This man has as many rings as Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees combined

>this man has as many rings as Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees combined

jimmy is going to get the pats a haul

no homo but...

The 12th & the 33rd

>Our pick of corners to replace Logan Ryan
>Patrick Mahomes

Why are Italian me so attractive, but not the women?

Because you are a homosexual

Strong, masculine features. Bigger noses, angled jaws, darker/more hair. Looks handsome on a man, maybe not so much on a woman.

Contrast with Scandinavians who have softer features. Produces beautiful women and men who often look meek.

Obviously this is all generalization, but you get the point.

>tfw he will never hold you in his arms

and less playing time than mark sanchez

really makes you think

Fun times are over Woppolo, you're being traded to the Bears for picks

He also got a ring around his cock

there is a snail trail leading from the curb up to the door of his condo. his neighbors think he's canning tuna in there. the girls in his neighborhood are all in wheelchairs. i wonder if he has one of those red old fashioned "take a number" dispensers like the old timey butcher or bakery.

Lil Jon comes over just to yell "Skeet Skeet Skeet" just to make it interesting as he christens the hoes.
It just might actually get boring for Jimmy.

He's Greek you peasant

>2 rings > 0 rings

Garoppolo > Carr confirmed

Tyrod Taylor has more rings than Cam Newton.

He's also a better quarterback so it checks out

I like Tyrod. I would invest in him if I was Buffalo.

How wrong am I?

How do you get such perfect teeth?

Not at all. If the bills don't resign him or get wop or romo they'll go 4-12 AT BEST

Best QB Bills have had in ages.

You're 100% right. He's a top 16 QB and better than anyone Buffalo can realistically get outside of Romo (Belichick will not trade Jimmy to a division rival if he truly believes he has elite potential).

Jimmy G > Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, and Drew Brees

In all honesty, Jimmy reminds me of Romo. That East Illinois Italian blood runs deep.

This. Cam is a truck but without Burger's skill.

As a Browns fan I hope we get Tyrod in FA over Jimmy via trade. Jimmy could be good, but the dude has like 2 starts. Not worth the hype.