity of the caesar. Hence why Jews in Rome were not persecuted, but Christians were.

But next to Christianity there was only one religious practice banned in imperial Rome, namely Celtic druidism. Why? Because Romans, the same Romans who watched gladiators die in their colloseum, found it too barbaric.

Druids would cut open people and from their death agony, spasms and the way their intestines fell out, they would foretell the future. This practice was banned by the Romans in the late 1st century AD, but was still performed in the border areas of the Empire, such as Britain and Belgium.

The practices of the Germanic and Slavic pagans were very similar.

>Egyptians and Babylonians

I wouldn't be so sure about that, especially in the case of the Babylonians.

i like thor odin valhala viking gods i have rune jewelerry and i can speak in norse code
i am very cool and true viking

I'm wearing my Wardruna jacket.

Varg single handedly ruined already shit reputation of pagans.

>our most based ruler was a pagan

Welcome to Ossetia, the only Caucasus country where Pagan tradition still lives on as a mix of ancient Alan and local Caucasian traditions with some minor influences of abrahamic religions.

Pic related: Modern statue of Ossetian Hunt God Æfsati.

What do you guys even know about paganism, you all turned Christianity long time ago.
Glad to be Finn where believes passed generation to another till baby boomers. Glad iv learnd everything about Finnic paganism from my Karelian grandparents.
Surely fits here better than Abrahamic bullshit

he looks a bit like Varg tbqh

>Surely fits here better than Abrahamic bullshit
best ally

Finland you're truly our brother. Praise Ukko!

Why would someone be a pagan when they can be an atheist instead?

autism

Good point.

>Mass executed Finnic shamans
>Ally
My ass

Something you two abrahamics cant probably ever understand.

>The country who brough christianity here by sword in the first place

>Ally

Yeah right. Thank god for freedom and borders, stay inside your rotting shithole, thanks in advance.

Praise Quetzalcoatl

>hehe abrahamic religions are so cucked ;)
>proceeds to worship a fucking tree or a rock

if paganism was so great people wouldn't ditch it to fuck

What were the Crusades?
And don't be stupid and think peoples just ditching it, Least not in Finland. we fooled vatican many times telling how we now believe christ and shit and after them leaving kept practicing our "paganism" and visiting and Hiisi's

>implying we had anything to with what christcucks of the past did

Just a reminder that Varg is an autistic NEET murderer larping in France on welfare.

He claims autistic people have super-powers because his French wife has autism. He also claims redhair comes from ancient egypt.

Fucking we-wuzer.

>>proceeds to worship a fucking tree or a rock
Literally no one does this except maybe larping wiccans.

Your average tumblr Tolkien fan isn't a pagan.

>Implying we care

We don't like you.

sauce?

>He claims autistic people have super-powers because his French wife has autism
No, he does not. He merely explains that the convention of the diagnose is bullshit.
Did you even watch the video?

> He also claims redhair comes from ancient egypt.
Ancient Egyptians, and later just the ruling class ancient Egyptians, were white, so he's not wrong.

>we fooled vatican many times

we wuz deceivers and shiet

>swedish l1 subhuman defends his R1a Odin overlord
Like clockwork.

Damn to worship a fucking human as God, you paganshits are funny.

>The practices of the Germanic and Slavic pagans were very similar.
Because they're the same religion. As with all European pre-christian religions, they share the same origin.

I have no idea what you're trying to incite, but stick to the discussion if you're gonna quote a post.

Kek, truly all they deserved after coming on our lands with huge masses and telling us to start believing some sandnigger tales and some cult praising jews.

>proceeds to worship a fucking tree
What exactly is so bad about this? Trees were important mythological/symbolic features of Germanic paganism and really isn't that different from cross symbolism in Christiainty or the star and crescent in Islam. Had the pagan Europeans maintained their pagan faiths while undergoing the civilisation process, we would still see great places of worship like we do with Christianity and "tree worship" would probably only be retained through symbolism and mythology. Northern Europe was simply less developed than the Mediterranean World at the time and consequently you're really comparing "undeveloped" religions to more "developed" ones which is unfair.

They did tho.

>The letter says that the Finns are not trustworthy and that they are indeed “twice children of hell” (“dublo filios gehennae”) because they ask help from the church in times of need but turn their backs to Christianity when they don’t need the church to help them. This is a very heavy allegation and no Pope has repealed this during the 840 years that has passed since. My question to Your Holiness is that do you confirm the allegation that Pope Alexander III did against the Finns or do you repeal the allegation? Are the Finns still officially “twice children of hell” in Vatican’s books?

The thing about modern Paganism is that all of the actual European Pagans were killed or converted long ago, so what people practice today in revival communities is essentially just a reconstruction totally divorced from the actual tradition or in other words bullshit

Why are male Swedes always either literal cucks or Stormfront mongoloids shilling for revisionist history and bizarre conspiracy theories?

They lack the ability to find rational middle ground.

Wew. Unchecked Satanic quints?

Because your view on Sweden is based on the opinion Sup Forums posts from swedish Stormfront mongoloids who post how all swedes are literal cucks?

>he is pagan, he shouldn't use medicines and technology
Tell me pls how you deducted this

>tfw anthropophagic rituals

I dont know about other countries, but on Finnish Karelia it survived on it strength fully till 1900 and was somehow common to 1950.

Obiviously some brittish wiccas are just clowns without any link to the history, habbits, believes or ancestors

>implying implications

What I said is true on both points.

>the pracices of the Germanic and Slavic pagans were very similar
Tell me more about Slavs sacrificing their people to get better grain and so on;
There weren't any;
Also, Nordic pagans didn't sacrifice humans (or maybe only their slaves, I'm not sure), although they weren't very peacful;
But Slavs? I never heard a bad word about their paganism;

And you take it all wrong;
It's not like Celtic and Germanic religions weren't cruel, they were
But
Remember how cruel were Christians and Jews in former times, though they are (in most) civilisied now;
Read Exodus and fifth book of Bible (the last of Tora, I forget how it's called, it's sth like "Book of Repetited Law" in Polish) and then imagine that today Christians would do these things

t. not pagan, cause paganism is stupid but christcuckity too

Varg claims that intellectual disability has "nothing to do with autism"; however the medical literature across the board clearly demonstrates that autistics have a much higher rate of intellectual disability than the general population.

And yes, we wuz definitely Pharaohs and sheeit, Sven.

>The practices of the Germanic and Slavic pagans were very similar.

how do you know? Christianity erased so much of old slavic religion that we don't even know for sure what gods we worshipped.

Is Shinto paganism?

Hello I am a Pantheist, please teach me about your beliefs

Why do you assume that everything that is pagan is "revival" or "reconstruction"? One can invent new religions as well, you know. Sup Forums did that quite splendidly with Kek, for example. And Christians have done that for as long as they have existed, constantly reinventing their faith and inventing new ways and rules. So just because someone labels him/herself as "pagan" doesn't mean they're living by some reconstruction of old.

Also, development and evolution is necessary in order to even keep digging the backtrack to discovering more of the ways of yore. Heathenry and its practice evolves, in order to exist and extract more of what knowledge was lost when purity was expelled by the Christians. Eirik, ca 760~ and I do most likely not practise our ways the same, but does that mean our faith is different? No, of course not. We are just men of our times, living different lives with different conventions.

>or in other words bullshit
To you, perhaps.

Autism comes in all varieties, m8. The most common divider is between what is called "low functioning autists" and "high functioning autists", where the latter are those intellectual snowflakes that exceeds the intellect of the common man by far, or in other words, they are the type of people who were normal back in the day, but don't fit in to this modern cesspool society.

>And yes, we wuz definitely Pharaohs and sheeit, Sven.
We, as in aussies or swedes, no. Whites, as in Europeans, yes.

>buy your own plot of land
>acquire European wife
>get autonomous
>have European children
>STOP this European genocide

>Can't read the Eddas
>Thus get your information on Ásatrú from Wikipedia articles
>Norse Pagan

Well tbqh you are only based nordic besides us.

I've heard an interesting theory that Jesus, Odin and Zeus all suck cock can anyone confirm it?

Poogans are pathetic subhumans

>too edgy to be a part of organised religion
>joins a disorganised religion based on what people might have believed in more than a millennium ago

>>Can't read the Eddas
I don't like what you're >implying here, Ásgeir.

にぱ~

>fuck off with your dumb romanticism
>Christus vincit
Get some some awareness, champ.

This

Christus Vincit ! Christus Imperat ! Christus Regnat !

youtube.com/watch?v=bvQrr-fyjd8

Just discovered varg, his videos are very interesting.

They make me wonder for the first time in my life if i am white or not. Before now I never really cared.

>Sup Forums did that quite splendidly with Kek, for example

>tfw too smart for just 1 god

how many gods do you have lads? i mean how many you feel connection/worship/respek etc etc.

for me, it's 3.

>being a worshippleb
>not becoming your own god

>not being a pantheist

Literally everything that exists is god, reality is not separate from divinity.