If Japan is so great, why are Japs unwilling to fight/die for it?

If Japan is so great, why are Japs unwilling to fight/die for it?

Because americans would do this for them

Because the U.S. backs them up and really who would go to war with japan. A war with japan would be devestating for the world's economy so no one would dare do it. We live in the most peaceful time in human history wars happen only in the most undeveloped parts of the world that generally don't contribute much on the world's stage.

Daily reminder that reposts should have an 8 hour window

Because Japan is a cucked weeb NEET country now compared to when it was an empire.

bless you finland

Says fucking sweden how does it feel hating yourself so much you'd rather get raped my muzzies than actually confronting a problem and solving it. Atleast japan ain't taking in no Mudniggers

So what if I say it? I am still correct. Japan has changed.

They still won't accept any mudniggers they might be degenerate NEETs but atleast they ain't getting raped. Enjoy your progressive utopia while it last.

murica happened

America gave China Strategy weapons against USSR(Russia),India,Japan and Europe.

China aims strategy weapons at America

Highly developed capitalist nations tend to have lower levels of nationalism. Notice that all the ones in the >50% range are all shitholes.

>Thing is great
>I will die for thing
>Now I can't enjoy thing because I'm dead

Gee I wonder.

If a war takes part on your own countries soil you have higher chance of surviving in the military then as a civilian

>30% of Australia
calling bullshit it would be at least 50%
also fuck off we're full

Young nips are fucking degenerate.

I dunno why you guys admire them, they are more degenerate than any western nation.

MOROCCOOO

LIONS OF THE ATLAS

WE WILL DEFEND KING AND COUNTRY BE WAR ENEMI

at 11% of 127 mil they got plenty. modern millitarys are big but dont have to go past a few hundred thousand .

america with all the desk jockys and reserves only has 3 mil in the millitary with 300 mil. the 44% sounds made up since enlistment rates have declined year after year for about 12 years

Maybe they are depressed because their government borrows so much money they dont think they have a future?

Patriotism starts with the war not before.

We're becoming increasingly Americanized. I don't want to fight for that.

>young nips are degenarate
Geeee I wonder why. Oh it's America spreading their cancer across the world again!!

These 11% could be a 100% old people you retarded fuck