What do the totally not autistic people of Sup Forums collect ..gas masks for me

what do the totally not autistic people of Sup Forums collect ..gas masks for me

I have three of top-middle. Are they worth anything?

I have a collection of World War 2 and Civil War things. Are original rebel flags from the 1800s worth Anythin? It's passed down through family so I'm not selling it, I would just like to know.

m17's can go from 20-100 depending on where you are in the world

lp records.

damn, i got 3 for $10 at a garage sale. No boxes/manuals/canisters, but all in good condition...

>what do the totally not autistic people of Sup Forums collect ..gas masks for me

I collect money.

bushido katana's i have 21 so far, my favourite is the takayagi tsupedo - its a shiny, smooth blade with a blue and yellow handle.

the filters are inside the cheek of the mask ..not in there? and if you are in the states you could sell them on ebay for triple that easy

I have several boxes of bottle caps. Also have some coins that are old, some over 100 years old

in that case they're probably in there, i just always assumed canisters were supposed to attach to the cheeks. I only got them for "action movie" shoots in high school.

Diseases
pic related

um...

Anything halo. My more complete collection of that are the books. Im only missing the newest ones.

Knives and swords, although i consider it a weapons collection, because it consists of bows, crossbows, other hand weapons, spears, staffs, throwing objects.

Guns, pic related

Video game shit. My computer has like.. deadpool, pokeball, nukeacola, GoW lancer, other nerd shit.

Remote control helicopters, shot glasses, skulls of any type, rocks/minerals, and game informers.

Not sure if im a hoarder or not. 90% is diplayed

>
>I have several boxes of bottle caps.

Plays fallout

I wanted to collect something that didn't take up space, so I started collecting ebooks. Collection now stands at just over 39,000.
I also collect signed first editions of actual books by authors who I think will appreciate in value when they die. That's a pleasurable exercise.

Fuck off is that yours. Time stamp now faggot.

newfag

Gas masks always will look sick as fuck.

Foreskins in formaldehyde

I collect poisonous plants. I find regular gardens a bit boring, I like it that any of my plants could potentially kill me if I am not careful when handling them.

I collect the norwegian equivalent of mason jars.

I want to buy one soon, where do you buy them? And how much They cost?