Going on 4-5 months on speed. had been sober for years until i just lost my shit, good and proper

going on 4-5 months on speed. had been sober for years until i just lost my shit, good and proper.

>girlfriend preggo
>good job with good pay
>house hunting with gf
>money on the bank

ama

Can you try write all that so it makes sense together?

have fun on that downward spiral of addiction that destroys your personal life, family life and any respect those around you had for you.

im an ex tweaker, and i have fallen of the wagon

sounds like he's been down the spiral before.

doubt you have

i know, i lost my late teens and most of my 20s because of heavy addiction, but i dont worry so much right now. i do know how fast it can get really fucked up

Same. I spent most of this year in rehab.
Nearly everyone in there was IV so I've been doing that lately.

What's speed to you?

speed is amphetamine, nothing else.
i shoot for a couple of years before i got clean about 6 years ago, now i swallow it with water or i shoot it up my ass with a pump without a needle, how long have u been in rehab user?

I'm out now lol, we had 0 access to the Internet/phone inside. I was in from Jan to May.

I've never afaik used speed, I was asking what it was to you because regions have their own names for shit. Ice is my current habit. Why speed?

Do you get a lot done in a day?

ice as in meth? im from europe and the only meth here is shit meth, we have good polish amphetamine tho, clean and it will make u go days without sleep without clawing your skin off. i dont really know, started drinking at an early age of 11-12 and from there i just fell in love with speed, ive tried most shit, pills of diffrent kinds, up down, painkillers oxy, tramadol, suboxone subutex and so on, but speed made me function on a level that was compfy for me. hard to explain really. im fucked up on vodka and a half gram ampfetamine right now, so if my post seem wierd tell me so i can better myself haha

you bet!
i work 8 h a day, heavy labor. cook food for my gf, feed my animals take my dog for a walk and all that serious shit, i also hang on b a couple of hours before bed

Yeah meth. I used to pick my skin and clench my jaw and do paranoid shit when I first started but I learned past it.

Your life stable right now man? You sound like typical case I saw in rehab. Using anything to avoid the feels.

ive been stable since 2008 or somthing like that, i think i started using now again, bc my childhood friend died, and another one got a lengthy prison sentence, and top that with my gf got preggo right after i started using again, so i really need to get my shit together. i did the same paranoid shit too, stay away for days and just checking windows, listening to the cars if they had secret messeges in the speed control and shit, tripple socks so my neighboors couldnt here me and shit haha, i was out of touch in my younger days

side note i had lost contact with them both bc ive been living clean, "off the radar". but when i heard about it my heart sank. i have most of my younger memories with them, and this shit happens on the same year.

I don't fuck with grief and mourning. Gotta feel that though clean or it keeps coming back.
What thought process did you go through from hearing the news of that stuff and using?

>checking windows, listening to the cars if they had secret messeges in the speed control and shit, tripple socks so my neighboors couldnt here me and shit
lel

Heyo, tweakers.

Been doing meth since january. Not every day... Just a few times a month I'll binge for about two days. The comedown's a bitch, I'm usually posted in bed for 2 to 3 days after I do it, and my dopamine receptors are fucked.

How hard is it to quit altogether? Longest I've gone without using is like 19 or 20 days in the past 6 months.

i didnt really though about the first couple of days. my friend got prison sentence, i was like yeah, that was kinda of expected, but then the other one died about a month after, that shit hit me like a train. really good guy, when he was sober. so that together started some shit in me i havent felt for years. i tried too talk to my gf about it, but she hates my old me, and everything about it, so she shrugged me. she is a bitch when it comes to stuff like that. so i did what i know, kek. i feel really conflicted about it tho

kek

are u serious? or do u really need advice?

Yeah, I'm serious. I blew like a point a couple days ago, then did another fat line the day after. I'm still coming down and my brain is like "fuck". All I want to do is sleep. I can't keep doing this to myself, man.

just lay down and close your eyes.

If the comedown isn't shit enough to keep you from scoring, but shit enough to make you wanna quit you probably need professional advice on this.

Alcohol helps with comedowns. If you become an alcoholic by replacing your current habit with booze though you'll end up in worse shape than you can imagine or more likely dead.