How do you deal with your hiv...

how do you deal with your hiv? I've been sick for about 2 months now and physically I haven't had much trouble besides some night sweats and rash. I'm not ashamed of what I am and paid the price for having the most intense sexual experience. Let's talk about hiv please.

Death is not an option because Life just started!

I got a better topic to talk about: your fucking stupidity.

How's them apples, someone post the jpeg of how to do a fast painless suicide

You may as well commit suicide

I can not change who I am and what I desire. And please keep the insults to yourself.

>most intense sexual experience
How? Elaborate

just take the best out of life you now can, OP.

do what you always wanted to do.
i do kinda question how you ended up with it though.

What does your rash look like?

Research MMS. Its a cure, all im going to say good luck

Hooking up with a stranger in a dirt cheap hotel and just admiring his rock solid body and huge cock and looking up at him and smelling his sex.

Mostly like acne but last week I drank a bit too much and partied too hard and some of them look bigger. It's just a lot of them, especially around my tailbone area.

You enjoy the smell of his sweat? Did you tongue his cock clean after he seeded you?

I mean did the guy look sick? Sheesh guess you never know

Do you still fuck bareback or have you learned the value of condoms?

Pic of your rash?

I don't really know the person that got me in the state that I am today but I do enjoy all what u described. They say an African cock smells best but I'm sure that every man has their own aroma and I don't know if that has anything to do with his sweat. Besides this is becoming a talk of how it happened but I'm wanting to know how people deal with their hiv since it's not strictly a "gay sickness"

Wow you're black. Damn bruh, thanks for setting us back.

>for having the most intense sexual experience

Greentext please

I really don't know. Besides the acne I don't think u would say I look sick if u saw me

Did you not use a condom when he fucked you?

>asking advice about STDs on a board filled with permavirgins
Good job

are you a dude?

I'm not black actually. Just plain old whitey

by not being a faggot

I don't really care for showing my ass in public. Would a leg be okay?

Calling bullshit

kys faggot

Dude you just got full blown aids from partying like a maniac and barebacking strange people in corner lot motels...but you too shy for an ass pic? Nah, calling BS
>don't want to see it. Just wanted to point out your faggot logic

I'm interested. I kinda want to know too, only out of curiosity though.

Tough luck OP

I really don't like it when you talk like that.

Why so cryptic? Tell us what you desire... is it unprotected sex with hiv-positive ppl?
If yes, you are an idiot and not some kind of life-artist or shit. Just a fucking idiot.
If you desire sometging that will definitly kill you, you shouldnt evaluate if it's worth it on your own. You should consult someone who has some sort of expertise treating mental illnesses. Not a single person on the world (besides some gay extremists) will respect you for doing that. Nobody will get any pleasure of you doing that. It's just not a thing that can be seen as an archievement. It's just stupid. You ruined your life.

disgusting

Charlie Sheen was just too handsome. I had to have that dick.

I still bareback but I'm not someone that wants to have to deal with the guilt so I play with a select few who I'm close with

Seriously Google cydy....get on their trial....its the future
It's what Charles sheen is on

/thread

You should kill yourself instead

Ack
I am currently imagining a future of advanced technologies
My top 3 for viral cleansing of living specimens
Material Science (nano technology)
Robotics (nano technology)
Health and wellness (population support)

Yeah that's exactly what you cant do anymore since not everyone is an idiot like you who fucks everyone, ppl will know you infected them and you'll go to jail. I mean you cant stop anyways, because you are a weak person. I can tell because only weak persons would do the shit you did. A strong person would fight the urge to fuck strangers in motels unprotected. A strong person probably wouldnt even be the cumslut for other ppl, but i cant tell anymore since ppl keep saying sexuality doesnt correlate with personality or shit.

What about me is being cryptic? I was at loss for a moment and wanted to share my story. If I came across as being cryptic then I would have formulated it differently. Plain and simple I have hiv (I think) and sex comes with risks. I have my way of dealing with my desires just as much as any other person does. I like sucking cocks and I like being dominated in the bedroom. Is that cryptic?

Please dont

Haha so you are not going to experience the "most intense sexual experience" ever again? Very good. Faggots like you dont deserve to have nice things.

>someone post the jpeg
You're cancer

Keep the insults to yourself please. You can go on ranting about the correlation between sex and personality but I've decided to take this step and I have to deal with the consequences. Not you or anyone else right?

Also I haven't had sex for 5 years and I am planning wo wait another 5 to see if I developed any symptoms. I have already been tested. I was gonna h
Get tested before when I was horny and confident but I am afraid of the doctor lol paranoid
23.male.5(chicks i fucked)

:'(

No worries
I love you

No, that was not cryptic. Why didnt you start the thread like that? Also it's laughable to hear "sex comes with a risk" from you who is not willing to sacrifice any pleasure to lower said risk. That means you spotted a problem and ignored it, like a retard. Good job. Now that you have aids you wont get barebacked by strangers anymore at all if you dont want murder-cases. So how can you still think what you did was a smart move?

was it worth it?

>I have hiv (I think)
get tested dude...you cant diagnose hiv based on pimples. being symptomatic warrants a test but they are just symptoms. hiv is very hard to contract.

I havent ranted about it. Read the post again.
Also you don5 have to deal with the consequences because there are systems in place that support ppl who ACCIDENTALLY infected themselves with hiv. Could you afford a single month of medication?- no you cant. So who pays it? Other ppl you dumb leech. Pls do us all a favor and just die of aids instead of using our money to treat self-inflected infections.

Buy a red phillys baseball cap and walk the streets.
And have the 'boss' playing on my phone

Who said I can't have the same kind of sex again? Just so you know I am well taken care of sexually unlike you probably.

I think I might, it's just a confidence thing you know. It's not like anyone enjoys going to the dentist, let alone going to ask the doctor for an hiv test. But I will go eventually.

>thinks they have hiv
>wont get tested
>goes on internet seeking attention for his undiagnosed condition.
please stop.

It was saif like 4times itt already but since you have aids, unprotected sex with strangers will get you serious legal problems you delusional dumbass.
>Just so you know I am well taken care of sexually
Im sure you are, since you are a sexaddict to a degree where you not even care about xour life anymore. Also you are a passive faggot, so how could you not if this is the only thing in your life?

You don't know me or my financial situation so please get it out of your simple head that I am leaching "you" financially. Don't get all judge dredd on me okay my dear tax payer.

make sure you fuck some more butts before you get tested. don't want to infect just yourself

It sounds almost as if you enjoy me being in the state that I am. What have I ever done to you?

>you dont know me
>im a very special snowflake
I dont need to know you personally to know you are a bum. Someone who cant even fuck without infecting himself with aids (in 2017)cant handle money. Also you are a dirty person overall... that's the reason for your pimpled ass. Try to change the blankets on your bed.

I'm not a big chaser so I stay away from you mentally ill faggots

I might just do that, I got a date plan tonight with some guys tonight. You idiot.....

fun fact
If you are disrespectful towards the BBC it will punish you with AIDS / hiv

why are you so mean to me? What have I ever done to you besides replying to your comment?

I'm glad you asked.
You are failed human being. Someone who wouldnt be able to stay alive if there were no people to protect you and help you. If we just euthanized ppl like you after birth we wouldnt have to waste physical and emotional ressources on you. You wont contribute to society ever in your life. You can only take, take, take. Look at your parents you idiot. Do you think they are happy?
>user it's not my purpose to make my parents happy
Wonder what you would have done if your parents thought about you that way. Also sfter being this stupid, while every decent person would just have rolled in fetal position in a corner crying, you have the balls to come up here and act like you were a responsible adult and just made a descision. Even trying to justify your stupidity by pretending it was worth it. You are a complete idiot and i assure you you will understand that before you hit 30 years of age. But regret wont help you then. Just stop fucking talking about it and try to rebuild your life.

good go fuck all the butts and get ass cancer and give out the ass cancer to moar faggots like yourself. you're literally doing gods work. truck on fagget

Because nobody else is bro. If ppl told you how they really feel about your actions before you'd have thought a lot more... but since you are gay everyone is touching you with padded gloves and you dont have the chance to reflect on your own degeneracy. I'm the last person who wishes anybody to get seriously sick. I have no hate for you, but comforting you after you made the biggest mistake of your life and didnt even realize it, doesnt help either does it?

You know, you can't even handle a discussion with a faggot. How are you going to deal with your adult life little man. All you have done up till now is talk trash and quoting fight. Even me being a pozzed up faggot handles your shit whilst handling a life threatening disease. Look in the mirror more often and think for yourself if you can handle the big people world.

I was poz until last year as i found a cure. Now no need medication and my viral count is at zero now. Las vegas boys i am coming back!

Here comes superman hahaha.
Do you tell all that to yourself before you go to bed?

How does you being gay influence your ability to have a discussion? You dont make sense. I'm not afraid of you sucking dick... you can be gay all day long.
But I'd like to remind you that i didnt catch a deadly desease at young age, which males me think i'm handling this shit way better than you. Also i have probably 30 years more to git gud at it than you'll have.

No? I dont have aids, I'm not gay and my parents dont have to worry about me. Why should i? Life is good.

AIDS will be have a cure within two decades. Genetic engineering is rapidly advancing. Try to survive until then.

Very good... tell him more shit like this so he keeps infecting innocent ppl.

>inb4 fucked up gay erotica

Stop trying to normalize your degenerate behavior you nasty fuck.

Not gonna lie that sounds pretty hot. There was a big thing in the news not too long ago about a dude who knowingly infected a bunch of chicks. He was this big black dude, and knowing he marked their bodies like that makes me rock solid.

HAHAHAHA bet you are a nigger.

If you had not rolled quads i'd insult you in a way that would prevent you from sleeping tonight... but damn do i love them quads.

Read the thread dumbass

Stop having AIDS Dumbass.
Oh, wait.
You cant,
You Permafag

get PreP and an HIV test.

This is the only one true answer to your question, OP.

Pic related is people like OP

"It's not a gay disease"
No, Its a nigger disease and if you fucked a monkey,
You deserve HIV

It is very much a gay disease

Yes, it is a niggerfaggot disease.

Did you an hero yet OP?

you are a filthy faggot. just die, please.

Pls an hero you dirty fag.

hot

>your hiv
Some of us don't have hiv
>intense sexual experience
This explains your hiv? Not the fact you are sticking it in or getting stuck by the filthiest scum on earth? I think you need to redefine your whole reality right there. Please don't try to justify your filth to us. You can lie to yourself however you want to make yourself feel better but don't try n smear that nonsense to others.
Also, enjoy the rest of your life with those laughable intense experiences and that intense smell of death with your AIDS!

>Hooking up with a stranger in a dirt cheap hotel and just admiring his rock solid body and huge cock and looking up at him and smelling his sex.
>intense sexual experience
>literal autism

Yea lets BTFO this dirty fag. Fucking niggers is subhuman.

Yea that's the thing. Nothing but virgin neckbeards here. No hiv cause no sex. You're in the wrong place friend. Go find a group meeting somewhere cause this ain't the place. But I'm sure you know that already.

Hiv can go undetected for six months and you'll only really look sick when it becomes AIDS. That's just my experience watching the people with aids in my year at uni.