Future of the West

Let's do an intellectual exercise Sup Forums

How do you see the Western World by 2020? Especially Europe and even more especially Germany and to a lesser extent Sweden.

Extrapolate your predictions.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vKkUo
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Iron_Halo
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/
youtube.com/watch?v=twcKoAQ7HIg
youtu.be/-lsHWLpPfAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Germanic Europe is occupied by a US-Russian coalition. Muslims disappear without a trace, German children are taught to use firearms and a de-globalism process is being projected from the now coalition-controlled media.

Hard to say since Germany stands at a crossroad right now - either the surge of the right continues and we go back to being sane and kick out all the retarded Mussies and other leeches.

Or success of the protest takes to long to set in and the people who have been fighting it decide that it's not worth the effort and leave, dooming Germany to become the next Caliphate.

Somewhat similar to Europe today except poorer, less safe, more sand niggers, more nigger-niggers, more crime, more poverty, general decay of social, economic, political, and cultural institutions.

So basically just a sadder, slightly shittier EU.

This.
The next five years will determine the path Europe will go down.
However, Sweden is long lost.

I think it is dead, especially the USA.

this

Not with a bang but a whimper.

I do think certain countries might save themselves though. But the major ones like France, the USA and Britain seem like they are gone.

I don't understand this bullshit, why does he protect everything in panzer shield, but leaves the most vulnerable piece aka your head out on the open?

is that supposed to be Sam Hyde in the back?

sam hyde is a hack

>Reply
this is in 4 years you moron

the EU will probably begin warring with the arab/muslim infiltrators. tensions between US-Russia will either be good or bad. Japan will be the focus of the world, considering their anti-muslim stance, and since its the olympics, im pretty sure attacks will be in the works from the middle eastern states and agitators.

the chinese will probably be tight with protecting the mother land.

hopefully the tpp will have made it through and be working in full force.

fucking please pass the tpp

Just like that new game IS Defense

archive.is/vKkUo

Because the halo is actually a shield generator
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Iron_Halo

“I was accused, because I ‘liked’ the ‘Polish Defence League’ fanpage on Facebook, which is clearly anti-Islamic, not nationalist,” Zielinski told me in an email. “These are two different things. Some of us have pretty right-wing political opinions, but it's all based on logical thinking, not on hate-fueled fanaticism. Including me. And I still don't get what in actual fuck is wrong about nationalism? People confuse and mix that term, making it equal to Nazisim, fascism, and chauvinism. There's nothing wrong about being patriotic and dedicated to take care of your people and culture.”

Based fucking poles. This triggered the "journalist"

It will no longer be taboo to talk about the Muslim invasion, but it will be too late.

Jobs get tuned to the machines.
Citizen playment implimented thus turning a generation into "Brave new world" style drowning in pleasure morons

The same, just with more muslims

>Because the halo is actually a shield generator
Or the game makers wanted to show his face.
Since i see you know about this game, mind telling me if this god emperor actually appears in game as boss?

I'm pretty sure that whites are the eldar in 40k.
>technologically advanced
>own degenerate behavior brought down fall
>slowly dying out
>even then half of you turn to even more degenerate behavior

>Germany stands at a crossroad right now

Global economic collapse in the next year will cause further problems with the Eurozone. The poorly designed monetary union will begin to crack as weaker states suffer the consequences of the collapse, while stronger states use their influence to prevent meaningful fiscal policy being made in the weak countries.

Refugee crisis expands as the Middle East devolves further.

Nationalist parties take control through Europe, particularly in the most damaged by both the economic collapse and the immigrants.

Fracturing leads to increasing friction and Putin uses opportunity to gather allies through Europe. Proxy wars break out as major NATO countries attempt to prevent expansion of China and Russia.

>ww3

We've even got Exodites in Australia and New Zealand. The only saving grace is that we might get an ocean Sup Forumsony after all.

>tfw no heretical Farseer gf

>Japan
>focus

A small island with a shit work ethic won't be their focus.

because fuck you, hes a space marine

wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

you're welcome

Very likely. Except the last part which is not unlikely though

Who end up being shoiting practice for whoever invades.

not in game, no. (I dont think so). He is the "boss" but you dont see him in game.

hes the ruler and worshipped god of man (humankind). Basically in the mythology of warhammer40k, humans became super duper religious in their conquest to spread across the galaxy. He is a father figure, a super patriarch and a god all rolled into one

>How do you see the Western World by 2020?
youtube.com/watch?v=twcKoAQ7HIg

You're all going to wake up one day and find your calls to the police go unanswered, and all your politicians are boarding planes for Israel or America.

It'll be like today, except everything is even shittier and on a trajectory to get worse. Literally nothing good will come out of Western Europe ever again. Even widespread nationalism wouldn't save things now (which is impossible anyway because of the media bias and the US not tolerating any European nationalism).

So yeah I'd start packing my bags if I lived in those countries. The other Western libshit countries have a bit more time but we are screwed as well.

Yeah ww3 is a stretch but definitely foresee a much weaker Europe.

youtu.be/-lsHWLpPfAk

This guy does some pretty interesting analysis

This is awesome.

All contemporary pathologies will deepen, maybe in Eastern Europe things get better, maybe there will be coup attempts in the West