Could I take this dude in a fight if he started shit?

Could I take this dude in a fight if he started shit?

He's the short hair: 6'0" 180lbs
I'm the long hair: 5'9" 170lbs

sure. you got a gun?

cut your hair faggot

You're hot...

No gun, just straight fight

Since when does someone's posture tell you how good they are at fighting?

Fight has for amateur not that much to do with body. More with mindset and experience. If someone attacks throat and eyes Out of nowhere He will sure win but law will fuck him. If someone has experience and already fighted a lot or is doing fightsport or krav maga then he will most likely fuck you because he knows how to Hit and defend. Thats why most body builder which think they are superior get beaten in the ass when they Fight. They have no stamina or technique and are slow as fuck.

>5'9"

Stop being a manlet then we can talk about who you could beat in a fight

One of the dumber thread I've seen in quite some time.

Who will win? The one who can fight, you faggot. So, probably not you.

Sure. But, you probably should take some lube with you and stretch your butthole a bit beforehand.

OP doesnt understand fights are about speed and technic and not about muscle. Look MMA McGregor, he is thin as fuck but fast as lightning

REPOST
EPOST
ST
T

You can beat him easily
>stronger core
>less top heavy

that dude looks like hes drunk all the time.
Just go in close and take his punches while you just wail on his face.

He isn't that much taller

Definitely
Fuck him up

your hair is a liability in a fight. Something to grab on with one hand and pound your face with the other.

He will win.

been a while since I've seen this pasta

Could always tie it back or cut it

Why are you asking us? Just fight him and find out. Or don't. Whatever floats your boat dawg.

having to ask this question means that you're not keen on fighting in any way, shape, or form.

you also are outmatched in height as well as weight.

for these reasons, i believe that you could not take this dude in a fight if he started shit.

I've had fights but not for years. He's always talking like a badass on fb, claimed he punched out a skinhead but don't know if it's true.

The one fight I can confirm he was in because he posted a pic of it, looks like he lost.

thanks for the honest feedback

just wondering if he's really tough or all talk

Thanks man
lot of different opinions lol

>5"9
fuck outta here manlet

Hes only 2 or 3 inches taller

why do people even post this? i've seen this exact post ages ago

A real Floyd Fan would i'll get Info a fight

True he would get fucked in the ass

he'd probably hold you down and fuck you in the ass like the little gayboi you are so just prepared famalam

3 inches and 10 pounds is inconsequential. It's just a matter of who has better training and/or wants it more.

>5'9
Get the rest of your goblin crew and MAYBE you would have a chance

No you couldn't. You're a narcisstic pussie and your muscles are worth nothing when you can't take any damage or pain.

>5'9

fucking kek.
go back to kindergarten, mama's boy.

I can take pain and for those bringing up the height difference like that guy said it's inconsequential

if you have to ask, you can't

Its david and goliath, except david is even more of a manlet and has social retardation. You have no chance.

What went down OP? Also you're a very handsome young man, post dicc?

Lol so the top guy looks like Goliath?

He looks malnourished

Easily.

Hehe thx

Nothing much went down he is just talking shit all the time

long hair faggot would be spitting up blood while alpha chad chokes his ass to death