Make President of Brazil fuck a pig

How is your day anons, today i had to walk 15 km after a 7 hour bus trip to home because people are protesting against work reforms

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yq88AqJsQUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you enjoy it?

yes sure nothing like a morning walk in a non safe place after a long trip

>Make President of Brazil fuck a pig
Why would you want to imitate the Brits?

B R A Z I L
R

>not riding in bike

>mfw they were stopping bikes

Rio?

SP was coming from Paraná

Isn't it good people are protesting your corrupt as fuck government? The amount of corruption going on is liable to start a civil war.

people are protesting for corruption not against

The Unions are a cancer

>implying illegal government isn't synonym of corruption

>implying brazilians arent corrupt by nature and there is no way around it but to embrace corruption altogether

The people themselves are corrupt. They aren't agaisnt corruption in general, they are agaisnt corruption that doesn't suit them. Corruption is in the DNA of the average brazilian.

Only riches and middle class

I am for corruption i dont give a fuck, if corruption is brazilian culture so be it

I live in the northeast and the amount of corrupt people here is unbelievable. Can't speak for other areas, but i can assure you it isn't only the rich or the middle class here.

Poor people embraces corruption (except some cases) for surveillance purposes. For surveillance, basicly anything is accepted.

You really shouldn't be. Looking at the GDP Brazil generates it, the living standards and HDI should be way higher. Billions of dollars that could go into developing the country are instead being pocketed by the politicians.

>Brazil shoul be the next USA! the next Germany! Brazil should have a higher GDP
m8 what is the use for that if you cant enjoy life? Brazil is anarchy and chaos since day one. We value trust in our friends and family over the laws and that give us immense freedom that no GDP/HDI can buy. Sure things can be better, especially when talking about drugs and murder. But we shouldnt aim to be the next USA but the next Italy/Spain/Portugal or Roman Empire

it's your own damn fault for living in such a shithole. pack your shit and move to sweden or something

>But we shouldnt aim to be the next USA but the next Italy/Spain/Portugal or Roman Empire
And how exactly are you going to get there when the country is a undeveloped murderous shithole and the all the money is being stolen?

the way we did it in 2002-2010. The way italy did in 70s and when industrializing. With a corrupt government that pours money into industrialists, generating more and more jobs and more money so people can buy more stuff. Sure inflation is going to rise, globalists are going to be fucken pissed, but our culture will survive and our people will live well

fuck off i love my country. sweden is shit compared to this place

yeah, must be fun to get that adrenaline rush every time you open your door

They aren't putting the money in industry, they're sending it off to their foreign bank accounts and spending it on their private mansions.

yeah it is, better than forgetting that you are a living thing and waste your senseless life in a boring frozen wasteland

>they arent putting the money in industry
but that way politicians will never have more money as bribes but the same amount. If you want more bribes the businesd must always expand, and the only way of doing that is siding with industry and booming sectors and not the already established elite

>We value trust in our friends and family over the laws and that give us immense freedom that no GDP/HDI can buy.
This is just fucking retarded enough to sound like something an actual drooling retard would write.

it is because you dont know brazil my friend
t. not the one you replied to

Slavic retards say the same shit
>fuck the police
>muh family, muh friends - those guarantee my safety
It invariably comes from subhumans who only make any country they live in worse. Never from a person that is contributing anything positive.

it's only boring if you choose to be boring

No wonder we like russians so much

Brazilians are subhumans who would be better off exterminated too?
But you guys don't ruin any neighbor you interact with, do you?

nah our neighbors love us and we like them too. We already have id only travel with all south america and we want to do a south american EU like union with them

>avatarfagging with Berlusconi
What is this I don't even

Aren't the native Americans in Brazil staging some kind of uprising with bows and arrows right now

perché l'ho votato nell'ultima elezioni al consulato

What do these work reforms consist of? Is it better for the country/people or the corrupt politicians and the corporations?

kek first they take our elected president and now do you think they want to do good things for the population?

yes we pindorama nao

I have no idea what has been happening over there. What do you mean they took your elected president? You mean like a coup/revolution?

a br can explain better but Brazil has many some say too many Worker's rights and it's hard to fire shitty employees and jobs are required to give you lots of benefits etc

since Brazilians are living longer the age of retirement is trying to be risen

there is much more that's just basic

Bullshit. The people who would do anything to survive aren't nearly as corrupt. Those farmers/real poor people are out today working and have honor. I know a lot of people, and i can assure you none need corruption. It's an option, not a necessity. People don't like working here. They want gibs, privileges, and reasons to not work. No one bothered researching the reasoning behind the new amendments to see if they actually have a reason to protest or not. They just looked for escapegoat to make noise and not work.

Hell, even some medics here didn't go to work. People were desperate earlier today because there were no one to help them. There is ALWAYS another way than crime. The ''they did it to survive'' bullshit reasoning of yours is the cause of a lot of problems in this shithole. Sweden/Germany/France have 10 times the chance of becoming nations of traditional family values and proud, patriotic men and women than Brazil becoming something worth shit.

>traditional family values and proud, patriotic men and women

This is, literally, one of the less corrupt government in decades.

Our previous president is fucking Dilma.
The previous is the biggest con-man in the history and being investigated. He literally made the poor people believe he wasn't messing with in the corruption scandals that surfaced on year 1 of his government and he was president for 8 years.
For the 8 years before we had a neoliberal that sold public industries for pennies. Lots of corruption scandals.
And before that the president was so corrupt that impeachment happened.

The problems is that commies need to protest because they are paid to do so. Paid activism.

why are southern Brazilians so rude to Northern Brazilians on Sup Forums?

>Brazil

youtube.com/watch?v=yq88AqJsQUQ

it is retirement age in Brazil really 54?

thats some greek tier shit

>This is, literally, one of the less corrupt government in decades.
hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

just online banter, irl they would probably get stabbed and bleed to death

well our life expectancy is 65-70 yo not 80 like in europe