Do you miss him?

Do you miss him?

tom hanks was my favorite musician. those flute solos, i'll never forget seeing her play live at sea world.

No.

Not really.

>he was the first tranny tho

I was never a fan. I found him about as funny as Amy Schumer.

Were you there when xhe was playing the digiridoo made out of the used penis gourds from fallen warriors of the N *click* lak ney *click* tribe?

He seemed like a nice guy, but I honestly have never seen what the big deal about him was. He was not that funny in my opinion

He was probably a nice guy, I kinda like his movies even if they were not that great. That being said, I do not miss him.

Who is that old guy?

better off 6 feet under

Do I miss a tired old washed up hack comic?

No.

Uh. Do you? Why?

Do you?
No, I was just curious about other people's feelings. If I'm remembering right, this person, for some reason, was almost celebrated in the 90's.

He was a big part of my childhood, I absolutely loved him growing up, so not gonna lie, I still tear up a lil but when I think about his death

Yes because he would be the one good English voice actor in Breath of the Wild if he lived

The greatest threat to world peace is immigration
The greatest threat to law and order is illegal immigration
Strategic options?

Tactical nuclear strikes

Yea
He was loved by everyone
Some by too much perhaps
He felt he couldn't make the world a better place anymore
How sad

Why would I miss someone I never met that I only thought about when a new movie came out, which I probably wouldn't watch anyway

Every time someone kills themselves I wonder if they were cooerced
Every time a celebrity kills themselves I wonder if it even happened

He did a lot of coke and made some good stand up specials in the 80s. Then he started doing children's movies in the 90s.

It's sad to be reminded of Williams, but I think more often about the suicide of Rebecca Zahau without a prompt.

Not really sure. I simply feel bad for him but I never really was an enthusiastic fan of his movies or characters.

You all should die.

bump

I sometimes wish Robin would be around to make his brand of satire on contemporary issues, but the way I see it, he did justice to the culture of this time.
I wouldn't ask for more than that.