What would be a worthy ending for Game of Thrones look like?

What would be a worthy ending for Game of Thrones look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

green-chili.blogspot.nl/2017/06/got-season-7-episode-guide-updated-2017.html
youtu.be/BGXOXNZ0x-Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jon on the throne with Danaerys on his cock.

i dont have a real say in what would be good but i am wondering. is Jon snow the bastard child of neds sister and one of the targanian brothers ???

>Cerci killing the dragon bitch by setting kings landing on fire
>lord baelish king of the ashes

this

>www.google.com

All ashes and the Iron Throne is all that is left.

Out of the ashes crawls Samwell Tarley who sits on the throne.

hey good idea faggot, not like i asked the thread for different opinions or anything.

Also Maisie Williams finally gets her tits out

lord baelish dies episode 7. he tries to turn sansa and arya against eachother and arya slits his throat

Honestly, I think it'll be a letdown no matter what the ending is. The hype is just too intense to ever live up to.

green-chili.blogspot.nl/2017/06/got-season-7-episode-guide-updated-2017.html

They're cousins lmaooo. The cycle of incest continues.

While a dragon rapes cerci in the background.

everyone dies

deny becoming a villain, jon kills her / dies in battle

jon having to marry a a nightwalker female to make the peace

This.

gimi souce, I kind of want him to have a special death, but a simple stab in the chest, while no one in the world notices, is its own kind of beautiful

the first question George RR asked the directors to greenlight GoT was "who are Jon's parents", they answered correctly so George greenlit the show, in the show we see Lyanna, Ned's sister give birth to Jon, Targaryen guards were outside protecting her, and Rhaegar fancied Lyanna so there you go. Rhaegar is eldest son of Aerys, ergo Dany's sister, making Jon nephew to Dany. hope this clears it up for you.

You know Jon is and he is going to ride the shit outta tone of the dragons after they kill dany

Whole thing is an analogy for global warming, Dany takes kings landing but the armies of the world are smashed in progress and and loses her dragons. Jon teams up with the hound, berrick and the northmen +wildlings and puts up a hell of a fight but loses. He could have won with support, but no-one takes him seriously in time.

Final scene is a tearful dany in on the iron throne, with the wights crawling around the windows with jorah and that other faggot hopelessly defending her.

Fades to black.

heck yea

The whole thing ends up being the dream of a nerdy little boy chained up in a shed.

As the camera focuses on the boys dirty face, you hear the door open, heavy fat dude breathing, then the sound of a mobility scooter coming closer.

The boy starts to cry and the camera zooms in his eyes, and in the reflection on his broken glasses, you see George RR Martin completely nude, floppy wiener and all, licking his lips,

He takes the oxygen tube off of his face and says "ready for story time again?"

Fade to black, then credits.

OK I like a hopeless ending. Let's do that.

wew, would like this end

CGI dragons vs CGI undead hordes.

>tfw this is exactly what happens
how do you know this already though

She is his aunt not cousin.

OK I changed my vote to this. Big weiner next to another weiner floppy weiner floppy weiner.

thank you man i really appreciate the feedback

when they all die.

Party, Wiener party, wiener party.

They all die i hope
Same for TWD

my fucking sides

checked and no problem, what season you on?

He's not a bastard. All of the leaks thus far have been accurate, and one of the leaks said that gilly and sam will find a document in the citadel library that will talk about Rhaegar's marriage being annulled and his marriage to Lyanna.

Jon is a legitimate Targaryen.

The best ending is the one where Martin actually writes something.

Brilliant Top Tier Keks

They're not cousins you stupid faggot. She is his aunt. Still incest, but you're still an idiot.

It was a leak, just like all the other leaks for this season. They have all been correct thus far.

Everyone gets cucked youtu.be/BGXOXNZ0x-Q

Knowing George RR story telling style. Danaerys will be crucial to fighting the army of the dead, but she's not going to be on the iron throne at the end of the series. She want's it too much. It could be Jon on the throne at the end with the only one dragon left, rhaegal at his side. Although, they are bringing Gendry back (Roberts bastard and last living heir) so they may start setting him up to take the throne.

...or the iron throne will get destroyed on the war and no one will get it. George RR would certainly do something like that.

Sometimes Sup Forums is still creative.

Everybody wakes up and it turns out it was a dream.

>Dany takes kings landing
cersei destroys it with that greenfire stuff i forget the name of.
dany likely dies in the betrayal after trusting cersei to help defeat the night king
then everyone dies because of said betrayal

watching the icedragon kill dorgon is going to be epic

Sauron shows up. He, Jon and the Night King have a finally stare down with epic music by Ennio Morricone before there is a final duel to the death over who will rule middle earth.

Wildfire, jesus cunt, you live in the internet age where any answers you want are a simple google search away.

>Everybody wakes up and it turns out it was a dream.

They did that in some Spanish soapa opera, right?

I'll be honest guys... I've never seen an episode nor read a book from the series. Is it really as good as people say it is?

>implying i can be bothered with searching some stupid name of some stupid shit on some stupid show which i will just as soon forget
nah.

>ice people kill everyone then melt because they went too far south
>everyone dies except the mother of dragons
>has to fuck dragon to repopulate middle earth
>dragons/targarian baby comes out retarded
>kill her in birth
>meteor takes out the whole planet

Jacobs ladder, vanilla sky, Lost...thats all i can think of right now

I'm with you on that user, I don't even have anything against the show, it just doesn't grab me for some reason, had the same problem with the walking dead. If I can't get into it after half of the first season, I'm not gonna force myself to be into it.

A lot of cunts will tell you it's overrated or w/e. If I tell you that it's because I used to be one these cunts, not watching it because everybody does. But I ended up watching season 1 to season 5 in a month, and it was amazing. It's a quality serie. The books are probably good too.

its not a planet its flat you can see on the map ya dingus

Yea. Well, I'll give it a shot and see if it grabs me or not. It really hasn't yet, but I'll give it a shot.
Thanks! I guess we'll just have to see what I think when I decide to watch it, which if I can find a place that streams it I'll do so soon.

Game of Sup Forumsros anyone?

Claim below

sisters getting gangbanged by dragons and Tyrion

All Starks back to life strapon and kill Martin. Faggot ruined a great book being soooooooooo fucking late compared to TV.