Whats your excuse for not having a godlike greek god body like me...

Whats your excuse for not having a godlike greek god body like me? Stay in ur basement and keep jerking off to hentai and traps fucking faggots.

you look shit

sage

Do you even lift? 1,92,142kg reportin in, go back to Auschwitz

weakling

you're fat LOL

also op u need abit more meat

Have you ever seen strongman? try some scottish national sports

>shit was SO cash

I'll be jacking off to you
Need a dick pic

I do, faggot.

Go back to /d/ fag

this person has more cosmetic products than the average hooker

Actually i look bit buffer than you but skinnier. I fap 4-6 hours every day. Then just watch some vids. Later do joga for 1.5 hours and some workout. Before going sleep meditate. Before year i was absolutly ugly bet fag now is almost year aince i start become best version of myself.

404 lats no found

im short so it doesnt matter

Have you been in a wheelchair for the last 6 years?

Any recommendations on how to split the muscle groups for a routine? I'm a noob so I've been doing full body workouts for the most part

As long as you're not too bulky you'll look fine as a fit manlet

Have chest and back in one day then shoulders and arms then legs

>gloves

you need some tan milky boy
and a decent haircut

am hav mental ilnes n im disabled cant walk get up raise my arm n i wana die all tiem suicidal

My dick is more swole than you. From the looks of it I'm gonna say your excuse for skipping leg day for the last decade is because you're about 5'3 and can't reach the bars on machines built for men

If you think shampoo, shaving foam, deodorant, and aftershave is excessive then that says more about you than it does about me I think.

I'd do you.

Whats your excuse for your inch dick faggot

Ur abs are kind of crooked like minds

>this entire thread

Actually just got back from a two week vacation in Thailand, was 40 fucking degrees there, I don't tan, it's annoying.

And I'd do you random citizen.

MOAR

Lul
You're looking small as fuck my dude. Gotta come to Sup Forums to try to make yourself feel better than the omega-cucks that browse here?
Us /fit/ bros browse other boards too faggot, you're not fooling anyone with those scrawny little legs and skinny-abs.

Work on your gains if you're gonna shit-post you fucking faggot.

TIL greek gods were small as fuck lmoa