Would a British politician ever eat a takeaway British lunch like myself in pic related?

Would a British politician ever eat a takeaway British lunch like myself in pic related?

Or would they rather go to a restaurant and spend the maximum?

As a complete side note, what are you all having for lunch? Can't be as delicious as what I'm having!

Other urls found in this thread:

ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/o/orwell/george/o79r/chapter6.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Ireland)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

British "cuisine"

That looks fucking disgusting, learn to cook.

Wtf is that?

Someone shat in your lunch mate. I sure hope your politicians aren't stupid enough to fall for that one.

its just a spot of lunch desu, looks delicious! You krauts are just jealous the British ahve better food by comparison.

Can't argue with chips from the chippy, proper onion and marrow gravy, with marrow mushy peas all through the top.

Quite good tbqfh lad

uncultured swines, anglo food is the best and most proper food

I wish curry worst guy was still here

alri lads

Somebodys fucking dropped that !
Don't eat it FFS

Fuck is "British" about it? I can't see any oats or daffodils. It's ENGLISH, so call it that.

PS. I'd fucking kill for one of them right now. Wife's probably cooking some miserable pissing paella for me...

Holy fucking carbs..a fucking pot pie in a bundle and a bunch of potatoes...Jesus christ m8, that is absolutely hideous

Muslim food looks so nasty.

Piss-poor effort, tulipman. No animal grease readily discernible, and nothing has been fried. 0/10

You didn't pay money for that did you?

That image is no different from poutine in reality.

A bowl of frozen peas and a slice of processed cheese? Wtf

are the chips and the fish fried in the same lard?

Breakfast time here, just having coffee since I had a late dinner.

Going to this new burger place that opened up for lunch. American food is superior to all. Pic related.

Holy fuck...this food looks horrid, how are we the fat ones...I had a peanut butter sandwich this morning with coffee and a banana

>eating anything other than bread with some processed shit on it for lunch

Why not? A proper meal init m8
lots of protein
Beer battered m8

As we all can see anglo food is superior

>Not having traditional Flemish beefstew
Why even live?

Not sure any sane person would do that user.

You payed for this?
How much?

Noooo, Eddy, Jimmy, Carl, Johnny!! I told you to run!

Wash it all down with some of this heavenly cidrr and you're set

I don't even mind foreigners looking down on our cuisine. Italian and French is good but America has:

Philly cheese steak subs
Burgers
Hot dogs
Chicken wings and buffalo sauce
Baked macaroni and cheese
Barbecue (I don't really like the popular sweet sauce though, West Carolina mustard based, East Carolina vinegar based, or Memphis dry rub ftw)
New England clam chowder
Maine lobster bakes
Maryland crab cakes
Gumbo

We can't be beat!

I didn't know you measured food superiority by the cardiovascular disease it causes.

It's Whit Monday here so I got up at 2pm and had pic related for breakfast. I feel for you poor secular cucks working today.

fuck off to /ck/

No it "init"

That looks disgusting but I still want to eat it.

Someone's a bit upset their food can't compare to great English cuisine

I've seen 3rd world countries with better food

>heavenly

Our working class (I'm English) has long preferred processed or tinned food over anything else. Orwell wrote about it in the 1930s:

"The ordinary human being would sooner starve than live on brown bread and raw carrots. And the peculiar evil is this, that the less money you have, the less inclined you feel to spend it on wholesome food. A millionaire may enjoy breakfasting off orange juice and Ryvita biscuits; an unemployed man doesn’t. Here the tendency of which I spoke at the end of the last chapter comes into play. When you are unemployed, which is to say when you are underfed, harassed, bored, and miserable, you don’t want to eat dull wholesome food. You want something a little bit ‘tasty’. There is always some cheaply pleasant thing to tempt you. Let’s have three pennorth of chips! Run out and buy us a twopenny ice-cream! Put the kettle on and we’ll all have a nice cup of tea! ...
But the English palate, especially the working-class palate, now rejects good food almost automatically. The number of people who prefer tinned peas and tinned fish to real peas and real fish must be increasing every year, and plenty of people who could afford real milk in their tea would much sooner have tinned milk — even that dreadful tinned milk which is made of sugar and corn-flour and has UNFIT FOR BABIES on the tin in huge letters. "

ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/o/orwell/george/o79r/chapter6.html

Lot's of third world countries have good food though.

Ethiopian is awesome.

that looks fucking delicious m8

i just had some buttered toast with salt and pepper, but two nights i ago i cooked roasted pork shoulder with real gravy and sweetcorn, and last night i made pulled-pork stir-fry with the leftover from the shoulder joint

chicken fajitas tonight

Something wrong m8?

Is that bread, gravy, and peas? That is disgusting.

I bet you're the pastiest nerdy looking fuck ever that new Balance shoes and just listed what he eats with mommy and daddy when they go somewhere nice to eat. You probably like digimon better than pokemon too.

What the fuck britbongs, you make american cuisine look healthy.

I work near the Scottish parliament in Edinburgh, and sometimes I head to a pub directly opposite the parliament. Most of the time during the week you'll see various MSP's getting beer and pub grub.

Granted, it's quite a nice pub, and Scottish politicians probably don't have the sensibilities of Eton educated MP's, but I wouldn't imagine it's that much different.

HFCS

Right bangers and mash m8

Going to have some toad in the hole, roasted dick and fish and eel pie

might from in some blood pud to top it off

And then I'll have these bad boys for tomorrows brum brum

>bread, gravy, and peas?
CHIPS, peas and gravy, you blind cunt.

>That looks disgusting but I still want to eat it.
That's the spirit!

chips, onion and marrow stock gravy with mushy peas.

Americans can't really get marrow peas, the peas used for 100% legit chip shop mushy peas, because its too expensive over there.

Are those mushy peas?
I had a chicken mayo toasty for lunch.

You can buy mushy peas here but its like two pounds.

Do you know how to make chicken fajitas tho? You have Muslims not mexicans

i wouldnt pay for that m8, portions are awful

i would finish that in two-three mouthfuls

Chips, gravy and mushy peas

kek

I'm not a politician, but even I wouldn't eat that

Also repping my stapleton road chicken joint dandos
quality stuff
check their fb
/DandosStapletonRd/?fref=ts

brits love chicken fajitas m8. im sure its not "authentic", but its tasty

i fry the chicken with cayenne chilli pepper, smoked paprika, piri-piri salt, garlic powder, celery salt and a tiny pinch of chilli powder

if im feeling fancy ill get sour cream and salsa for the tortillas, but usually the juice from the fajita pan is enough

throw in some grated cheddar and you're golden

I always only ate chips with salt and vinegar but once I had a British boss who introduced me to chips and gravy I switched. It is very good.

>taking cooking lessons from a german

The last time you lads turned on an oven millions of people and a bunch of jews died.

nice to see politcians still having a pint with lunch, fuck it im going to have one too.

There is a lovely pub 10 minutes from me which has a 140 year old thatched roof, wooden interior, rugby memorabilia and local hiatoryical documents and artifacts on the walls, roaring fire, yanks just dont get it, its comfy on another level.

What a load of shite. What civilised people doesn't know how to fry a fish? That's just psy-ops lies to promote "multiculturalism".

kek, gotta love Orwell. My favourite was Coming Up for Air.

That fish is burnt. Who ever did that should be shot.

Pie sandwich fucking delish m8. Baked beans on toast or a mixed grill brekky. The old fish n chips. Anglos have the best food.
Notice Anglo food is also quick n easy? Maybe if the Germans, French and Italians didn't spend 5 hours cooking dinner they could of built an empire too?

Definitely. The pub I mentioned is the Kil-der-kin on the Royal Mile in Edinburgh. Check it out if you're ever up here, one of the best pubs in the city.

The most offending part of this is that the fries are mushy, and no doubt cold. Fries should be crispy, which is not great for takeout food, but still, in the least separating them and then dipping the fries or just. I give up.

I never eat fast food these days but the one good thing about McDonald's was their fries, crispy and salty.

> Not eating based chips, gravy, mushy peas, heinz tomato ketchup and daddys sauce mashup

Nice

>old place with bunch of shit on the walls
Looks like a Shenanigans.

you will never be as great as us Americans

Britain is such a nanny state they feed you baby food holy shit kek

kek

Add chorizo and some tortilla chips. Thank me later.

I had beans on toast with brown sauce.

>Fries
Please kill yourself amerilard

Never thought of it this way fucking kek

> daddy's sauce

i'll take the chorizo, i'll leave the chips. nice tip.

Not just fries.

FREEDOM FRIES.

Brits call them chips, what a bunch of faggots, they should call them dying empire shards or something more fitting.

The CHIPS are hot because the gravy is hot too. The more mushy the more based desu

Aside from shitposting it doesn't really matter where something originally came from. What's important is who makes it now and in what ways.

Britain doesn't have as wide a range of 'original' cuisine as many other European countries but there's plenty of dishes or desserts that wouldn't be as popular as they are if we hadn't brought them back with us.

Better be pic related or your looking at a nickle in the klink, goy.

You can't ritually slaughter a potato m8, halal is for meats

Chicken tikka masala is truly the greatest British invention

Though seriously one thing I liked about Britain was the abundance of inexpensive but rather good Indian places. And while a full English breakfast is rather extreme (traveling and staying at b&bs it was almost always fully available) I really love crispy black/blood pudding. That shit is dope.

>Maybe if the Germans, French and Italians didn't spend 5 hours cooking dinner they could of built an empire too?
>could of built
And if we'd actually learnt our own grammar, perhaps we could'VE held on to ours a little longer...

This whole thread is absolutely disgusting.
Learn to cook good food you cucks.

When I fry up my own breakfast, I use BBQ flavoured Heinz beans, sometimes the fiery flavoured one, local butcher bought pork sausages, thick bacon, and big massive slices of greasy black pudding, fried so it is crispy af all the way through.

>can't ritually slaughter a potato
>bongs have been doing it for hundreds of years

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Ireland)

Nice trips doe

Jimmies.