How old were you when you realized you wanted to be a girl?

Parker Myers
Parker Myers

how old were you when you realized you wanted to be a girl?

Daniel Lee
Daniel Lee

26. By then it was too late. I will never be the little girl.

Jack Gomez
Jack Gomez

I was shoving a lubed up hairbrush up my ass at the age of 14. Then it hit me.
I'm a fag.
So I stopped before it was too late and haven't looked back since.

Parker Roberts
Parker Roberts

so you're a repressed homosexual, got it

Josiah Peterson
Josiah Peterson

I dreamt that I was a girl when I was like 8.
In the dream, I offered myself up to any boy I came across, because I was so sad that I was no longer a boy

so I actually realized the exact opposite at a young age

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

Adam Martinez
Adam Martinez

42. But by then it was sadly too late.

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

A repressed homosexual: enjoying life as a straight person, having kids, laughing, hosting BBQs
A flaming homosexual: miserable to be defective, using alimentary canal in wrong way, hosting AIDS

Noah Morgan
Noah Morgan

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

implying all gay men have anal sex

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

When I was 13 I thought my sister's hair curler set was a set of assorted weird dildos. I put one in my butt lubed with water and I realized in that moment that nothing will ever go up my ass again.

Matthew Jenkins
Matthew Jenkins

early. 12 maybe 14.

then i grew up. now i got a wife and little kid and enjoy rimjobs and pegging and earning a lot more money while working lot less than my female colleagues. life is good.

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

I don't understand this attitude

don't you owe it to your wife to be honest? how can you live this lie?

there's nothing wrong with being gay, I've been openly gay since I was like 16, and I'm 25 now. Nothing bad has happened to me or my life.

Why are you living like this?

William Robinson
William Robinson

either he's a troll or he comes from a religious family. regardless his opinion means nothing and should be ignored.

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

I have no desire to be a girl for its own sake. It's more about jealousy that they are playing life on easy mode.

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

Raised by psycho single mum that wanted me a to be a girl.
Wanted to be a boy, made it apparent around age 5.
Mum regularly beat me and locked me in a room that had nothing but a bed in it for weeks at a time only allowed out for meals or if she family over.
Life would have been so easy if i were a girl.

Zachary Jones
Zachary Jones

What's the mode even easier than easy mode?

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

how old were you when you realized you wanted to be a girl?

Fuck off and die, faggot. Another faggot post. Visualize dead faggots. You can't shitpost from the grave.

Jack Flores
Jack Flores

Childhood

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

What? my childhood was infinitely harder than adult life.

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

when i was real little I would wear my step sisters clothes and like i always wanted to be a girl. during my teen years it kinda got repressed and pushed to the back from 14-17 at least it wasn't in the dominant thought category. 17 it hit me hard and I'm 25 now and I still want to be one but I want to be a real girl like pregnant and everything. that and my family probably would have kicked me out when I was like 16 if I told them so yeah life story amirite

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

at 14 when my boyfriend promised he would never ever lay his hands on me.

I decided I wanted to be his wife.

Soon 'girl' came after.

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

do they just hug?

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

Henry Green
Henry Green

Why would I want to be physically and mentally weaker than men? Tits? A hot body? I can have those things by manipulating the women already in my life. It's pretty easy; they're too stupid to realize I'm not just complimenting them.

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

lol, I am not a repressed homo. I'm straight.
I was just saying that a repressed fag is better (and better off) than a practicing fag.
I also advise pedophiles to repress their urge to fuck kids, and the mentally ill to seek help rather than pretending gender is fluid.
It's simply better to live right.
cum-gargling AIDS carrier detected

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

:)

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

I'm straight.

and yet here you are in this thread, trying to convonce yourself

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

when I became sexually active and saw how easier life was to females...

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit