Just found my girlfriend's glass buttplug and enema device. It was in a false bottom cubbyhole under her sink...

Just found my girlfriend's glass buttplug and enema device. It was in a false bottom cubbyhole under her sink. I was fixing her sink and I noticed the bottom of the cabinet was loose.

She has never let me have anal. Not once in 2 years. She says that she doesn't like it.
>pic semi-related

false bottom
cubbyhole
fixing her sink
bottom

post pic of buttplug, how do you know it's hers did you taste it?

Assumes she even knew the buttplug was there... Think, perhaps it was there for some years, and now you assume she knew about it when she moved in and just kept using someones assplug..
Fucking retard, just tell her you found the plug and see her reaction.
Play it smart if she says eww no, then chuck it out and get her a new buttplug, some good lube and the best vi rator you think she would like. Then, take her out to some light meal, build up a sexual tension by being superchill, go home for sexytime and reveal the buttplug in your ass, poop it out in front of her in a brown stream of poop while screaming at the top of your lungs that you are a homesex sissyfaggot and want to drown in big black cock.

better idea, dont tell her you know about it put it back in just the right spot so you will know if its been moved/used.

Dip in hot sauce then put it back

The bag didn't have any dust on it and the the glass plug feels wet from lube. The bag has a water based lube it, so why is the butt plug slippery and wet? It just seems like all of this stuff was recently used. The enema bag still has a little bit of water in it.

OP you are a bad troll.
You know what happened at this point.

She might like the buttplug in but not enjoy anal sex, sex has movement which can really hurt during anal so she may really not enjoy it but still enjoy the feeling of her ass being stretched and filled.

What happened?

Why won't she let me have anal if she clearly prepares herself for anal?

Cuz she's doing anal with someone else silly.

Well, that changes things a bit. Perhaps put a little note on it with a brand new plug next to it, just a tad bigger, and start a training thing with her. Just dont talk about it until she does, then tell her you love that she enjoys plugging and ask her to have it in her for a quick ride somewhere in your car or at a nearby restaurant.
Most women are raised that sexual desires are shameful. Be slow, give her time to tell you about it, that way you will be invited and welcome instead of forcing entry and she would, most likely, have a bad experience.

No she isn't. She isn't that kind of girl.

I wouldn't be in a relationship with a girl who would cheat. I'm not an idiot.

she hid it there for you to find it, shes prepared herself for YYOOUUUU

Kekadoodle

Consider this. Maybe she does this for you as a surprise. Maybe she does a little testing

I actually don't think she's cheating with her butthole. She's just embarrassed to admit it, and knows how badly it can hurt from prior experiences.

Tell her how much you like it, and then she'll open up with you. Or just confront her and do it with a sense of humor.

THIS

Clearly your tiny pecker is nothing but a pain in her ass and she has that stuff to prep her ass for BBC to lay some pipe in that ass

Tell her you fixed the sink. Insist that you show her the problem so it doesn't happen again. While showing her, remove the false bottom, point at the butt plug tell her that her sink was plugged.

Your an asshole (no pun intended).

Winrar

Hoe is che0ating on you with Jamarcus

winnar

post say gf's noods or btfo

nigga srsly who ever believes this, normal people don't have secret drawers, just there sock/panty drawer!

I have a false bottom drawer where I keep all my sensitive docs.

yea because mi6 spies trying to get to ur tax returns?

A wise man once said just because you are not paranoid doesnt mean they arent out to get you

A wise man also once said: I'M PICKLE RICK BIIIIITCH, just saying

That man wasnt wise as he was high on LSD

This a million times over.
A dude who jams it in vs a dude who takes it slow, waits until she's into it, and finds her pace/g-spot is the difference between a dude who got to try anal and a dude who can have it anytime.

It's more like if I get robbed I don't want my SSN, pink slips, passport and such getting nicked.

Everything else can be replaced easily.

you're getting harder to believe by the second, pump the brakes kiddo

What does belief have anything to do with a board created for fictional stories?

suspension of disbelief is key to getting the proper reaction, but OP a shit. Think about it this way, if nobody believed him from the start, there would be no thread. You need people to buy in, and both sides need higher standards to weed out all the cuck threads

what's the deal with spamming this pic fam?