Let's suppose that the Third World War broke out

Let's suppose that the Third World War broke out.
You were appointed commandant of the concentration camp for women.
What rules for women do you introduce?
And what method do you use for mass execution if needed?

1. Everyone is shaved.
2. All fatties starved until reasonable weight.
3. Mass execution is chocking on my cock until dead. Dead. Dead. (With one of those mouth opening gags of course- don't wanna get bit)

all fatties will be on a strict diet and forced to do crossfit every day rigorously until they are a reasonable weight.
all inmates will be required to do crossfit to keep themselves reasonably fit.
all inmates will be nude at all times, the only time they are allowed to wear clothing of any kind is when they are on their period. at that point they will be allowed to wear panties with a pad until their period is done with.
all inmates are to be shaved from head to toe fully hairless. they will be given full body waxings as needed to acheive this.
when not working out or eating or sleeping they will work to expand the jail.
all female inmates will be required to sexually service the guards whenever the guards may have need. if any violence is done to any inmate by a guard, without cause; ie a riot or some shit. then the inmate will be given medical care and the guard will be beaten to near death have their healthcare revoked and then they will be fired.
all areas of the prison will have surveilance cameras covering every single last square inch of the place to include the showers and toilets and personal sleeping quarters.
when not working or eating or sleeping. the inmates will be allowed to spend time in the yard around a tropical themed splash pool with plenty of lawn chairs for sunbathing.
the women will also work a farm contained on prison grounds producing organic vegan food for the prison.

executions, should they be merrited will be done in full public view of all inmates. via a chairlike device which will relentlessly force the individual to be executed, to orgasm continuously until dead. should this process take longer than 4 hours the device will deliver a lethal dose of morphine as the individual orgasms one final time.

Chunky Monkey Wobbleslobs, or ugly/diseased/insubordinate/retarded/black/over 25/chav girls get incinerated en-masse, generating power for gyms to be used to keep attractive girls in tip-top condition. Those who refuse to swallow a range of bodily fluids and effluvia, or complain about being whipped/having limbs cut off for my sexual enjoyment, are sewn together ass-to-mouth, human centipede style, and have to live in a cell which is 5-foot-deep in human shit, tarantulas and the corpses of their fellow non-compliant cunts. Daily whipping and mood-pictures-esque is mandatory for all inmates, innocent and obedient or not. There'd be a weekly lottery which all girls would enter, and the winner would be raped to death by gorillas.

you must shower once a day but you cannot touch yourself. you must have a shower buddy

Relatively simple, to be fair.

Rule #1: Fatties lose weight.
Rule #2: BLM fuckheads get isolated from the rest regardless of race.
Rule #3: Obligatory education, exercising and working. Inmates can pick whether they want to learn (there will be tests to verify learning, if they fail a subject 3 times they are sent to work) or simply work, if they don't wish to do both. Work includes working the fields, cleaning the place and so on. Do a good job or get locked up.
Rule #4: Execute rapists. Be it lesbos or guards themselves.
Rule #5: Go through their files and social media accounts to find out who should get executed and purge them in different ways.

As a nice little bonus I figure I would get some of those and force them to do gross shit for entertainment as punishment for being dumb piece of shit sluts. Or just plain torture decided on the spot. Who would be eligible for that would be entirely subjective and up to me, but I can guarantee it wouldn't be anyone anyone would miss.

Anyway all the good girls and the ones who behave or get in line would be able to enjoy entertainment approved by myself, meaning no dumb feminist garbage or netflix trash. At the very least passable movies or stupid cartoons.

>the device will deliver a lethal dose of morphine
I would replace morphine to a electrical chair that have one dildo-shaped electrode inserted into cunt and two ring electrodes attached to nipples.
Execuded girl sit on buttplug to prevent her moving and shitting, hands tied behind her, legs tied wide open.
Dildo electrode works as vibrator and forces her orgasms, at stat without electrical current.
Afrer a hour girl get series of small elecro shocks,
After another hour the current starts rise up until girl get fryied

wrong pic

Forbid all sexual activity between inmates. Enforced by isolation/close surveillance
Always discharge inmates by releasing them, dressed only in a small paper mache Pepe helmet, in the centre of an autism conference.

You're welcome. Faggots.

replace with two niggers you faggot

fuck at first I was like "war with african 3rd world negroes, I fail to see the challenge here"

WW3 has already happened, you are fake news

Have fun getting your dick bitten off

My method for mass execution would be playing my mixtape, would be a real holocaust
(holocaust = consumed by fire)

kek

Sauce of the pic?

impragnate them all with my master race sperm

bump