Hey you poorly educated Trump voters - tired of winning yet?

Hey you poorly educated Trump voters - tired of winning yet?

* might might still take your health insurance away

* answer to meth epidemic? through you fuckers in jail

Seriously. Tired of winning yet?

no legal pot no matter what your state says

#MRGA

Not a trump supporter but I have health insurance through my job, so I'm delighted beyond measure to watch you fuckers all suffer. Do you hear me? Suffer, fuckers, suffer for me.

They'll never understand how they're actually losing.
>Initiate Trumpbot

>Suffer, fuckers, suffer for me.

Get them in now before Trumpbot arrives.

lol.

"poorly educated" meaning I didn't spend a shit load of money being indoctrinated into liberalism at University only to graduate with massive debt and few job options. Fuck off with this shit. The people I know that voted for Trump are mostly 30-40 somethings that have had to work for what they have and are sick of people telling them how to think and using their money to fund brown or gay peoples complaints of the week. The only liberals I know have rich parents, so they don't really have to deal with the consequences of their liberal "policy" beliefs, or they're so brainwashed by MSM and social media that they're too scared to say what they really think. Either way, characterizing Trump voters as "poorly educated" is just another in a long list of cosmopolitan bullshit pushed by the left and another reason they lost and continue to lose again and again.

*throw

Dat dere is de Amurican flag, Jim.

Fuck why merica dream on having healthcare all the time, stop eating trash first to be more healthy, fucking pussies need healthcare even when they get a simple cold.

/thread
OP is a confirmed illiterate faggot.

you give the rich money and it will t̶r̶i̶c̶k̶l̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶o̶o̶r̶ make the rich richer. every time.

here is how it works, every american thinks they are one day going to be rich -- Lotto rich, so hell yeh they want tax breaks for billionaires because, well god damn, that's going to be them one day

meep meep

Saving this

>trump supporters are trapfags
Not shocked.

samefaggot shill

Tell David Brock to kill himself for me

This Propaganda post paid for by:

>Share Blue, (previously known as correct the record),
described as a troll army of “Nerd Virgins” by Hillary
>The Democratic Party
>George Sorros Open boarders and communist foundations (to destroy America)
>The Campaign to elect Hillary Clinton (Sore Loser)
>Obama’s Treasonous Resist campaigns
>The Deep Blue State
> The Establishment/Corrupt Elites who want a puppet they can control in the white house

Basically a misinformation campaign to aid the globalists
To destroy America and line their pockets.
You can not get any more unamerican or treasonous.

You're a clever one. Did you watch the counter at the bottom-right as you astutely deduced this?

> (OP)
> (You)
> (You)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> (You)
>
>
>
>
>samefaggot shill

nope

there are at least two of us, faggot

>kill himself for me

>You can not get any more unamerican or treasonous.
I mean I could vote Republican in 2020 if you want me to be treasonous.

keep fooling yourself, why don't you. Sure some college graduates voted for Trump but he was put over the top by you dumb fuckers without a lick of common sense

>* might might still take your health insurance away

I dont have any. So if anything, the only thing taken away from me is the $1750 a year "penalty" for being uninsured.

>answer to meth epidemic? through you fuckers in jail

Its unfortunate we cant just shoot them. I guess prison is second best. Im pretty fond of the way the Philippians is handling their drug problems, with bullets and bats. But of course America is too pussified for that approach

op mad lol .

you mean the health insurance you'll be jailed/fined for not having?

meth epidemic?

It'll go away if you have money for better drugs

Fuck you.

Back to the basement Aiden. You dont even know what the word treason means

>through you fuckers
Educated Democrat..

tell me how the other option would have been beter

addicts to jail.
OK
I get healthcare through employment.
In between Jobs... I tried to do the marketplace (I used to make too much money (even though I was temporarily out of work)

So long as he doesn't mess with pre-existing conditions... I am ok.

200 point pop up question.
hint: 2 words.
Q: What does an investigator need to show a judge to get a warrant to conduct a midnight raid and search a President's campaign manager?
[spoiler]
A: Probable cause
[/spoiler]

Did Trumpbot run out of cute, albeit fully clothed, Asians? This whole dispute with North Korean is getting a little ridiculous now...

>$1750 a year "penalty" for being uninsured.
Last year before the company plan kicked in it only cost me $600, which I only had to pay if I filed my tax returns (I did, still came out with some coming back from the 4 months I was employed with the current business). I live in Taxachusetts. What kind of joke state do you live in?

>Its unfortunate we cant just shoot them.
I mean, I'm all down for shooting the dealers. Also the fucks manufacturing it. I just think throwing my friends in other states in jail because they wanna smoke weed instead of tobacco is stupid.

I'm liberal. I'm a 30-40 something. I've had to work for what I have, the "rich" parent I had is not the one who raised me. I was not "indoctrinated", most of my family are as hard-core right wing as possible. The only time I hear people telling others how to think is on right-wing talk radio. I don't watch "MSM". I've yet to see any liberal tell someone else to "fund brown or gay complaints of the week." The left "lost" when Trump became president, but the right lost just as badly if not worse.

It was simple: watch what people do and think about ulterior motives, not get stirred up by emotional rhetoric crap. I was more than willing to give Trump a shot; either he'd fuck up royally (which he seems to be doing in spades) or he'd actually shake the system back into something resembling normal, which he hasn't done. I have no problem with Republicans or a good portion of right wing values, they're understandable. However, Trump and his buddies are a far cry from actually truly representing those values. He in no way actually embodies what honest Republican values are, no more so than Hillary represented real leftists (not the SJWs screeching at her rallies). The only serious difference between the two sides now is all the psychopaths who call themselves liberals these days just got lucky and were right preaching about how Trump would fuck up everything worse than it already was, while the other side is too proud to abandon ship even though it's obviously long since sunk under them.

But I guess that's just "cosmopolitan bullshit".

fixed that for you