Hello b/rothers i paid 50€ for this

Hello b/rothers i paid 50€ for this.

Also general stoner thread

its about 4.7 gramms

What country do you live in?
I got about 3-4 times as much for 50€ a month ago (GER).

Can you please OP dump stoner comics? I never see those posted anymore.

No it isn't

3-4 gramms wow ... 50$

looks like a few grams at most to me

well then is my scale broken :(
how much do you think this is?

2 grams tops

Is cannabis really that expensive/hard to get in Europe?

I don't even live in a state with medical or recreational use, and I can get medical grade flower for like $15/g.

50€??? better be some good ass weed

Well, stoner comic threads usually have 97% years-old reposts and 3% months old reposts.

i live in swizerland so 50 CHF wich is about 46 euros but my cellphone didnt hadthe CHF option so i was lazy and didnt write it out

This thread hasn't seen them yet.

well it mad me feel like my hands are numb wich is pretty fucking solid 7/10 weed

Been smoking heavy for 2 years now. I want to slow down and smoke A LOT less. Preferably only once a day or so. Whats the best way not feel like shit, especially after waking up.

If OP got 4.7g and paid 50€, how much did he pay per g?

The more you get the cheaper it is..
that's basic knowledge.

you suck at math, real bad. Its about 10.64 Euros

bout 9 euros

And that's about $12.48/g.

Also, The euro is worth more than the USD.

I can buy a whole brick of weed with that kind of money
t. mexico

WOW... 50 EUROS FOR THAT... is it even high quality?
I can get 40 grams for 50 euros of top quality ganja thanks to our weed growing neighbors.

That's drug abuse right there
One day maybe smoking will be sacred again
I hope you paid tax

>Is cannabis really that expensive/hard to get in Europe?
Not hard to get since we dnms now. It's typically ~20€/g in the smaller European countries and half of that if you live in a big country like Germany or UK.

>mixking weed and tobacco
Enjoy your cancer.

With the size of that nugget, and how fluffy it is, if it's 4.7, it's been sprayed or weighed down somehow. I could believe it weighed that much normally if it was condensed, but it looks like it came straight from the plant and cured like that.

in the balkans u can get cheap albanian weed most of it is high quality if u have the right dealers otherwise its just gonna be shitty coffee smelling weed

Hello I copy paste "paid 50 bucks for this, did I get rip off?" threads when I'm not busy copy pasting "u mad white boy?" threads. Summerfag...

That is around 2g for sure. I live in the middle of nowhere, over in the UK so dealers find it hard to find new customers. Meaning those couple customers get great deals.. you know. To keep them coming back.

Bought 7g for £50. Nice fat, sticky buds. Mm

Wtf is this shit. Its wett.. leaves are pointing out..
Wouldnt even pay 30 if it was from the boerenjongens in amsterdam

I wouldn't even smoke bud grown by someone other than myself.

well i woudnt say that its wett
btw what is your favorite

I do love some good autentic amnesia. Bu also a great fan of ghosttrain

i am currently growing bubble gumX white widow ever had that one?

sounds like some cheap dutch seeds.

Just deal with it. There is no other way to not feel like shit from not smoking.

that's about 20 Euro too much, unless it's a specific strain, and it's dusty AF.

Yo do you grow outdoors or indoors? Would a plant or two outside be smelled by neighbors (i live in a city but have an enclosed garden area)? How did your first attempt go and what was your biggest mistake then?

Mail me some and I'll send shekels back.

I wanna try, that looks delish.

Flowering weed plants stink way more then you would think. Ever notice how an eighth of good weed can stink up a room in minutes? It's like that but ten times worse. A low yield plant will have couple oz of bud on it.