How does a normal guy actually get laid?

How does a normal guy actually get laid?
I spent most of my life being an autistic neckbeard, so I am not a normal guy, but I do look like one.
I live in eastern europe, where it's normal not to go to college.
I'm 20, have a job, look decent, have a good personality and even a social circle now.
I get some decent reactions from girls, but it never leads anywhere.
I'm a kissless virgin.
The only mistake I know I'm doing is that I'm somewhat needy, but it's not too bad.
I've seen a lot of PUA stuff online, but how do average guys get laid?
How do you guys get bitches?

>asking Sup Forums how to get laid

I know guys who get laid here are a minority, but they do exist.

This

Start doing things with girls. Go for coffee, lunch, movies, walks, anything. Socialize with girls. Set your standards lower than your ideal - be realistic. Girls who are a little overweight might be a good place to start.

Well you're not gonna get laid just sitting there, go up to them talk to them, ask them if they want to be your girlfriend or be their friend and some day kiss them maybe it'll lead to more but almost all bf/gf fuck, good luck user(p.s. got girls -will- give you their numbers and -do- like people like you, who ever you are, some might not but as with ugly girls some will some wont)

And op please don't listen to the guy who told you to lower your standards, that's not true, he paved his way to mediocrity that's all

Fucking hell, do I have to explain this for all you tards. Treat women like shit, show them that you're in control and think highly of yourself. Dont tell them they look beautiful ect, tease them instead. Getting girls and keeping them is about how you act and nothing else. When you get the chance to fuck them, do it for yourself, push their head into the bed and smash it like you own it. :)

I am pretty cocky.
I live in an area that has several small towns, so my choice of hoes is not that high.
I already know most of the girls here, so I'm kinda afraid of embarassing myself or something, idk.
I know it's stupid, but it's there.

Don't listen to the guy that tells you to treat them bad either, well except for thinking you're the shit it never hurts to, and if you don't say it who will? What's wrong with having a high self esteem after all? But 27th that said I've gotten laid treating them nice and treating them like shit I do recommend you to just be yourself, it's not bad to have a high self esteem cause it feels nice to think you're great, it is however bad to follow some handbook on how to act and even more of you're unhappy just acting or pretending to be someone you aren't, everyone has a way to make people fall in in love and your personality is at the very least unique to what I experience every day

Fucking this. Be the man and do what you want. No one wants another faggot guy whos gonna be all respectful and promise to eat pussy for hours and put a ring on it. They want to be used by a man who has options.

>be their friend and some day kiss them
I tried to escalate sexually with a female "friend" of mine.
She resisted it strongly, even though she did not seem to dislike it.
Is this some sort of shit-test.
It seems to me that when you become friends with a girl, it only gets more complicated and difficult.

With that being said don't bother -not- being bad if your mind says to or thinks a bad comment to say, they're just female dogs after all not something you have to be really careful of, they're not God

Be yourself= say what -you- think
The thoughts your mind naturally spawns

Just don't say something they won't understand like saying something with a really low volume voice or saying something faster than they can understand then not saying it again once they ask "what did you say?"

You can call them a bitch, as long as you want to, and as long as you're not gonna say "nothing!" when they say "what was that?" cause that's for pussies

This is all great, but there must be something I'm doing wrong.

It just never happens. All my interactions lead nowhere.
Maybe I'm just too afraid to "go for it".

Maybe she just didn't like you or you were too close, I've kissed a lot of my friends and even fucked them

Build rapport lol

Look that up on Google and you'll be her best friend and who says no to their best friend for anything?

For your own mind and comprehension, what do you mean by go for it? Once you define it, so it,maybe it'll work maybe it won't but it deffinetly won't if you donttry

Idk, show them what I want in time, not be a pussy and befriend them or something.
I don't have many female friends, but they all resist that kind of escalation.

>Maybe she just didn't like you
Probably. I was being myself like 90% of the time. That's the worst part.
>or you were too close
Nope. She sometimes refers to me as a "friend", but I'm not even sure do I consider her a proper friend of mine.

It seems to me that my fear of rejection and being judged is killing the vibe.
I deep down desperately want it to work, which is why it doesn't.

Ive said this once before in a thread long ago, but girls like being ignored, Im a religious muslim so I avoid talking to girls as much as possible, I get asked out reasonably often, just don't be a desperate fuck and you are good to go.

This goes without saying, be clean.

>be clean
What? Is this some sort of metaphor or something?
>just don't be a desperate fuck and you are good to go
I'm doing my best, but it's hard not to be when you're a kissless virgin who can't even picture what it would be like to be with a woman.
I've never even been close, so it's kinda unimaginable to me.

I don't usually feel this bad about it, but I'm very frustrated right now.

>What? Is this some sort of metaphor or something?

No not a metaphor, literally be clean, don't smell, cut your nails, etc.

Does niggers fucking white people generate new Virus? How are Viruses generated?

I guess you're right.