Come Home White Man

>92% white
>lax gun laws
>cheap land
>far away from HAPPENING cities (LA, NYC, Dallas, etc.)

Why don't you live here, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IBHkW0aKHRc
trib.com/news/state-and-regional/oh-man-wyoming-male-to-female-ratio-ranks-no-nationally/article_732c345d-dc1c-52f4-b30f-3e4dc89bf3d7.html
designntrend.com/articles/10864/20140213/americans-hate-russians-gallup-poll-reveals-u-s-citizens-want-putin-get-life.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because i really like Virginia.

Would if I could.

does wyoming have forests?

last time I flew over that shit it was nothing but brown badlands for miles

When Yellowstone happens nothing will remain there.

>that meme
Already given up on peak oil?

% white

That's like as bad as Somalia.

99,8% here and I think it's a disgrace.

> america
> white

>99,8%
Is that with or without slavs?

Because it's boring and full of uneducated, prejudiced idiots.

Too cold

youtube.com/watch?v=IBHkW0aKHRc
I'm very, very scared of Wyoming. It's the most scary state!

kek, what even is this shit about?

44.9% white where I live. Just fuck my shit up senpai, 13% chink & 9.5% lebo.

Because you're fucked when Yellowstone goes off.

It is in description down the video

>Because it's boring and full of uneducated, prejudiced idiots.

sounds like Sup Forums.

Yellowstone won't ever explode. Wrong type of volcano.

new hampshire is superior in everyway

wtf, biggest city there has only 60k population?!?!

whites would just shit up this place like any other

Thanks I have always been waiting for a VA one.

I got a second one i keep around too.

You enjoy that shithole? Voted for Obummber twice, and is now about to vote for Shilalry. You guys have declined so much over the past decade.

It's not like Dubya caused them to lose respect of the GOP or anything

Stop white flight

Neocons made Virginia blue, now that the Neocons are out Virginia is gonna go red, i swears it.

When yellow stone blows we are all dead bro

Northern Libtards moving to Alexandria and niggers flooding in from DC and Maryland. Trump is 10 points down to that old bag in your state.

>not enough money to buy a large ranch and raise herds
>why even live

If Yellowstone happens, half of North America will be wiped out and the other half will starve

My cousin's live in Cody. Missouri here.

Teton and Yellowstone are pretty much nothing but forest. You gotta get up in the mountains.

Full of the most happening cities of all, nuclear silos. Other than that its great. Probably the Most likely to get nuked.

calling that after a few dozen more posts OP will get buttblasted, and a significant number of pro-OP one time posts will flood in, all neglecting discussion, resorting to name calling and subversion of facts.

>not living in happening cities
WHY
EVEN
LIVE

You gotta have faith, i live in the only good part of NOVA but i am worried those fags from Alexandria and Fairfax will come to ruin what we've got here.

Because 90% of it is shitty fucking steppe and high desert and the 10% that isn't is lousy with tourists and owned by rich Californians and rich New Yorkers. There are also pretty much no jobs whatsoever unless you're a welder or inherited a cattle ranch.

Even with how shitty my home state has become recently I'll still take Colorado over Wyoming any day. If you want to move somewhere that's pretty, rural and very white with good gun laws then move to the inland northwest, Maine or the UP.

How is Montana?

cause I couldnt find a job lined up that'd pay me what im making now

>92% white

lol

Minus the alump they're in the last year, there are TONS of natural resource jobs in coal, Nat gas, oil, and railroads for each

>92%

:)

all my white friends are moving to Oklahoma, especially alot of my friends from the cucked Dallas area and Atlanta area.

Why? Because I live in Florida.

>survival kits available
>11 inches of ash

11 inches if ash is a fucking lot, it'll crush buildings, pretty sure they'd be doing more than handing out kits.

Hello OP, I don't live there because I studied geology as a minor in collage. I also have seen the location of FEMA operations is scattered around it, assuming they see having locations within the blast area as a bad thing.

So no thank you, ill keep my appolachian mountains within walking distance.

At least their deaths will be somewhat quick while the rest of NA continent gets to lanquish in agony for weeks before choking to death on ash.

>not starting an ash clearing business

it's a fucking goldmine! we'll all be rich I can't wait for that shit to erupt.

I live in Colorado and I plan to retire in Wyoming. Most likely Wheatland.

Its alright, good hiking and fishing but the summers in montana sucked lately thanks to forest fires. Also tons of white people

No it's not.

You've likely never been there.

Great right? Who wants to be packed in like sardines...

>Medical bills
>Women are spoiled princess and bitch all the time

>A
>Fucking
>Square

I would not be so fast in moving to Colorado. I live here it is becoming a highly liberal shit hole (except Weld County where I reside)

>Colombia

Fuck off, We're full

We have corn faggot

I live in the Bay Area.

I'd guesstimate 10% white, 50% gook, 40% poo in loos.

I'd move in a heartbeat if I wasn't making 85k fixing ACs and refrigerators

Because I am an idiot and studied biochemistry and now I have to live in big cities. Fuck me.

It is part of the faggot states of America.

>tfw in the safe zone

tell me about the women

I kind of want this to happen. Americans dying en masse would be interesting to watch.

Virginia is for lovers is the gayest thing I've ever seen on a license plate

State monopoly on alcohol sales. Reminds me too much of commie Ontario. Other than that it looks perfect.

edgy

In what way? You are an enemy nation and you are a bunch of liberal faggots.

The rest are probably Native American reservation and beaners. It's better than having 1% sand niggers. The beaners and Natives tend to stick to their own women.

I do.

wWeeEwWwW Ivan! Back at it with the edge!

I was born there

>92%
Not enough sorry senpai

women run NH

Relax Ivan, you'll get to drink yourself to sleep in a few hours.

How is it any different than 11 inches of snow? Just shovel it off and find somewhere to put it.

Put down the propaganda Vlad. No one hates Russia in the US except politicians pretending to be strong and we are not all liberals.

Wyoming as a White American EthnoState is a damn good idea.

just denver and boulder

the springs are fine

Not just Americans. When Yellowstone goes, it's gonna throw of the climate worldwide. There will be famine worldwide. We'll just have the luck of not suffering as long.

enemy of russia? maybe

but we're not all liberal faggots

>women
>Wyoming

there arent any

trib.com/news/state-and-regional/oh-man-wyoming-male-to-female-ratio-ranks-no-nationally/article_732c345d-dc1c-52f4-b30f-3e4dc89bf3d7.html

>American "banter"

designntrend.com/articles/10864/20140213/americans-hate-russians-gallup-poll-reveals-u-s-citizens-want-putin-get-life.htm

>According to a new Gallup poll, 60 percent of Americans don't like Russia and 63 percent don't like Putin. It is most hate that Russia has garnered since Gallup started the poll 20-years ago.

And that is from 2 years ago. It will only be worse now.

Yes but without the US we could just take whatever we want from neighbours in that sort of doomsday scenario.

>but we're not all liberal faggots
Even your "conservatives" are liberals.

Aw shit, I'm in Weld county too. Also, it's mostly Denver, Boulder, and Fort Collins that are super liberal. Eastern plains are still very conservative, as is the western slope.

How's the job market here?

Yes, place all the white people right near Yellowstone national park.

I'm onto you kike.

It won't erupt for like the next 10,000 years.

Your neighbors won't have anything to take. Any super volcano goes, the whole world is fucked.

You can't even buy beer at gas stations.

>Land of the free

How much is your rent/mortgage? Is food expensive? Do you drink or dude weed lmao?
Will they let me live there? I'm white and blue eyed senpai please notice me.

a fucking racktangle

It's only 60% and it's mere 'dislike'. Saying 'enemy' implies something stronger.

I don't disagree. Volcanoes by their nature are unpredictable. Most likely it won't happen in our lifetime, but it could go tomorrow. Who knows?

I grew up in the area and it can be kind of desperate.

>Even your "conservatives" are liberals.

nyet

Too many mexicans.

We are enemies. The US recognises that and we recognise you as an enemy.

da

Or lotto tickets. It's pretty funny, on the border off of US 85 there's a strip club on the Wyoming side because when it opened, they weren't allowed in Weld county, and on the Colorado side there's a store where you can buy lotto tickets.