What is it about this film that makes libtards so mad?

What is it about this film that makes libtards so mad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UjEiBNN33Rw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMVh3RBOZeE
pinterest.com/pin/257127459951013078/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

...It doesn't?

It's a liberal film

Did you even understand that flick?

>it's a le parody of how America fucks everything up, just look at the Paris scene!!!

this is why you're a bunch of retards lmao

What was the message then if it wasn't a parody, OP?

The entire film literally parodied liberals and islam

>Matt stone and trey parker make conservative films and tv shows

I bet you think the colbert report was actual news with that kind of autism

It's typical pseudo conservative southpark centrism.

Parodying left wing cuckoldry does not make the film conservative by nature. But sure, the film is most definitely paleo-conservative

did you not understand the pussy dicks and assholes speech?

AMERICA

FUCK YEAH

durka durka muhamma jihad

the truth

It's satire plain and simply.

Is this another one of those cases where the alt-right babies watch obvious satires and attempt to project their own distorted views, like they now do with Starship Troopers.

Before Team America showed up, it was a happy place. They had flowery meadows and rainbow skies, and rivers made of chocolate, where the children danced and laughed and played with gumdrop smiles.

>Paleo-conservatism
I really hope you're not this stupid.

It's almost as if there are more political positions than Sup Forums and /tumblr/, and moderates are in a position to criticise both extremes of the political spectrum

>film
it's more of a flick really

>extremes

except the film is literally parodying mainstream liberal opinion? I mean, yes left wingers are retards but I'm sure that's not what you meant when you said extremes

It mocked obnoxious liberals and pro-war conservatives.

What it really mocked was how celebrties try and push political and social agenda. Following the tenets set forth by the Film Actor's Guild will lead to a brighter tomorrow. Good going F.A.G.

>I mean, yes, left wingers are retards

This isn't a phrase which screams "I am open to ideas and explanations, engage me in conversation"

Alec Baldwin really wanted to do his own voice for this, I think Trey and Matt should've let him.

> OMG I'm in on it too aren't I such a preachy liberal???

why should they? they're taking the piss out of him

Not everyone with political views get butthurt when people make fun of them. I know it's hard for some people to not chimp out when someone says they're wrong.

Because their pussies, they get mad at dicks.

I don't think anybody even remembers this movie until a 4channer brings it up in a troll attempt.

It makes fun of everyone. Sort of like South Park.

I'm downloading it right now.

Man, It's a shame my old DVD is gone. The extra materials and how they made the movie were pretty much just as good as the actual movie.

I watched pic related again about a year ago.

It was even funnier than when I first saw it when it came out.

This

I'm a liberal and I quite enjoy Team America. I saw it in the theater.

I'll never get tired of this movie.

>"Gary proved he's 100% dedicated to the team last night by performing oral sex on me."
>"...alright, sounds good!"

holy shit please dont produce offspring

I'm a liberal and this is one of my favorites

I unironically wish the US would step in and straight up execute the Kims and their lackeys for their war crimes and liberate the North Koreans who are going through a literal holocaust, too bad it would piss off China and probably cause WW3

also i love puppets

Would it?

Well, it would be seen as a thread in the sense of it's America warring in their backyard, sort of like if they invaded Cuba, but I don't think they would care about NK getting obliterated. Especially now that China pretty much owns the world.

I am a liberal you fucking cuckservative

>chimp out

I can watch them kill Celebrities all day

youtube.com/watch?v=UjEiBNN33Rw

it's the old communist ties the countries have that go way back

the only reason no one fucks with NK is China protecting them, they're like the only country that will openly trade with them, China is like the life support machine to a brain-dead zombie regime that should've been euthanized since it's eating itself now

sometimes I think China would be better off with a pre-Western influence style imperial dynasty, if not a democratic presidency/council, anything but the fascists in charge now

t. guy with 0 geopolitical knowledge

We know it's satire but it's shitty blunt humour that rightards think is genuine.

The film also parodied mainstream right-wing opinions you massive retard.

It mocked both sides. The movie was pretty damn good desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMVh3RBOZeE

>people can be this dumb

China doesn't give a shit about NK, only uses it as a buffer state since SK is US territory and if anything happens to NK China has to deal with million of uneducated refugees and all that shit.

>AMERICA
>FUCK YEAH

Reminds me of moots "we killed osama" cheer

why do (You) think NK has survived this long?

I unironically wish the US would STAY THE FUCK OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S FUCKING BUSINESS

t. American

the mutual communist backstory is just the framework that led to their current relationship, wasn't implying that they're ideologically invested in NK's existence

spot on about the buffer comment, but not the refugees, they would just go to SK if they couldn't stay in their homeland, that's where most refugees have escaped to

Thing is, I don't think anyone was ever really suggesting that, even though if you look at pictures of a lot of middle eastern countries in the 70s they weren't all that different to the average European country(not that how western they look should be a standard either). Centuries of colonialism and bullshit from the French, Brits and more recently the Americans coupled with Saudi bullshit just spurred something.

I don't know what will trigger a reversal of it but given the election choices for World Policistan this year I don't think things are going to get better any time soon.

This is exactly why America SHOULDN'T do this stuff and unfortunately a lot of Liberals do believe this which is why you're going to elect Hilary. Americans tend to have a poor grasp of other cultures.

Remember that your view of other countries, even North Korea, is severely skewed by a western lens, propaganda etc. While the Kims are/were undeniably batshit NK isn't exactly the worst country in the world to live in in terms of living standards, and a lot of the reason it sucks is due to how difficult trade is, sustaining infrastructure etc.

People laugh at the idea of NKs bowing before statues of the Kims but go apeshit over someone not acting appropriately over a fucking a flag. Not suggesting the US has near the level of big brother as NK, but they're not entirely worlds apart.

>There are people both liberal and conservative that don't like Team America

This movie shits on both constantly.

>that's where most refugees have escaped to
No, no. Most go to China because it's a relatively easy border to cross. the problem is that if they are caught in China, they'll be sent back. The best solution then is to go to South Korea where they will be able to stay, but it isn't easy, so a many just stay in China in hiding.

Where they'll go if anything happens to North Korea is another question. It depends on the circumstances I guess.

China would be better being actual communists desu.

>if you look at pictures of a lot of middle eastern countries in the 70s they weren't all that different to the average European country
Spoiler alert: it's still like this. Afghanistan isn't even in the Middle East

Yeah just like Blazing Saddles was pro-racism. Do you watch movies, or do you just read the wiki synopsis and shitpost?

Hah, you past the test. It's technically South Asian and has stronger links to Indian culture than Arab. Most amerifats wouldn't know that though.

Look up Baghdad in the 60s though.

And of course at one point the Muslim world was the enlightened one while we rounded gypsies because they bathed and trimmed their nails(true story).

The problem with Matt & Trey is that they rely on fans saying they "parody everyone equally" but there's still that sort of core audience of white libertarian dudes that are fairly safe, plus not everyone is equally prone to being affected by satire. When you satire groups that are already shat upon a lot(like the whole Mrs. Garrison thing) you're probably going to make a lot of trouble for people. Punch up vs. punch down - good satire is the former, not the latter which is easy modo edgelord/alt-right bullshit.

>implying Trump wouldn't just nuke all of Asia and Luxembourg too

Which tumblr did you find this on?

And yeah, the middle east & north africa isn't one big pile of dirt plus dubai like some yanks seem to think it is, even now.

Iran is quite beautiful for one.

unfortunately, communism is too idealistic to function properly in the current paradigm

>And of course at one point the Muslim world was the enlightened one while we rounded gypsies
yes yes but I meant purely in terms of infrastructure. Most Americans think every arab and north african lives in a mud hut. Even Damascus is still a modern industrialized city like any other.

i've been saying this since from before tumblr was a thing, friend.

tearing into groups that are already treated badly is picking an easy target and pretty irresponsible to boot. being trans i know this first hand with the stupid fucking dolphin argument.

You are retarded.

but capitalism is literally destroying the earth. so i don't get why people keep saying this. i'm not a communist but done right i don't think it's be worse than what we have now. a lot of history of communist nations is buried under layers of propaganda from both sides too so not a reliable judge.

Also think Persian women are probably some of the most beautiful on earth. Maybe Persian dudes too. And I don't mean the really white look ones you tend to see pictures of, the average Persian that looks somewhere between north indian, italian and arab.

that was not a good post to back up my point about pesian women.

pinterest.com/pin/257127459951013078/

what is the point of punching down?

they're called easy targets for a reason desu, it's just weak writing

only shitbrained edgelords laugh at that shit because it makes them feel better about having hit the jackpot of being born a white male in the West but too stupid to use it to their advantage as they absorb tendies into their gelatinous mass in mommie's basement

as your messiah would say, SAD

>capitalism is literally destroying the earth.
kek. Real life isn't like star wars good versus evil you fucking nerd.

I'm an American and I want to go to Iran so bad :( but everybody says it's really hard and also a bad idea even if you have an "in"

All this "punching up" or "punching down" distinction is garbage. Everyone and everything should be open to parody and ridicule.

Grow a thicker skin.

this.
They shat on everyone in this movie.

SJW here

the movie doesn't make me mad, it's just wildly overpraised by people who jerk off to South Park

i mean it's literally destroying the earth in terms of using up resources inefficiently with no controls, but whatever.

>past the test

It's not "garbage" though. It's completely factual that the shit you say and do has a different effect based on who you say and do it to. If you push over someone on crutches, you don't bitch about them getting stronger legs when they take longer to get up.

"Grow a thicker skin" is garbage because it's nearly always said by people who've never HAD to grow any sort of hide, to those who have and are just weary of edgelords and assholes. All anti-SJW ideology seems to revolve around shit like this, and opting out of any sort of responsibility.

>All anti-SJW ideology seems to revolve around shit like this, and opting out of any sort of responsibility.
That's ironic, since opting out of any responsibility is also what SJW ideology seems to revolving around.

I don't know why everyone is calling you retarded because you're completely right.

Plus Matt stone and trey parker said they don't like Republicans but theyes hate liberals way more. Also they are extremely pro 2nd amendment

>anti-SJW

Any rational person should be "anti-SJW". You do realize that's just a term for a subset of internet bullies, right? I have nothing but the utmost disgust for them and their ilk, because they are universally vile monsters who shield themselves with righteous causes in order to victimize other people without consequences.

I do in fact make a distinction between people who advocate for social justice, and SJWs.

>It's completely factual that the shit you say and do has a different effect based on who you say and do it to. If you push over someone on crutches, you don't bitch about them getting stronger legs when they take longer to get up.

And pushing over someone on crutches has nothing to do with comedians making jokes on a stage or writing jokes for a show/film.

No it isn't?

Unless you're seriously suggesting that trans people, black people, whatever are all automatically to blame for discrimination against them, which I know a lot of edgelords & altrights believe, and is total bullshit.

The whole point here is actually looking at who creates and upholds this shit and holding THEM responsible. people whine about words like "privilege" because they don't like the idea that they might benefit from such a system, it gets in the way of their John Galt self made man complex.

if people treat me like shit for beings trans, it's not my responsibility anymore than it's a disabled person's fault if they get easily mugged and can't fight back. it's on other people to stop being so fucking retarded, and looking at what we can do to bring this about.

the whole horf dorf feminists just blame straight white males for all their problems is a shit meme. it's not even about blame, really, it's about looking at who benefits the most from what and who's an irresponsible dickweed with the shit they get awarded by default.

>And pushing over someone on crutches has nothing to do with comedians making jokes on a stage or writing jokes for a show/film.

Transphobic humour literally leads to transgender women being killed. Making fun about rich white guys in suits, not so much.

>Transphobic humour literally leads to transgender women being killed.

Evidence? That's a pretty serious accusation, so I assume you have something to support it.

It should also be noted that "jokes about trans people" does not equal "transphobic jokes".

>Except I mean figuratively
>And also I just heard that somewhere so I really have no idea how to prove it

Why do yurocucks gotta ruin everything?

White people are the satan.

and?

holy shit these comments are worse than the movie.

Yes it is. It's about establishing a narrative where you are the victim at all times (like patriarchy -- women are always below men, or white supremacy -- whites are always above blacks etc). If you question that you are definitely a victim -- victim blaming.

>Unless you're seriously suggesting that trans people, black people, whatever are all automatically to blame for discrimination against them
That's quite the leap there.

you're one of those republicans that thought colbert report was sincere

Don't worry, it's just a matter of time before the Chinese decide they're too big a liability to leave alone. They can be the ones to deal with that mess. Fucking Best Koreans did ANOTHER nuclear test today. The Chinese aren't gonna let that manlet nation interfere with their grand plans.

>central planning means efficient use of resources!

Go back to Moscow, tovarisch

I like when people say they're trans on Sup Forums. i know they're typically just a troll unless they've gone chaz bonno.

>edgelord status confirmed

you have no sense of humor, you just like your little kiddie brain being shocked and then acting like it doesn't phase you and in fact has the opposite effect because you're so "cool" and "dark"

>"my little sister was kidnapped seven years ago, we don't know if she's even alive, the police were honest with us and said it's unlikely"
>LOLOLOLTROLLOLOLO SHE WAS PROBABLY BLACKED AND AIRTIGHTED BY OVER 9000 NIGGERS BITCH DESERVED IT YOU GOT TOTALLY KEKED U KEK trollface.jpg

thank god "c u c k" is being censored now, that meme needs to die

newfag

Cuck
cuck
CuCK
KEK

It WAS censored but they took it away except the all caps, cuz the coders are lazy

>It mocked both sides.

The movie did not depict a single real-life conservative. Not even anyone in the Republican administration responsible for the war the movie was parodying.

You sure got me, buddy. I am well and truly btfo.

>Sup Forums successfully infiltrating Sup Forums
pretty great how a movie made with action figures giving blowjobs can get anons this riled up

Because this film is about a man becoming uncucked:

>We wanted to deal with this emotion of being hated as an American. That was the thing that was intriguing to us, and having Gary the main character deal with that emotion. And so, him becoming ashamed to be a part of Team America and being ashamed of himself, he comes to realize that, just as he got his brother killed by gorillas — he didn't kill his brother; he wasn't a dick, he wasn't an asshole — so too does America have this role in the world as a dick.