Unpopular Opinions:

Unpopular Opinions:

>Empire Strikes Back is the only good Star Wars movie, A New Hope is decent, the rest are mediocre at best
>The UK is not a first world country
>Incest is perfectly fine and should be considered acceptable in the same way that homosexuality is
>The EU and UN should just be abolished
>Anyone who spends money on worthless video game skins like in CSGO or LoL is a fucking idiot
>Sup Forumsacks and other "alt-right" types are the new SJWs, living proof of the horseshoe effect
>Most laws need to be abolished

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BGXOXNZ0x-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well put, faggot.

>Incest is perfectly fine and should be considered acceptable in the same way that homosexuality is
disagreeing with you there on the homosexuality part

bump

I've seen most of the pre-disney star wars movies. They were meh. They've become/been so popular and constantly talked about that now I fucking hate them.

Soccer is stupid to begin with, but the fact that people are so unhealthily obsessed with it makes me really god damn hate it even more.

A thing that I'm impartial to becomes a hatred when there's fandoms that never fucking shut up about it. Above mentioned, along with Rick and Morty, Dr. Who, any YouTube personality that I'm unfamiliar with, etc.

Also, I fucking hate people who are aggressively passionate about system/names for that change by region.

Soccer / football
MM/DD/YYYY / DD/MM/YYYY
Metric / Imperial

Doesn't fucking matter. Different places do different things. Get over yourself.

Also, I really hate how much time I spent typing out this message that no one is going to give a shit about.

Inb4 - Pedophilia is a legitimate sexual attraction and should be treated much the same as fag-sexuality.
Not my own view. Just calling it in case someone says it.

>Christianity is the one true religion, the only legitimate religion, and the only one that will fulfill the void within everyone's soul.
This one is unpopular because of the secular world and atheism/faggotry. Good thing neither of the bastards reproduce, and secularism is going into the /trash/ as it should.

Not sure if you can say if somewhere is a 1st world country or not when you say incest is okay

I have the same feeling about music, when songs are overrated it just makes me hate them

Is there a phrase for the polar opposite of *tips fedora*?

>Rape is a compliment

checkmate atheists

>Louie CK isn't funny

no.
Because a serious Christian faith involves people with more than 10 functioning neurons, who can think for themselves., and who research and meditate on the scriptures.
Meanwhile almost all the atheists on the internet are stay-at-home beta-white-knight faggots who learn everything against Christianity from their gods (hitchens, dawkins, etc) and who know nothing about what they talk against. True faggots, true fedoras.

Therefore there is no antithesis to *tips fedora*, as there are no fedora fags in the Christian community.

Nice try though, maybe use the 3 neurons residing in your reptilian brain to deduce a proper insult?
alfeda zein ;^)

> Arya Stark and Dany are the two least interesting characters in Game of Thrones, the things around them are interesting but them as individuals are boring and retarded and watching SJW's scream and froth out of every orifice whenever they are on screen makes me livid.

>Trump being president is still hilarious, I live in Canada and am ecstatic he won office, don't give a shit about his policy or what he does or doesn't do, just knowing the world hasn't gone 100% liberal is good to know.

>homeless people should receive no help from churches, donations, begging, as long as they can get their food for the day they will be around. if everyone stopped helping them and a few starved to death, the government would be forced to actually fix the problem.

>people who kill themselves are objectively cowards and unintelligent

>drugs, including marijuana for recreational use are bad and ruin people's personalities. Using Marijuana's medicinal uses as justification to use it for fun is moving the goal post and generally not a good argument. same goes with pointing out that cigarettes and alcohol are worse and legal.

>the education system is fine and going through it is beneficial

Reading this made me cringe so hard that it left a crease in my chair. You sound exactly like the neckbeard, fedora wearing, incels that get made fun of everywhere. Except the exact opposite. You're pretty good at trolling, user. You've actually rustled my jimmies.

>checkmate athiests

> implying that the Star Wars prequels aren't masterpieces that will forever stand to be the best movies throughout the ages.

>homeless people should receive no help from churches, donations, begging, as long as they can get their food for the day they will be around. if everyone stopped helping them and a few starved to death, the government would be forced to actually fix the problem.
Charities exist because the government does nothing. Why sink money into helping the helpless?

>people who kill themselves are objectively cowards and unintelligent
This user. I could not agree more.
Every single faggot on suicide watch is there because "their friends don't love them" or "they felt sad that their grandma died" or "my parents lied to me" or "Life is hard right now" or any other retarded reason. Maybe 1% of all suicides have an actual legitimate reason to back them up. The rest are weak-willed faggots who don't want to live life because its too hard for their pansy asses.

True.

really?
Mind elaborating. Understanding a weapon is part of using it.

Your overwhelming sense of superiority and self righteousness about a subject that is ultimately an opinion comes off as an intolerable, abrasive personality trait. I'm trying to decide between a few possibilities.

1.) You act like that in real life. You have very few friends, all of which are like minded. This subject consumes at least 50% of your conversations and you are all digging yourselves further into this antisocial personality.

2.) You partially believe it, but it's nice to post anonymously and embellish.

3.) You don't believe this at all, and trolololing is fun.

Really hoping for number three.

im not a faggot no matter how many black men my wife sleeps with

That's not faggotry, that's cuckholdry, you silly cuck

I'd agree with most of these things, except from incest. We need to manage our genes better generally, and actively corrupting them is fucked up.

Fucked up i say.

this

Im curious, what is your opinion of david bowie?

no opinion really

Really? I went to Sunday school and my faith in Christianity fell way out of me after going to church more so I do not see your point. Also, how do you explain away all of the HOMOSEXUAL PEDOPHILIC PRIESTS IN CHRISTANITY??????

Okay thank you

what the fuck

This was a strangely polite exchange. Don't see that often here.

Come back after summer is over

>Rogue One is very good, faggot
>Fuck the fuck off mate. Have you even been?
>If you think this you need psychological help. Homosexuality doesn't result in abhorrent genetic deformity. It's just anal sex for gods sake. Get over yourself.
>If you think this you need help. Are you seriously content to sit back and watch mega-corporations short-sightedly destroy our enitre planet just for 'muh profit' and your fear of 'muh beeeg government gonna take mah GUNZ'? Faggot
>You're absolutely right on this one
>You're somewhat right on this one
>You, sir, are a moron. Read a history book sometime.

TL;DR go choke on your dad's cock if you think its OK to do so

I cannot express just how much I hate you based on this one post alone. I would happily punch you in the throat if I ever met you.

This

>1
Fuck no. I may be borderline autistic but i'm not retarded.

>2
this most likely
I have run into so many atheists online who always cite Hitchens or Dawkins like they are some kind of god. Who believe that theism is 100% a cancer to the world, etc.
Sometime you get so sick of it that you just want to vent, albeit in hyperbole.

If you want an example. State in any thread where there may be lurking atheists something they will disagree with but which is true (Dawkins logic in "the selfish gene" is incredibly poor, even by 1st year theologian/philosopher standards, Dawkins is not a theologian and has no right to act like he is, etc). Only ones that come out are the retards (which is unfortunate). I would enjoy it if i ran into an atheist with a legitimate argument, because i want to be challenged in my belief (the unquestioned belief is the weakest one) so that i can better understand and support it. Unfortunately the closest i got to a smart one was one that knew little more about Thomas Aquinas than that he existed some years ago. The guy would not agree on any point with me (even if they were true outside of theological proofs) which stunted any progress for the entirety of the discussion. Truly frustrating.

So i finally took all that crass vitriol that had accumulated from the above, and condensed it with my sentiments into a post. Along with a meme i made a while ago from all the frustration of having to talk about any views with the liberals that surround me (pretty much the same intelligence as most atheists i have encountered, except i can't avoid them)(i live in canada btw).

Hope this clears it up for you user. 1 part #2, 1 part #3.

>1
Fuck no. I may be borderline autistic but i'm not retarded.

>2
this most likely
I have run into so many atheists online who always cite Hitchens or Dawkins like they are some kind of god. Who believe that theism is 100% a cancer to the world, etc.
Sometime you get so sick of it that you just want to vent, albeit in hyperbole.

If you want an example. State in any thread where there may be lurking atheists something they will disagree with but which is true (Dawkins logic in "the selfish gene" is incredibly poor, even by 1st year theologian/philosopher standards, Dawkins is not a theologian and has no right to act like he is, etc). Only ones that come out are the retards (which is unfortunate). I would enjoy it if i ran into an atheist with a legitimate argument, because i want to be challenged in my belief (the unquestioned belief is the weakest one) so that i can better understand and support it. Unfortunately the closest i got to a smart one was one that knew little more about Thomas Aquinas than that he existed some years ago. The guy would not agree on any point with me (even if they were true outside of theological proofs) which stunted any progress for the entirety of the discussion. Truly frustrating.

So i finally took all that crass vitriol that had accumulated from the above, and condensed it with my sentiments into a post. Along with a meme i made a while ago from all the frustration of having to talk about any views with the liberals that surround me (pretty much the same intelligence as most atheists i have encountered, except i can't avoid them)(i live in canada btw).

Hope this clears it up for you user. 1 part #2, 1 part #3.

whether is a troll or not. It's shit like that that made me post the way i did.

>Rogue One is very good, faggot
Nope
>Fuck the fuck off mate. Have you even been?
I live there
>If you think this you need psychological help. Homosexuality doesn't result in abhorrent genetic deformity. It's just anal sex for gods sake. Get over yourself.
Incest is not the same as inbreeding, and it takes many generations of inbreeding to cause serious deformities
>If you think this you need help. Are you seriously content to sit back and watch mega-corporations short-sightedly destroy our enitre planet just for 'muh profit' and your fear of 'muh beeeg government gonna take mah GUNZ'? Faggot
Oy vey
>You, sir, are a moron. Read a history book sometime.
You're not even trying anymore, back to Sup Forums

i giggled

>decriminalize most drugs, invest in treatment centers that allow people to use drugs+offer clean equipment+needle exchange/information and help for getting clean
>use shrooms/peyote in dealing with psych conditions (akin to shrooms being used by clinical study for near death cancer patients)
>after decriminalizing drugs, invest in border security to prevent influx of much harder/different/experimental drugs from influencing market
>ibogaine for drug addiction (mainly opiates/opiods?)
>destigmatize therapy/psych help/meds
>more indepth background/psych tests for guns, not just strict regulations on gun control
>police body cams arent just for police brutality but also to keep police safe
>less privitized prisons used for profit - instead allow cheap immigrant slave labor for such menial jobs, possibly a "work for your greencard" program, where immigrants work shitty slave-labor jobs + taxed until they qualify for a greencard (facilities don't necessarily have to be in US)
>watermelon and banana candies are the best
>churches should be taxed or regulated to ensure they give more back to the community (shelters, food, etc) than missionary trips
>why isnt there deoderant for your ass cheeks
>leather/pleather couches should be banned in arizona/new mexico/etc (shit is way too hot)

Idk just rambling stupid shit

Voting should be compulsory for all people with at least a bachelor's degree. Anybody without a degree should not be permitted to vote.

One way trip to literal indoctrination colleges

How would you know what gets taught at college if the only time you're ever going to be on a campus is if you're delivering pizza or cleaning toilets?

Many generations for deformities to occur?

Still fucked up guy, still fucked up. And also wrong. this is only the case in lower lifeforms.

What a compelling argument

The only people who want to legalize incest are guys who want to start a sex cult with their underage daughters.

*shrugs*

Kek
OP said unpopular opinions not facts

Reddit is actually a good resource
/nootopics and /theredpill are cool

don't forget that the profoundly retarded should be executed, so the taxpayer doesn't have to pay for disability welfare.

Nope, child molestation should result in chemical castration

You should read more.

Quick quesiton, i have an elderly uncle who was rendered retarded due an injury while in the service. Should he be cared for, for executed?

>Empire Strikes Back is the only good Star Wars movie, A New Hope is decent, the rest are mediocre at best
Subjective opinion so who cares.

>The UK is not a first world country
Doesn't make sense/10

Sexless virgin argues against consent

>The EU and UN should just be abolished
Agree and I doubt this is an unpopular opinion.

>Anyone who spends money on worthless video game skins like in CSGO or LoL is a fucking idiot
Also subjective, stop worrying about how people spend their money on harmless hobbies

>Sup Forumsacks and other "alt-right" types are the new SJWs, living proof of the horseshoe effect
Also doesn't make sense/10. Are you aware what sjw means?

>Most laws need to be abolished
Requires elaboration or is troll opinion, not unpopular.

I can dig that. I used to be the atheist that you loathe. I've since become more agnostic and developed a live-and-let-live stance on the matter. I don't really care what people believe as long as it doesn't harm others. If it makes you happy, I'll support your right to believe it.

I will occasionally have conversations about religion, but not typically with religious people. I've only found a few who were either fun to talk to, or didn't condemn me for my beliefs. I've learned to stay away from the subject. It doesn't matter enough to talk about it.

You god fearing faggot :)

Alan turing is a good case for why chem castration is just plain fucked.

Just cut the fools dick and or tits off.

excuted

Hi Sargon!

cared for because he had an injury. he wasn't retarded at birth.

I disagree, but i can understand your opinion.
This seems reasonable, thank you.

>Sexless virgin argues against consent
how does incest imply lack of consent?

Wait executed fag here. Is he happy? If not, then I stand with executed.

how the fuck would cutting someone's tits off prevent child molestation?

Cersei isn't evil

As punishment you mong.

It's not for punishment you twat, it's for physically preventing it

He cant express emotions in any understandable way, but after being around him for a long time ive come to understand that he is not displeased with his life as it is. A degree of content is what i would say if i had to assume.

He loves cartoons though, seriously they make him giddy.

Expanding on this People should have the right to doctor assisted suicide (after mental evaluation/attempted rehabilitation). Whether it's because of mental or physical disorders, illness, or just because they want to die.

Might as well give them a sure-fire way out, instead of failed attempted suicides and being locked in a grace unit for it.

Nigga how the fuck would you know who is going to commit a crime to prevent. fuck outa here with your fortune telling shit.

Than I say you care for that man, user. Godspeed.

He is incapable of communicating to that extent, any reasonable lawyer would be able to argue against his decisions.

I am, sorry.

are all Sup Forumstards this fucking stupid?

Thank you user, same to you.

You should read the books. I've never seen the show but if you read her original story you wouldn't have that opinion.

>retarded opinions*

Fixed it for you

Yeah, I wasn't so much speaking specifically to your situation, but rather the individuals who are stuck with a life that they loathe because of deficiencies. Just a thought provoked because of your situation, before you had stated more details about your situation.

That's good to hear.

God bless you, you indecisive bastard :)

Gas the jews youtu.be/BGXOXNZ0x-Q

Oh i see now, thank you for clarifying. I do agree with your thoughts as well, but i would be heavily in favor of a rigorous screening process.

I've heard that she is way more evil in the books but I much prefer when villains are not entirely bad people, it adds a lot more depth to them and makes them more interesting.

Again, I think the books must be vastly different than the show because arya's story arc in the books is incredible.

Yeah, that's why I included the "(after mental evaluation/attempted rehabilitation)" part. A suicide booth might not be the best idea.

I would still be vocal about it, i dont really trust people to try when it comes to attempting rehabilitation.

Thread is dying. Kinda sucks. I liked having a thread that wasn't fatties/blacked/trap/creep/loli/all the other shit on Sup Forums

Nah this was a shit thread to begin with, it was the people posting that made it better than the average grime.

>I like Nirvana but hate Kurt cocaine, he's just a junkie who instead of dealing with his teenage angst like a man, decided to hold it against the world like it owes him anything. Everyone has problems and he thought he was being cool by being edgy and 'troubled' and offed himself. This inspired a whole generation of retarded scene kids who seek attention with problems that mean nothing when you allow yourself to grow up. Not really an unpopular opinion but people tend to hate both Kurt and therefore Nirvana, I think they have some decent songs when you put all the edgy bullshit aside
>all super hero movies are dog shit and boring and there are too many of them
>fucking a high number of girls means you're a fuck boy to me and can't keep a girl even if your life depended on it and "I fucked more girls than you" is just the insecurity speaking to make yourself look more alpha than you are
>giving a shit about what society thinks of you is a sign of weakness, everything is only as shameful as you make it when you're looking at yourself through the eyes of a stranger so don't and live your own life with your own rules
>being spiritual is valid, being religious and believing in a certain god isn't
>I believe everything is happening for a reason and the gut feeling you get when you're about to do something is what you're supposed to follow to do what's meant to be done
>getting a job and wasting your entire life giving away half your money isn't a good way to live, people just let laziness overshadow their ambitions and are too lazy to find what they're good at and making a living off of that
>some niggers are ok people
>smoking weed is fine, smoking it everyday isn't
fight me

You're spot on with the star wars, skins and alt right points. The incest one is good apart from the family/reproduction rights that homosexuals also get. There are always weirdos like that german sis/bro who refuse to stop having flipper babies.

whats wrong with the UK that disqualifies it from being a first world country? (and not shit like the amount of non-whites that all first world countries 'suffer' from)

ey whoa fuck you pal, return of the jedi was the shit

Then pick up the books, and try to put them down. Cersei Lannister is completely diabolical in an angelic package. No one but her brothers (and eventually her uncle) assume anything bad aboutbher, but in the books you get all of her throughts and they are dark, twisted, cruel, and acute.

One of many heavy thoights/quotes:

try working in the food industry, you'll hate niggers just as much as any antebellum southerner

Most comedians aren't actually funny because they appeal to certain demographics much more than others.

For example, I personally like Brian Regan a lot, I find how he presents daily situations hilarious. However, his abstinence of using most vulgarity or stretching beyond the observational comedy act doesn't appeal to the majority of individuals, especially those here in the States.

On the flip side, there's Eddie Murphy, who can get very vulgar and over the top for his certain audience of choice. I personally don't like him because I feel his timing is usually just too off, but, hell, he still attracts crowds like he did the 80s, so he must be doing something right.

Comedy is subjective to the individual and certain people are attracted to certain comedians because they are all funny in different ways

>Except Amy Schumer, she's shit

>some niggers
>some
we had a guy in our school who was chill enough to let his friends call him nigger. Met another nigger in later years who was a web designer, very charismatic guy, actually did something for a living, was educated and supported his family

no no yes no yes no no

pretty good

>>drugs, including marijuana for recreational use are bad and ruin people's personalities. Using Marijuana's medicinal uses as justification to use it for fun is moving the goal post and generally not a good argument. same goes with pointing out that cigarettes and alcohol are worse and legal.

Completely depends on the person. I was friends with a lot of really interesting people who smoked pot and dabbled around in other drugs a lot and I did not see it ruin any of their personalities. That was when we were all young and now I don't think I can think of a single one of them that still uses even pot. Most are married with kids a few have PHDs, all have stable jobs. Stupid people just ruin things user. Not everyone is stupid and cannot handle their shit.

>I like Nirvana but hate Kurt Cocaine
Agree with you here, sometimes I can't stand to hear Teen Spirit but they have some nice songs

>all superhero movies are shit #NotAllSuperHeroMovies

>fucking a high number of girls means you're a fuck boy
Never thought of the fuckboy like that, interesting development

>Giving a shit about what society thinks of you
Integration into Society is important though, it's genetically part of us to remain in the same social group, so it's somewhat okay to want to know what the overall group thinks of us

>being spiritual is valid
>everything is happening for a reason
What do you think of Atheism?

>getting a job and wasting your entire life
What if I'm only good at saying "Would you like fries with that"?

Ha, "people"

>smoking weed is fine, everyday isn't
yeah, just like drinking or most activities actually