CRAZY EX-GIRLFRIEND

What do you guys think of Rachel Bloom’s CRAZY EX-GIRLFRIEND?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CW_CrazyXGF/status/774336328330727424
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

S.H.I.L.L.

fuck off shill

THIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Latter half of the season got sort of stale but I'm excited to see her play the Crazy Girlfriend next one

D R O P P E D

You mind not spamming your awful show?

this show must have gone through some serious executive meddling. i watched the pilot and loved it, then the tone shifts completely from a dark comedy to a slapstick

Still waiting for her to stop removing her:

arm hair, including shoulders, knuckles, hands
armpit hair
leg hair, including thighs, upper and inner, as well as feet and toes
ass hair
nipple hair
belly hair no matter how far up it goes
mustache and other facial hair

for season 2. Not watching otherwise.

Pilot was shot for Showtime but they dropped it, CW picked it up

Do you yourself just do that all day here or is there a group of you?

Don't think so, there's always a fun contrasting bubbly/dark tone to the whole thing from the start. Her YouTube videos were the same, and I think they always wanted it to be a proper comedy with proper jokes, not some bullshit wry cable comedy.

The only thing that changed was that The CW can't allow the same content as Showtime (i.e. the original pilot had a handjob scene). They still get away with a lot of shit for a broadcast show, though, and I think it encourages them to make smarter jokes.

Are you here all day or is there a group of you?

???

Well?

bump

What about you?

Is this the most redundant movie title ever?

I only shitpost for half-an-hour a day and then periodically check-in to see how my shitposted threads are doing.

HOLY SHIT THERE'S A SEASON 2 PROMO:
twitter.com/CW_CrazyXGF/status/774336328330727424

>still waxed everywhere
Fuck that.

i'm sorry user, i know this meant a lot to you

If anyone in this thread has not seen this show I highly recommend it it looks like shit, but it's actually really good.

This is on Netflix and its awesome

She has mommy feets!

What's with the hate for this show? It's fucking awesome. I can't wait for Season 2.

Word to the wise, anons: just because there's a thread for this show on Sup Forums doesn't mean OP is a "shill." I think CW employees have better things to do than waste their time here fucking around.

Awful? It's one of the most critically acclaimed shows on TV. It's the best sitcom on broadcast television, IMO.

Is that good or bad
pls explain in detail with descriptions of smells if possible

Kind of crazy, I remember her video "Fuck Me Ray Bradbury" years ago, and now she is in a TV show...

Watching it now due to this thread. Really unlikeable Jewess. Ignoring the Jewish influence on this show is means you can't understand it and it's purpose.

>panty peeks in the season two trailer
mmmmm im so hard already

She literally got the show because a famous screenwriter saw her YouTube videos and they met up and wrote this show together

any good pics of her soles? is she barefoot on her show? if she is I might check it out

Finish high school first, Sup Forums.

God willing, we'll get a nude scene of Rachel Bloom some day. She has perfect tits.

people kept posting about it, but when I found out that it had musical numbers, I lost any interest in watching it.

But they are literally the best part

Galavant was funnier and had better songs than Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.

Disagree. Galavant sounded amazing on paper and was kind of shit in practice. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend sounds fucking terrible on paper but it's amazing in practice.

>not wanting to plow thick jewesses

Agreed. She's fucking fine.

id watch if she were getting BLACKED. this kike whore would look good with a few gobs of nigcum on her chin

She's just a normal looking lady with a nice thicc body. She's just very charismatic, which makes her seem more attractive than she would otherwise be.

Still hoping for a nude scene at some point. *Crosses fingers*